CTRL+R (force reload) or F5 (normal refresh)? Well, those are IE's commands. Chrome might be similar.
StahnAileron said:
CTRL+R (force reload) or F5 (normal refresh)? Well, those are IE's commands. Chrome might be similar.
Ha, got it. Chrome doesn't have those's to my knowledge, however all I have to do is delete my past cache, which also gives me some space back.

rargy said:
It's CTRL+F5.
Thanks, I'll remember that next time.

Btw are the touhou character pop-up going to be changed aswell?
@StahnAileron

No, it doesn't auto-resize, and changing the header size would be annoying and break the cache.

About being too plain I didn't really work much on it, just like the Klan Klan one, if you have any tips to improve the current one they are more than welcome D:
I somehow do not consider Tenshi all that cute, she has her cute threats here and there, but that's about it.

My example of cute=> Ayu ayu (Kanon) xD. Or maby Kobato, well all Clamp girls are cute, like Chii or Sakura.
I see...Well, maybe I'll work on a few logo design and post them some place for you to see. I already found a couple images on Konachan that would make a good base for a logo.

As for Kanade...It's more so in the way she's portrayed as in the series. If I just saw her image online without the context from the series, I'd just think she looks cool more so that cute. Personality-wise, from your list, she has a little bit of Chii in her.
Cuda007 said:
Btw are the touhou character pop-up going to be changed aswell?
Didn't think of it. Another Kanade? D:
No! D: Patchy is a librarian D: So she's perfect for the job D: Unless you change her with Index :D Since she's an index~ XD
Yeah...I think more Kanade might be overkill...^_^;

Patchy makes sense...As would Index...There's also Lilith from yami_to_boushi_to_hon_no_tabibito...I think she's suppose to be a Librarian too.

Can't think or many others off-hand that would fit the role.
There the librarian from Koihime_Musou...well more of a book worm, but you only see her in the library. Oh what was her name.

Edit: Found her Rikuson "Non" Hakugen
It needs to be something it doesn't get in the way anymore, something it's 150px high with text included max, or either remove the image completely.
Cuda007 said:
There the librarian from Koihime_Musou...well more of a book worm, but you only see her in the library. Oh what was her name.
Koumei?

Shuugo said:
It needs to be something it doesn't get in the way anymore, something it's 150px high with text included max, or either remove the image completely.
150 seems like a lot...I was thinking maybe 100-120px...But yeah...I prefer compact layouts myself. We'll see if I can come up with anything. Any suggestions for width though? I'm thinking 500-600px max.
Yuuno Scrya is a librarian too.
And his ferret form doesn't have much height to it.
SciFi said:
Yuuno Scrya is a librarian too.
And his ferret form doesn't have much height to it.
I think the problem there is the fact he's male...^_^;

Cuda007 said:
Better layout idea. Quick edit.
Ana...? Though that particular image makes sense...
StahnAileron said:
Koumei?

150 seems like a lot...I was thinking maybe 100-120px...But yeah...I prefer compact layouts myself. We'll see if I can come up with anything. Any suggestions for width though? I'm thinking 500-600px max.
I was talking about the touhou pop-up.
Not changing Kanade anytime soon D:

About the logo I would add some decorations to the text but I suck at it.
Index or Patchy. They have the largest amount of info in the world XD
StahnAileron said:
Ana...? Though that particular image makes sense...
post #68393, However I never meant to change the character just the size.
The header is only 135px, you wouldn't be able to use the top row of links.
I'm seeing it as 150px.

Edit: Now i see, it's cut off.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6884/index135b.png
Do like, especially the idea of all the knowledge behind it/her ;).
rargy said:
I'm seeing it as 150px.

Edit: Now i see, it's cut off.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6884/index135b.png
It can't have any text as it's dynamic. Uses the same image for "Comment posted", "Post Updated" etc
I think I way I did it (on the side) is better then trying to fit long words underneath a image.
Shuugo said:
It can't have any text as it's dynamic. Uses the same image for "Comment posted", "Post Updated" etc
I had a feeling it said something different depending on where it popped up. It could probably just be cropped.
I'm not sure css can stack text
Tensa said:
I love you Shuugo~ <3 (not romantically XD)
OMG OMG ahahahahha :P
Awesome new title Shuugo!
Cuda007 said:
Awesome new title Shuugo!
New header looks really nice, even better than before.