Let nature be destroyed! Humanity first! Nature is killing us! We must stand against this heinous (un)predictable disaster!

And God created Eden, a paradise it was for the children. Yet He thus rejected the desecration and destruction of Eden as Abel the one who has given Him flesh thus returned to Him, for the rejected succumbed to sin. Thus humanity has been plunged into forever sinning in front of Him, as Eden was always His creation. Yet irony grips humanity as they ask for His salvation from His creation when they themselves wrought its destruction.

While I despise the Irish famine, I despise the absolute desecration of the Emerald Isles more. Luckily, the forestry areas of Ireland went from some 1% to 11% or so in less than half a century. Now if many more people would just decide to join the movement, that'd be great.

For I dream of the day that light would slither through the rooftop of branches of tall trees and hit me there and then, as I have lived long enough to witness the resurrection of the once lost. Yet reality crashes onto me and tells me that such a dream will remain a dream, as what once was would never be witnessed again. Though I see, I believe that it can one day again proudly call itself emerald. However humanity can not say the same, as humanity was once priceless, the same humanity thus became expandable today.