You're acting like some kind of special little brat. Reminds of myself, back in 2009.

Charles Chesnutt:
"There's time enough, but none to spare."
Of uncertain origin - predates modern English:

"Time [and tide] waits for no one."
Candlemass - Black as time:

"Time is not a force to be taken lightly because time never forgets, time heals nothing.....Time quite frankly does not give a shit."
Hey eclimial, wanna join our discord?
Cade said:
Hey eclimial, wanna join our discord?
Not yet thanks Cade, maybe latter .. but whoops I think I passed my 24 hour deadline, I must be a damn dreaded spammer :)

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
I already said that, if someone else posts, you can then post again. You can post as much as you want so long as someone else does it in between yours. Is that that hard to understand?

You are being extremely annoying and petty, and I recommend you stop immediately. Either do the things that we've suggested (editing your posts to include other quotes or waiting for someone else to post) or leave.
extremely annoying and petty?
Huh! And who am I annoying? Not you emmy san, surely!!! God forgive me!
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Plato

P.S.
I have been directed back onto the forums. I will try and be active now I am out of Uni for the summer!
Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
John Lennon

(Oh dear, I think I'm gonna be banned soon, for flagrantly breaking the rules) LOL
Quoting Lennon is a much worse offense than anything you've done so far.
Who said this?
  • America has become one of the foremost countries in regard to the depth of the abyss which lies between the handful of arrogant multimillionaires who wallow in filth and luxury, and the millions of working people who constantly live on the verge of pauperism.
  • Destroy the family, you destroy the country.
  • The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them in parliament.
  • You must have your heart on fire and your brain on ice.
  • It is, of course, much easier to shout, abuse, and howl than to attempt to relate, to explain.
You know, I really hate how I agree with you on so many things but coming from the entire other end of the political spectrum.
Men err from selfishness; women because they are weak.
Madame de Staël
eclimial said:
But this, without a doubt is the lousiest unfair forum I have had the displeasure to be associated with.
I don't relate to this point. I've seen various forums with rules against double posting.

Also what's so damn fucking hard to hit the Edit link and add something to a post you made earlier? Acting a little anarchistic, aren't we?
Political theorist Hannah Arendt, describing the "Banality of Evil" said:

Oftentimes "evil" people are just mindless Bureaucrats whom are doing their jobs.
When you fall in love, you really want to kiss her. It's just the same; I just wanted to taste her.
Issei Sagawa
I love comic books and I Love anime
Samuel L Jackson

(by the way, I'm So sorry for my bad behavior, I wake up every morning regretting everything I've said ... I have Bi-polar disorder, please continue to be patient with me}

Mental disease suks If anyone needs help, a good place to start https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/clinical-resources/bipolar-disorder/what-is-bipolar-disorder
You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

...But y'are, Blanche! You are in that chair!
from "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"
Don't threaten me with a good time.
Not really a quote, but it's a saying I get a kick out of.
Replying to: "Now you have something to be optimistic about."
The Great Pallid replied:
They beat my optimism out of me a long time ago, now all I have left is Zen.
I think I was a Japanese schoolgirl in another life. That's how much I love Hello Kitty.
Dakota Fanning
A couple in a restaurant asks the waitress: We are vegans, what can we order here?

The waitress responds:
A taxi
Kiho said:
A couple in a restaurant asks the waitress: We are vegans, what can we order here?

The waitress responds:

A taxi
That is without a doubt one of the funniest things I have ever heard, I say sincerely thank you so much for sharing Kiho, you really brightened my day, Gordon Ramsey would be proud, OMG! I can't stop laughing. :) LOL ... thank you so much, still giggling :)

Still on the topic of gastronomy
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.”
Marco Pierre White