Bizarre Fetish Thread
Has anyone ever had a fetish (Sexual or otherwise) that's pretty far flung from other people's mainstream "interests" even by fetish standards? Maybe you're into collarbones or have a thing for girls wearing sweaters? Perhaps you're drawn in by giant plush toys or even guys completely covered in tattoos? I'm curious as to the weird interests some users here that other "normal" people would see no appeal in. Feel free to discuss openly, but let's try and keep it relatively clean if we can. (^_^)'

I might as well start:
For some odd reason I am attracted to girls wearing face masks. Be it a flu mask, a ninja mask, or any other kind of material that obstructs the lower half of a girl's face, I find myself fixated. Psychologically speaking, maybe I'm drawn to the inherit "mystery" the mask creates. Like a gift wrapped package bursting with exciting possibilities. Either that or the fetish is stemmed from some kind of social anxiety and the mask just helps level the playing field when talking face to face with someone. And it seems I'm not the only one out there who seems to be interested in face masks either.
I love men's hands, women's armpits (shaved of course), men's necks/throats, men's forearms, backs (men and women), the Adonis belt, rape play, dom/sub stuff, public dirty stuff (but on the down-low). Since I've never had sex, I can only say that I like the IDEA of those latter things, and they're the things I think about on the rare occasion I do have those thoughts.

I've really fetishized touch for some reason. I think about that way more than sex.

I also have a huge obsession and fixation on physical appearance and beauty. It's not so much sexual though. It's an aesthetic thing. BUT if someone has an ugly attitude and lives a degenerate life then they lose all appeal to me. So I require substance as well as visual appeal.

Edit: Oh, forgot stomachs.
I feel like listing mine is a bit boring. I mean, you guys already know about them.
Mute anime girls. I don't know why, but I find them really cute. Too bad it's not a very common trait in anime and games, but at least I can mod them into some games.
Is liking facial hair even weird anymore? I get a real lady boner for a good beard or scruff or 5-'o-clock shadow.

But it's gotta look good, you know? Trimmed, but not too sculpted.

I have a huge thing for eyes too but, again, that might not be that weird. I really love deep brown eyes. They're the beeeeeest.
otaku_emmy said:
I really love deep brown eyes.
Tommy's are sure as heck nice!
kokiriloz said:
Tommy's are sure as heck nice!
Yeah, he's a handsome guy. Nice to be around too.
My shame
Not really bizarre, but an excellent choice Cade.

I bet cuddling is really great. I like thinking about touching and cuddling and hugging the most. I'd like to try being hugged and held in the hug for a little while.

Ooo, I like the idea of a guy using my lap as a pillow too. And I could play with his hair or something.
otaku_emmy said:
Not really bizarre
That was the joke, dumbass.
Ohhhhhhhh. I didn't get it. It was situational bizarreness because something that normal and sweet wouldn't normally come out of you.

Good joke.
Ya'll know my fetishes. Though i do have a couple i haven't shared before >;3
It's not really a fetish, but sometimes I wish I could set a building on fire or destroy stuff. I wish I could go in a grocery store and wreck the place. Or an ABC store and smash all the bottles.
i guess it's bizarre if you see what and how he usually talks. (Cade)

fetishes: you can list them, other than gay stuff (but submisibe traps). But i cant back them up other than with hentai 8)
Thought of another one:

Anime girls with wide-ass foreheads.
otaku_emmy said:
Anime girls with wide-ass foreheads.
Midou Madoka?
Zolxys said:
Midou Madoka?
*goes to Google*

Eeyup.

I like Heian-style eyebrows too. On anime chickies.
Eye bags on women and collarbones in general.
These aren't fetishes, they're just physical attributes you consider attractive.
I think collarbones are sexy.

Guys with mean or sad looking faces are sexy too.
I think all of my fetishes are pretty tame, maid outfit, school uniform, that kind of stuff.
I don't talk with people about this kind of stuff enough to know if this is weird or not but for some reason I'm not really turned on by naked women, cute lingerie is what gets me going, like thigh highs with pretty panties with a matching bra.
Cade said:
These aren't fetishes, they're just physical attributes you consider attractive.
Then where would you draw the line between the two? A foot fetish for instance... Feet are just another physical attribute. And it's an attribute that just about everyone has. One could certainly appreciate the beauty of someone's feet without having a fetish for feet. However, if you find it arousing enough, it's a fetish.

(I don't find people attractive, so the following is only regarding anime characters.)
For me, the most important feature would be the eyes. The whole face is fairly important, but the eyes most of all. I usually can't find a character attractive at all if her eyes are closed, obscured or otherwise not visible. I had never really considered it a fetish. But since it's practically required in order to fo find the character even slightly attractive, it probably counts.
A fetish would be a fixation on said attributes to the point of sexual gratification. No one's busting a nut to collarbones.
Cade said:
A fetish would be a fixation on said attributes to the point of sexual gratification. No one's busting a nut to collarbones.
The fuck you know about what I bust girl-nuts to, bitch?
Don't ever string together a sentence like that again.
What are you going to do about it? Threaten me bodily harm from 900+ miles away?
Cade said:
No one's busting a nut to collarbones.
Reminds me of Kyou no Go no Ni, first OVA, Episode 1. That was hilarious.
Cade said:
Umm...the whole focus of this forum is to talk about stuff that we get aroused by that most other people would see no appeal in. The fact that users ARE busting a nut over something like collarbones is the whole point. These fetishes are NOT meant to be understood by others because of how far out of left field they are. We're all just disclosing how weird we are in our own little way. (^_^)

Zolxys said:
Reminds me of Kyou no Go no Ni, first OVA, Episode 1. That was hilarious.
Yeah that's actually where I drew the example from. Still can't believe Chika went out of her way to wear clothes that expose her collarbones just because she thought it appealed to Ryota's interests. XD
I have a thing for women's armpits. Not really men's, since men aren't usually as delicate and smooth.
I have a fetish towards wanting to physically fight a man. A man who is stronger and considerably taller than me.
Post #251392 just gave me an obsession with white pantyhose...