Kiho said:
FoliFF, you could move to Jordan to be closer to family, my understanding is that Jordan is not such a bad place to find yourself.
Jordan in itself is nice especially with the people around you but despite most of my extended family lives there I don't see myself living there considering the living cost and pay they have. Unless I manage to land on a American company that is. Either way I prefer where I live now and I have no plans to move to another country. It's just Swedish government are retarded when it comes to reunion with your family, like bringing your fiancé over from another country.

otaku_emmy said:
What's Jordan like?
Like a said lots of nice people and they really like foreigners, lots of Mosque everywhere. Lots of cool places to go like the Roman ruins, The Dead Sea and Red Sea, the red deserts of Wadi Rum and so forth. Sadly I didn't manage to go to many places since I opted to spend most of my time with my fiancé.

Just don't come during summer because here it's freaking hot... You just don't have the energy to be outside till the sun sets.