yeah, I forgot to mention that we, spiders, have a limited viewing distance, that represents understanding.
This means, that if a spider can see another clearly, it understands the point of view of the other spider.
This model does not, however, make a metaphor for the strength of belief(or simply stubborness), because, I find, it is irrelevant.

anyways:
-Each thread represents a certain belief/truth/point of view.
-The Buddhist view, for example, will be represented as the crossing of certain threads.
-Each spider has its own views as well.
-Therefore, Buddhist spiders sit on nearby crossings, but none sit on the same one.
-When a good question is asked(f.e. is ignorance truly bliss?{it is...}), all crossings are attracted towards the centre.
-Thus they form spike-like shapes on the otherwise even inner surface of the orb.
-The more threads cross, the closer to the centre the point of crossing gets.
-Thus, spiders, who have few beliefs, will be farthest from the centre, and are unable to understand the spiders who are closest.(because they can't see far up the spikes)
-Different spiders have different eyesight.
-Spiders, who are easily swayed, travel constantly from belief to belief at a high pace.(they might be affected by advertisement and such)
-All spiders travel in a two dimensional plane
-Those with firm beliefs, travel slowly in a straight line in any certain direction.
-Important events may change their direction of travel and/or speed of travel
-spiders with firm beliefs will have less life-changing events(provided they live in the same circumstances)

I don't know what else might be unclear...
also, I seem to have made numerous assumptions...