“A "racist" thinks themselves better than other races.

An "elitist" thinks they are better than everyone.”
A.E. Samaan
"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity."
Edvard Munch
"Friendship, family and love are intertwined, one can not exist without the other.

We are a wheel eternally spinning in harmony, but if we allow dissent to separate us we are inevitably fractured, the wheel breaks. The dissolving of friendship is akin to an exploding star, from which there is no return.

Nature desperately tries to bind the galaxies, but the bond is ever more fragile. Treat your friends with kindness, do not neglect or insult them. Friends and family are all we have in this ever expanding universe, let's not follow suite and expand the distance between us"
Al Night - The Problem with Sharna
"you’re going to hell and it’s not bc u suck dick"
my cousin. she texted me this when I made fun of the song she liked XD.
mattiasc02 said:
my cousin. she texted me this when I made fun of the song she liked XD.
All the songs you like are crap.

“Formerly man had only a body and a soul. Now he needs a passport as well for without it he will not be treated like a human being.”
― Stefan Zweig, The World of Yesterday
“There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.”
Paulo Coelho - The Fifth Mountain
God never gives you more than you can handle, but he gives you what is needed to prepare you for what is to come next.
A Muslim Friend, who commented to my wife, who related the story of receiving an email for an airfare sale, which we took advantage of, to visit our ailing uncle....he died 1 hour before we were scheduled to depart for home. It was a very important visit - Everyone else in the family had been putting off visiting.
Tensa said:
All the songs you like are crap.
I like t.A.T.u., are they crap?

"Fags love dick the way no woman can."
Cade
mattiasc02 said:
I like t.A.T.u., are they crap?
...Kinda, yeah. Plus they faked being lesbians, and that's never cool.

I'm all for people being counter-culture and going against the grain, but when it's manufactured by some big wigs sitting around a table in an office building to be marketed by hired puppets then it's, like, the shittiest thing in the world.

Anyways:

"My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare."
Sonnet 130, William Shakespeare
otaku_emmy said:
...Kinda, yeah. Plus they faked being lesbians, and that's never cool.

There were a slew of Russian Girl groups a few years ago - all synthetic: ТАТУ- all fabricated to sell to you. It is what marketing and business is all about.

My brother Bob doesn't want to be in government - he promised Dad he'd go straight.
John F. Kennedy
“Isn’t it enough to comprehend just this world? Just this beautiful, complex wonderfully unfathomable world?

How does it so fail to hold our attention that we have to diminish it with the invention of cheap, man-made myths, religion and monsters?”
Tim Minchin
Kiho said:
There were a slew of Russian Girl groups a few years ago - all synthetic: ТАТУ- all fabricated to sell to you. It is what marketing and business is all about.
Exactly. Not only that, but they intentionally fetishize(d) entire groups of people.

It's kinda the same way with idol units in Japan. But at least they get to maintain a sweet and innocent persona.
The reason why I posed that question was because I remember Tensa claiming the he likes that band, and wanted to be playful.

I do like tATu music but I think being fake is stupid for your own emotional and mental health (with some exceptions ofc but I not tryna get into that here)

"Oh I smell Chik-Fil-A"
Some little girl coming thru the door at the YMCA
"I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli."
George H. W. Bush
The French want the whole baguette, not just the crumbs.
Benjamin Cauchy, a member of the “Yellow Vests”
"I Really don't mind if you sit this one out
My word's but a whisper your deafness a shout
I may make you feel but I can't make you think
Your sperm's in the gutter your love's in the sink

So you ride yourselves over the fields
And you make all your animal deals
And your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick as a brick"
Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull
*smiles* "she seems freeeeednliiii"
my cousin when she sees her crush talking too others in a certain way

bruh Ima have to do the same thing now to hahaha XD. God but just the way me and her say it is so funny. I'd record something but i'm in public.
Why don't she tell him she likes him?
audio recording

anyways it was just some crush she had on some guy but that's so in the past now. She is now gay af for her current gf
Then.......he is no longer her crush.....
I meant the person she is crushing on. I am very impuslive when I write. I'm also tired afff but for some reason still filled with fabulous energy?
......................But if she's in a lesbian relationship then why does she also have a crush on a boy?

"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Mike Royko
She’s bisexual

Edit: and this boy was before she knew her gf
She needs to sort her feelings out then. I don't think it's fair to her girlfriend that she has feelings for someone else. If her girlfriend is okay with her wanting to be with someone else, then she should go ahead and tell the boy how she feels.

If it's just a lust thing, she needs to move on.
Haha nooooo dude she’s like SO over him she’s way too in love with her new girlfriend oh god only if you’d see the gay panics she texts me everyday loool
We're talking in circles, Mattias. If she no longer has feelings for the male, then she shouldn't pay any attention to who he talks to. It's none of her business.

Anyway, I've made my points.
She doesn’t focus on who he talks to. He’s just completely out of her life.

I just mean in general me and her think it’s fun to say “she seems freeendliiii” to any hoe that’s friends with a crush in GENERAL
“Sex is an emotion in motion.”
Mae West
Love that eclimial

Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
Freddie Mercury from Bohemian Rhapsody.
mattiasc02 said:
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

Freddie Mercury from Bohemian Rhapsody.
Nice!

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me.
Freddie Mercury