Warframe talk
The glorious thread for warframe related things.
My Warframe username is Nit_Wit.
Have fun!
One of the best features of this game is that there are tons of weapons, which gives you the possibility to create your very own playstyle. I fight like a beserk asassin. I stealth everything, but if i get spotted i pull out my sword and kill everyone. Sometimes i don't want to fight them and i just chain bullet jumps to speedrun past them.
You know you're in trouble when you enter a ship as reinforcement and see your friends pinned to walls, filled with kunai or sliced into bits.
I just opened the game, I don't remember my old acc, I'll create a new one.
I recommend fighting Vor with a squad.
Boss battles are a pain if you do them on your own.
I think it would be best to coördinate multiplayer with UTC.
Just tell me the times that you're free.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I think it would be best to coördinate multiplayer with UTC.
Just tell me the times that you're free.
13:00(1 PM) to 16:00 (4 PM), the the current time
RyuZU said:
13:00(1 PM) to 16:00 (4 PM), the the current time
UTC or BRT?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
UTC or BRT?
BRT.
RyuZU said:
BRT.
Works perfectly for me.
I will inform you when i can play again.
I might be able to play at 2 PM tomorrow. I will tell you if i can squeeze it in. Just check on here in the morning. If everything goes to plan, you will be able to see my confirmation edited into this post at around 4 AM.

I'm able to play at around 2 PM.
Heard about this game. It got great reviews, has a supportive player base, and is totally free to download from what I've seen (You can do in-game purchases to get weapons faster, but where's the fun in that?). I downloaded it on a whim just for that reason but haven't played it yet. My RPG's keep me busy these days...
Agos said:
Heard about this game. It got great reviews, has a supportive player base, and is totally free to download from what I've seen (You can do in-game purchases to get weapons faster, but where's the fun in that?). I downloaded it on a whim just for that reason but haven't played it yet. My RPG's keep me busy these days...
It is actually pretty relaxing.
If you find someone in the recruit tab who wants to go to a derelict, just join them. It's fun.
You can just slash through all of the enemies. Heck, i even made it past the 5 minute mark. (For reference, my level was way too low to go to a derelict.)
Hey, Ryu,
When can you play warframe again? I might be able to help you with some missions.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Hey, Ryu,
When can you play warframe again? I might be able to help you with some missions.
Tomorrow between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM I'm log in, the current time here, I'm horrible with time zone.
RyuZU said:
Tomorrow between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM I'm log in, the current time here, I'm horrible with time zone.
BRT (Brasília Time)
UTC/GMT -3 hours

Don't worry about it.
I've calculated the difference already.
For me it's about 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
That's a great time to play games for me.
After I put tag on the wallpapers here I will enter the game.

Edit: The game is updating, the speed is fluctuating, would normally take 2/3 minutes.
It was a lot of fun. (Even though i was only able to assist with one mission. :P)
I hope my tips were useful to you.
If you want a more detailed explenation, just tell me. I'd love to write a list filled with useful tips and tricks.

Btw, Agos,
When you log in, send a friend request. I created a little clan for all of konachan to enjoy. (As long as they play warframe.)
I'd love to add you to our growing community of two warframe playing humans.

Terms Of Service:
If you are not human, please don't enter this little community. So, all of the cats lurking kona and playing warframe, please get off the keyboard.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
It was a lot of fun. (Even though i was only able to assist with one mission. :P)
I hope my tips were useful to you.
Yeah, I didn't know those movements, before I just walk and shoot, they are very useful in multiplayer, it's a fun game.
If you want a more detailed explenation, just tell me. I'd love to write a list filled with useful tips and tricks.
Ok.
Tips and tricks

Bullet jumping - while you crouch, you can jump extra far. You can even glide through the air by pressing the right-mouse button.

Character customization - you can customize your character and your equipment by going to the arsenal, hovering over the thing that you want to change, selecting appearance, and choosing whatever available colours you like.

Orbiter customization - first go to the menu. Click on equipment. You will now see a button called orbiter. Click on it. Click on orbiter appearance to change the colour of the interior and click on customize landing craft to change the colour of the exterior.

Grineer - perfect for stealth missions. Pretty easy to kill and they don't seem to care about allies getting killed right next to them. If they look away you can shoot, and if they turn back and look at their fallen teammate, it's incredible because they normally never look at them.

