otaku_emmy said:
I have a fetish towards wanting to physically fight a man. A man who is stronger and considerably taller than me.
Join a martial arts club! You will get the opportunity to fulfill your dreams.
Kiho said:
Join a martial arts club! You will get the opportunity to fulfill your dreams.
...Now that I think about it, do you have to sign some kind of waver or meet some kind of physical requirement before you do martial arts?
Not when I was young. But this country is getting more and more ridiculous...
Well, like, as someone who's pretty fat and who has been diagnosed with chronic spinal issues I don't know if any dojo would want me coming in and.....just getting ruined. XD

I don't wanna get tossed around anyway. The physical, sexual struggle I was referring to is more in the line of play wrasslin' or getting pinned against stuff.
It depends on what kind of back problems you have. Martial arts training will help you loose weight which always helps back and joint problems, will increase your flexibility and improve your posture - all of which will help. Talk to your doctor.

Many people, when they think of Marital arts think of Hollywood concepts. Martial arts covers a very wide range of sports. From classic wrestling, Judo to MMA to various forms of Tai Chi. A lot of course depends on what is available locally and whether you can afford lessons. If you want to learn what Martial arts really is like, there are a lot of good training videos on youtube for Judo, BJJ and grappling. I posted a relevant link in the commnet on this post #251484 of yours :)
i like thick rimmed glasses lol xD

also i have a pretty nice hypnosis fetish lol BUT IT'S UNDER CONTROL ;D
I have a very odd fetish and eveyrone think I'm crazy but I have a thing for blood like you know you see a girl in a horror show/movie and she showers in blood I kinda think that's hot in a way... No? okay...
I've recently discovered that I'm interested in men's feet. But I have to already be attracted to the rest of the guy before I like his feet too.

I'm also turned on by animal masks.
My Fetish - Nude Girls with Bare feet.

I love images of totally naked girls but it totally ruins it for me if they are wearing any footwear, including stupid high heals. It just makes them look ridiculous and not natural

A nude model is not totally nude if she is wearing shoes. I need to see her exposed feet and her pretty little toes!

The same applies to any clothing or underwear, either they are totally naked or there not. Half naked girls turn me off!
Vampirette said:
I have a very odd fetish and eveyrone think I'm crazy but I have a thing for blood like you know you see a girl in a horror show/movie and she showers in blood I kinda think that's hot in a way... No? okay...
Yeah I'm afraid that's not what gets my blood boiling personally but it sounds like you really think it's red hot lol
I like watching men pee.
otaku_emmy said:
I like watching men pee.
OMG SAAAAAMMMEEE

I used to be even crazier: I used to want all the hot guys to pee on me

I'd also like to suck one with dripping chocolate all over it. *sigh*
Hit me up when you're legal, bro.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Cade said:
Hit me up when you're legal, bro.
lmao XD

otaku_emmy said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
YEEES
Fags love dick the way no woman can.
I don't care. He can't have you. =3=

I shouldn't keep bumping this without adding anything... So I'll say that the idea of scaring someone is kind of a turn on for me.
Bitch, don't think you can.