You have to actually change. It'd be like apologizing to someone when you don't really mean it. "Being good" isn't necessarily good enough.

...It's just nice to believe in something. And I pray a lot and it seems to help me. I don't HATE people who aren't Christian or who mock Christians (or any religion) or who live their life in a progressive manner. Hell, a lot of the people in my family are gay, I'm bi, I love getting high, I think about dirty stuff a lot. I'm a big ol sinner too.

Everything's just so, so big. I feel like there's still a lot of...mysticism out there in the world.

I'unno. It's hard for me to explain it well. I'm not as articulate about this stuff as, say, Cade. I haven't really believed in anything most of my life. I used to mock Christians too.

Edit: I've always been a very spiritual person. I believe there's a deep, deep...connection we have to things we can't necessarily see. I can feel it. It's like when you dream about a place you've never been. Or when you dream of flying. I feel like...there's more to things than what we know for sure.