Corpus - nightmare of stealth missions. The Corpus has shields. I hate the Corpus. I'm not going to write a paragraph about the Corpus.
Oh, wait. I already did. Oops.
A quick little question for everyone with editing skills.
Could someone create a png of our mascot with transparent sides?
I'd prefer post #169928 seeing as that post is also used as mascot.
I would prefer the right one in the middle section.
Need a logo for the clan.
Thanks.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
A quick little question for everyone with editing skills.
Could someone create a png of our mascot with transparent sides?
I'd prefer post #169928 seeing as that post is also used as mascot.
I would prefer the right one in the middle section.
Need a logo for the clan.
Thanks.
After some time, I managed to do it myself. I’m not that good with editing, so please be gentle with the criticism.
Here’s the link.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
After some time, I managed to do it myself. I’m not that good with editing, so please be gentle with the criticism.
Here’s the link.
That's a horribly artefacted jpg which obviously doesn't have transparency...
I was going to edit the day I saw it, but I forgot, I removed the artifacts and made it transparent, imgur link.
I met a great person (on warframe) yesterday.
Can’t remember the name cause I was tired.
I know it was something with cola at the end.
He asked me to join his clan, but I turned his offer down because I’m already in a clan dedicated to konachan with Ryu.
I sent him a friend request as alternative. Don’t know if he accepted it, cause I sent it just before I started to shut down the pc.
It was a lot of fun though. He helped me with the Vox Solaris mission, if the game didn’t kick him. Somehow managed to complete the mission myself though.
He also helped with the requirements for the mercury junction.
Don’t worry, I’ll stop rambling about it now.

traz64 said:
That's a horribly artefacted jpg which obviously doesn't have transparency...
When I was done with editing it, it was completely transparent.
Don’t know what went wrong.

RyuZU said:
I was going to edit the day I saw it, but I forgot, I removed the artifacts and made it transparent, imgur link.
Thanks, but in the name of utter confusion I’ll try to fix it myself.
How will I know what I did wrong otherwise?

Could be AirDrop’s fault though.
Or my phone.
Or the 13.1 beta.

Btw, how do I recognise and remove artefacts?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
When I was done with editing it, it was completely transparent.
Don’t know what went wrong.
JPG doesn't support transparency, must be saved in PNG to maintain transparency.

How will I know what I did wrong otherwise?
You saved in JPG, look if there is how to save in PNG in the program.

Btw, how do I recognise and remove artefacts?
It's easy to recognize, this image one part of it has artifacts and the other not, download this image and zoom in on both parts, it is easier to compare, and to remove use waifu2x, I use desktop version, and sometimes this site, use the site, should work on mobile, on noise reduction "low" is enough.
RyuZU said:
JPG doesn't support transparency, must be saved in PNG to maintain transparency.
You saved in JPG, look if there is how to save in PNG in the program.
I saved it in PNG. I think my phone changed it to JPG.

RyuZU said:
It's easy to recognize, this image one part of it has artifacts and the other not, download this image and zoom in on both parts, it is easier to compare, and to remove use waifu2x, I use desktop version, and sometimes this site, use the site, should work on mobile, on noise reduction "low" is enough.
Should i delete GIMP then?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Should i delete GIMP then?
How'd you reach that conclusion?
traz64 said:
How'd you reach that conclusion?
I only downloaded it for the artefacts.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
What's your alternative? mspaint? Paint doesn't allow you to work with transparencies or rotate objects. GIMP is a bit heavy for casual use. I'd recommend trying paint.net.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I think these programs don't remove artifacts, if so, it's probably not as efficient as waifu2x, the program and the site is safe, not to mention that it takes less than 1 second for the image size.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I met a great person (on warframe) yesterday.
Can’t remember the name cause I was tired.
I know it was something with cola at the end.
Thanks to my wonderful memory, (My friend list on warframe.) i remember the name. It's Plutocola.

Fun fact: The day after this happend everyone placed their fancy warframes in the chat. (New feature.) i decided to post my simple warframe in there as well. Someone found it funny and gave me all needed components for the Orthos Prime. I just need to farm some Orokin Cells now. (7, to be exact.)