Girls cute little bare feet, I simply can't get enough of them! Men's bare feet make me wanna vomit, but barefoot girls ... I'm in heaven

Bare Feet
I only like feet if I'm attracted the whole person. If I already like a man's face and body, then his feet interest me as well. Same goes with ears. Ears can be very sexy.
I guess I can agree with that, on first seeing a girl, I look to her face, her height and then her feet. My last relationship was with my ex wife, she was only 5 foot tall, had a face as cute as a button, and really tiny feet, we initially got along well but we only lasted 10 years together. Since then I gave up on human relationships and now in my senior years I dwell in the fantasy world of anime and manga.

Many anime artists are hopeless at drawing feet, they tend to make them to big and give them long oversize toe nails, so I resorted to create my own perfect girl in Photoshop. Usually it's Eclair, she stands around 5'2" has big breasts, a round bottom, little feet and totally nude, but who am I kidding, I'm just a an old ugly bastard with a fertile imagination LOL

At least Eclair is someone I can dream about.
You know what's weird? As much as I fucking love men, I never could manage to imagine/create an original man face in my head. It just doesn't work. That's why me fantasizing doesn't work.

As for women, I'm less picky with them. Or, rather, my tastes are more varied. So I can just look on Instagram if I wanna see pretty ladies with nice bodies or pretty faces. Or both.
otaku_emmy said:
You know what's weird? As much as I fucking love men, I never could manage to imagine/create an original man face in my head. It just doesn't work. That's why me fantasizing doesn't work.
That's not weird, 20 years ago I could have totally related with you. But it's a different world for me now, anime fantasy is my life, and I'm to shy to start a another human relationship. I rarely have an organism, but I can spend 20 hours creating an image of a nude Eclair and have a massive hard on throughout the entire process.

Then I just fall asleep and dream.
For the past couple of hours, I've been thinking a lot about taking a guy's pants off and/or touching his lips. I don't know why, but I feel like it'd be really nice to slowly run my finger tip over a guy's lips.

The pants thing is pretty normal, I guess. Undressing someone is normal. But I wanna do the whole thing. So, like, I wanna unbutton his shirt and undo his belt and unzip his pants. I wanna do that, but without haste.

It doesn't...quite feel sexual even. I just really want to put my hands ON someone so I can FEEL them. I want to feel someone's skin and their heartbeat, and I want to look at them and listen to them breathe.
The oddest fetishes I have are armpits and stomachs. Oh, and that more normal weeby fetish of that sweet spot of thigh buldge when wearing thigh highs
The thing that makes me feel aroused?

The sound of a duck.

otaku_emmy said:
Or neck.
Let me just get my garlic.