Forgot my monthly update. Shearing is going well, my new assistant has finally caught on and is able to keep up with my average shearing intensity for the most part, which is really nice since now I can quote out about what time I should be done with a client and be on my way to the next one. Still doesn't have the upper body strength to manage the alpacas if they get rowdy, but that's not the end of the world to me. I hire my assistants for speed over strength.

Also this month, I finally got my Safariland holster in and with that I believe I've hit the point where I'm happy with my combat setup. It's been years in the working and there's still some things I'd like to add or swap out, but I feel satisfied with what I have at the moment.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Next on the gear todo list is get a dedicated full size ifak for my plate carrier so I can free up my dangler for admin stuff, start investing in decent comms, get a back panel for hydration and breaching equipment, then into the money pit that is night vision and IR.

Other than that, I'm doing well and looking forward to heading back to Europe at the end of this month. Can't wait to get to meet a bunch of the people I've gotten to know here over the years. If there's anyone else that'd like to meet up and hang out, I'm going to be wandering through Germany for a week or so before heading home.