I think it's more a summary of 1/2 months ago until recently, lately in my street is stealing frequently, nothing unusual here in Brazil, just a normal day, some chickens here at home died suddenly a few days, about a month before my cat died and she was pregnant and another cat was salivating something strange from the mouth, he did not eat or drink, I gave activated charcoal and water with syringe in the mouth for +- 2 days and he improved after a few day, 3 cats were vaccinated not to get pregnant, one of them gave something like a tumor in the belly that was getting bigger, but now seems to be improving and somehow not as big as before, I never liked the idea.

A man who lives a few houses my man died, he was at a party, they told me he was adjusting the car battery when the car went forward and fell off the ravine on top of him, some people said he stayed about 40 minutes screaming for help, the ambulance took a long time to arrive and he died, but it seems that people had tried to pull the car with a pickup truck but they did not succeed, he left a newborn daughter, probably the reason for the party, the mother is 15 y.o and him over 30 andthe last week an unknown man drowned in a pond near here