Wiresetc said:
Trackmania's track builder is really good. Did you use that?
From 2012 until 2014 I used to create a lot of tracks all the time, I liked to create press foward tracks, some very short and lol tracks, this is my most recent track, I's not done yet, you just have to press the accelerate key and turn right at the same time, by the screenshot looks like a tech map.

Wiresetc said:
My first Trackmania was Sunrise about 10 years back. That time I was in high school and made many (sadistic) tracks for my friends using the builder. Fun to watch them play and fail and then play myself and fail too because the track was too difficult >_<
My first Trackmania was Nations 7 years ago, at that time I was still in secondary school, at that time I had no friends who played te game, most were playing minecraft, it would have been fun, if you still have them I wanted to play them, speaking on hard track, I already tried to play lunatic tracks and gave up, too hard for me, from 2012 until 2014 I played full speed tracks, from 2014 until today I play very short and lol tracks online trying to break records, do you still play the game?