Jolly ol', I've turned 10 without realizing it.
Tensa said:
Jolly ol', I've turned 10 without realizing it.
Congratulations on your accounts 10-yearness.
o(≧▽≦)o
If my earliest post is any indication, I'd say around 9 years. Though I am NOWHERE near as active as I used to be. I still remember how young, immature, and lacking it "netiquette" I was. Goes to show how much someone can grow in nearly a decade's time.
I'm often too busy on gelbooru to the point I forget my password on here sometimes, lol. I'd have to say I'm about 10 years and 6 months.
Created my account for experiments today.
Don't worry. I wont break the servers.

YET...
PBsExperimentAccount said:
Created my account for experiments today.
Don't worry. I wont break the servers.

YET...
I would like to confirm that this is indeed me.
It is not some impostor.
I don't think you're supposed to make more than one account.
otaku_emmy said:
I don't think you're supposed to make more than one account.
This is why i need a seperate account for experiments.
What if it crashes my profile page?
I would rather have a secondary account perform the biggest crash in kona history then my primary one.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Oh, lord.
I agree.
I will ban you if you continue to post from both accounts.
otaku_emmy said:
I understand.
It will not happen again.
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Emiri-san said:
But what if we do so... in accordance with the thread topic? =D

This is my secondary account, created 4 years 16 days ago. And in case you're curious - "Why do moderators get to have a second account?" - there actually is an explanation. There are differences in how the website appears and functions depending on if a user is logged in with a normal account versus a moderator account. Although the moderator version is essentially a power-up, there are some cases (like troubleshooting site glitches or providing tutorials to inexperienced Konaites) wherein it is useful for a moderator to "go back and check" specific intricacies of how the site works for unranked users.

(Edit: For a period a while back, I used this account for social purposes because I had intentionally locked myself out of my other account. (I was being weird, typical minabi bullshit =) ) But aside from that I almost exclusively use the secondary account for weird tests like you did, Peanut-san.)

\o/
And as for me as a Konachan user in general... It began at some point with a search for anime wallpapers, maybe around 2010? But it was only in December 2012 that I started lurking frequently enough (and paying enough attention to anything on the site besides images, like comments and forum posts) to call myself some sort of Konaite. After that, I created my account on Feb 23 2013 but continued lurking until... Some time in August 2013, I think.
I'll still ban whoever it is doing it. We're not meant to do it, and it's annoying and not cute.
I've been coming back and forth to nap wallpapers for a long while now but only made an account about 9 days ago (Join Date 2019-08-15)