It should work within Kona. We know it's broken for the others, you can use iqdb to search the same places.
I'm not sure if this is even a legit problem, but sometimes I can't see the latest update on a given forum thread.
It shows up on the listings, but not on the actual thread.

Does this happen when people edit posts or what is it?

EDIT or what does the phrase "last updated by" actually mean on the forum listings anyway?
Because if it didn't have to be an actual post or edit, it would explain A LOT of things.

Don't wreck your head, BTW, it's no biggie, just a minor observation.
oranganeh said:
Hey, is the Similar Image Search ( http://konachan.com/post/similar ) function broken? I tried uploading an image file and putting a URL, both returned an error page.
It's a known problem. If you restrict it to just Konachan, it'll work. There's something that's screwing up cross-site inquiries. (Yande.re doen't have tha same problem, so it's a Kona-specific issue.) Shuugo's been dealing with work and there a v3 of the entire moe engine under dev and testing right now, so Shuugo trying to wait until the final release code. It does get in the way of modding work as well. I've fallen back to using Yande.re's Similar function instead (especially since their server hosts the service and DB for it anyway now.)

Gregol said:
I'm not sure if this is even a legit problem, but sometimes I can't see the latest update on a given forum thread.
It shows up on the listings, but not on the actual thread.

Does this happen when people edit posts or what is it?

EDIT or what does the phrase "last updated by" actually mean on the forum listings anyway?
Because if it didn't have to be an actual post or edit, it would explain A LOT of things.

Don't wreck your head, BTW, it's no biggie, just a minor observation.
If they were by Ecchifan, s/he has a bad tendency to delete the posts. I warned them about it before. If it's happening again...

If you seeing a blank page when you click on the "LAST" link for a a thread, it's a minor site bug that's been around for ages and comes and goes.

"last updated by" = "Last post by" essentially, though it doesn't get updated is the last post is deleted (i.e. no rollback to the previous entry's timestamp. Not without DB editing.)
I'm going to try to fix it next weekend.

No promises though, I've had a terrible 20 days at work.
don't kill yourself, it's not much of a bother anyways
StahnAileron said:
It's a known problem. If you restrict it to just Konachan, it'll work. There's something that's screwing up cross-site inquiries. ---
Doesn't work. :( It still return an error page with Kirino's face on it. I already made sure that I only chose Konachan in similar image search page. If it's going to matter, I'm using Chrome Beta version 20.0.x.y.z and Firefox Beta version 14.0.

Well.. I guess I'll be using iqdb for a while then until the problem is fixed. Thanks. ^^
i've just noticed a rather strange occurrence with the time stamps when i clicked on forum #27252: the first two posts are marked as "1 days ago" whereas the third post is "1 day ago".
just thought i'd mention this what with all the english talk in the friendly topic...
I've noticed that before. It's just a minor quirk not really worth the bother for the time being.
Speaking of minor quirks, anybody noticed that when you add a reply, the forum will show the thread you just replied to as "unread"? Despite the only message being not read is your own last reply... x_x

I feel like I have to reload the page after posting just to make that glitch go away.
It's an intermittant quirk I've noticed long ago. It doesn't always happen, but it is fairly common. Not exactly high on the report/priority list though (esepcially since we don't directly develop the code... Though that might be a bit different now from what little I know about current dev on v3.0 of the moebooru engine we use...)

It's a little annoying, but nothing the "Mark all read" link doesn't fix.
I suspected as much. However, recently I bumped into a curious error message. I am not sure what caused it, but it's the page with this huge girl holding a broken stuffed-bear (or something like that). Below the picture, it said:

An error has occurred. Lurk in the irc channel (#moe-imouto @ irc.rizon.net) for more information, or check our twitter
Is it intentional that the error message tells us to go to imouto? o.O
SK7000 said:
I suspected as much. However, recently I bumped into a curious error message. I am not sure what caused it, but it's the page with this huge girl holding a broken stuffed-bear (or something like that). Below the picture, it said:

Is it intentional that the error message tells us to go to imouto? o.O
Bug.

I know, it's full of them.
Anybody else uses Opera, here?

I wonder why, the keyboard shortcuts "backtick, 1, 2, 3" are not working for voting on an image, back in Firefox they used to work.

I enable scripts to run from Konachan, and I tried temporarily enabling scripts from cloudfront.net (whatever that is), and I didn't get any luck so far. I be perplexed.
I think opera didn't play nice with keyboard hot keys for a long time.

As for cloudfront we shouldn't have anything to do with them, just yande.re
SilverFalconSoul said:
only one small bug when u go to konachan.net it still says R18 under the logo just like explicit mode no big deal just thought u would like to know but site is running like a dream now :D
Noted, will fix when I have some time.
I don't know if it's a new tagging policy or a bug, but the style tags are not highlighted in red anymore.
Dust said:
I don't know if it's a new tagging policy or a bug, but the style tags are not highlighted in red anymore.
Known bug
SilverFalconSoul said:
I found one more thing if u go into safe mode it takes you to konachan.com R18 with safe mode settings its impossible to get to konachan.net's posts now
I can't seem to reproduce this problem.
Dust said:
Should be fixed now.
The Avatars aren't showing up anymore from the people that place posts?
I don't know if it's just new or a bug so I throught I would just report it.
Pas_D said:
The Avatars aren't showing up anymore from the people that place posts?
I don't know if it's just new or a bug so I throught I would just report it.
Noted, I'll fix it later.
I can't upload images. The upload bar fills up in seconds, but disappears after it is completely filled. I can click upload again, then it fills up again, but nothing is uploaded. I have this problem with Firefox and Opera. IE just gives me a crying Haruka (error). Could you fix this, Shuugo?

Edit: Sometimes it does upload, maybe it's just my connection..
I can´t choose the size of the wallpapers.
The advanced search option does not appear
Wiresetc said:
I can't upload images. The upload bar fills up in seconds, but disappears after it is completely filled. I can click upload again, then it fills up again, but nothing is uploaded. I have this problem with Firefox and Opera. IE just gives me a crying Haruka (error). Could you fix this, Shuugo?
Same to me. Since 10 Minutes, without crying Haruka . Connection ok.Upload works with up to 670 kB/s

Using Firefox 14.0 Beta (Works fine)
- booring IE makes the same
Wiresetc said:

Edit: Sometimes it does upload, maybe it's just my connection..
Can you both try again?
Shuugo said:
Can you both try again?
Works for me. Uploaded 3 images without fail, thanks Shuugo ^_^
Works too. Very Fast.Thanks.
Besides, where´s the Delete Option?
gnarf1975 said:
Works too. Very Fast.Thanks.
Besides, where´s the Delete Option?
The option hides itself if you are not allowed to delete that certain post.
Shuugo said:
The option hides itself if you are not allowed to delete that certain post.
Is that new? I can remember that the function else was always there.
gnarf1975 said:
Is that new? I can remember that the function else was always there.
Yes but it gave a access denied error when you tried to execute it, so it was kinda pointless anyway.