SK7000 said:
@Mnessie:
I find it amazing how hard it is to get some of my meanings across. Even when I express myself in a way which I think is clear enough
Change of method

I will just focus on the point made in the following quote as best I can for now.

SK7000 said:
What if the experience of these people is that they've found themselves to be terrible decision makers, and that they feel safer trusting the judgment of other people whom they deem wiser? I can imagine at least that scenario where it's sensible to follow that approach.
My reply

SK7000 said:
A reply which might make no sense when you consider the next paragraph.
Well said.

SK7000 said:
Clamp
Ever heard of solipsism? It is the belief that you are the only thing that is real. If there were to be left or right turn from the bias discussion. My proposal is to go there or the theme of eternal life and how to make it work (for that person after obtaining it). Give me some more time to consider bias. I haven't reached anything new worth mentioning on this yet I think. (See also: Sidetracking, below)

feedback

Sidetracking
StahnAileron said:
A bias or belief may lead to one or the other, but they don't really equate to each other, if you get what I mean.
I think I do.