There's no need to force yourself to use one or the other. I was just surprised how they translated it. Normally, even if someone uses the English title here, it's close enough that I know what they are referring to. But for this one they completely changed the meaning of the title...

otaku_emmy said:
It's kind of a pain to remember and say "Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru".
Yeah, I never liked the convention of using long sentences as titles. I think it's only been about 8 years or so since they started doing that... I didn't really mind it the first couple times I saw that, though I thought it was a bad move. But it really bothered me when so many others copied it.

TommyGunn said:
I honestly have a hard time remembering the Japanese names for shows in most cases, and when I do, I butcher the names so bad even other rednecks look at me funny.
Remembering them gets easier as you learn the words they use. Speaking them is more difficult. Japanese uses a pitch accent which sounds different than the emphasis we give certain syllables in English. When I try to mix a Japanese word or title into an English spoken conversation, I usually fail miserably...