~List Updated~

Now after almost a year from the last official update the list is now updated.

Tensa stuff if you still want to check something out. The shares with him is here as well.

Note: I haven't moved over shares to respective owner so check if you want to keep them or not.

I probably missed something or typed something wrong so check your stuff guys.

And with that I'll take Kuon (Utawarerumono Itsuwari no Kamen), Gokou Ruri, and Makise Kurisu while the rest I'll release thanks to the share: Mikasa Ackerman, Shiro (No Game, No Life), Saya (Saya no Uta), Isla (Plastic Memories), Rory Mercury, Nishikinomiya Anna, Mitsurugi Meiya, Milinda Brantini.

As I were updating and remember reading these comments about some possible changes that can be done. Guy's if you guys wants a certain change go ahead and propose the idea I'm very well open for changes considering it's mainly veteran that kept bothering with this thread and no new blood really have entered the fray. All of us just have to agree with the changes that's about it really.

One thing though. I probably need to go over who is active and not but I don't have the time to check that so if someone else volunteer and tell me through PM I have no problems with it. If we need to purge the inactive players that is.