otaku_emmy said:
IIt's just that...a lot of people don't consider certain things. They only care to see the surface or what's presented to them. They want to be entertained. They don't consider the human side of things. It's something I see a lot on social media and YouTube as well. It doesn't help that people in my generation have issues with entitlement.
Yes I totally agree, we the viewers have been corrupted by the corporate music machine, and we are as much victims as the artists, pure talent doesn't seem to count for much any more.

True musicians don't rate, it's all about Simon Cowells's US has talent, and what he thinks he can sell.

I got fooled by Baby Metal, but I'm returning to reality, true talent does not emerge from cheap talent shows, it comes from doing the hard yards, playing small clubs and pubs.
The most beautiful song I have ever heard came from this environment.

Tak Matsumoto - Hana

Tak Matsumoto is arguably the best Japanese guitarists on the planet.... and never won one talent stupid corporate show, but we knew as the public, he was brilliant!

And Larry Carlton, as one of the best US guitarists recognized his talent, that beats any talent show ever

Easy Mystery