Hey everyone, I seems Tod never took up the challenge, I have been talking to Kingfisheranime himself and got the last working source code what had some bugs like unstable/unable to download the images, like Tod said this was down to the wget no longer working right with windows 10.

The new versions has already been tested and ready for a test by beta testers, I give will it to a few anime friends and then if all goes well I will created a new post.with a download link, what download services do you guys n girls like and trust?

I have not taken over the project I pass my fix's back to King and have him check it first, but from now on I will be the face of it, The software is now called I'm ImageMo, :) don't name things drunk lol

King as contacted ddlc.moe as I made the theme around doki doki so he's contacted them for rights to use there assets I hope that goes well.

All the functions like mouse middle click still work, download now works, since I only just turned legal age I have also changed the all search to safe search by default. Adult mode in the about then settings will disable the safe option and give you 100% adult returns.

Here are some images, remember these might change.
https://imgur.com/a/qCgHvOw

If I have to change them again, I will try my best to keep them upbeat and girly, there so CUTE you have to agree, Sorry about bumping this post but I didn't think it needed a new topic yet, My test's, Kings and his wife so 3 PC's so far windows 10 ent, pro and Windows 7 seem to all be working fine at this time.

Please also note, Tod's rights to the source he has, hasn't been revoked so Tod in the future could bring his own version out.

minabiTestAccount said:
I downloaded your application and tested it a bit. Personally I wouldn't have any reason to use it instead of the Konachan website in a web browser, but I'll share my feedback regardless...

Attempted clarification of Dummy's suggestion

Proofread and revised version of the ToS shown during installation

Fixing some typos

Interface optimizations

Image zoom settings

That's all for now. Thank you for your work. \o/
I editing my post as I just read this, I will fix the error in the UI of the spelling thanks, and I will try and add the link back to the source page I sure one of the older versions also had the size but I am new to all of this so this might take time, I know its a old request, but all requests are valid. tho the UI is not as empty as before so it might now have a place.