SK7000 said:
I think it's pointless to try to establish guidelines into handling all the possible topics that can flourish in here. Clamp
Hah excellent! I can see how it helps to make guidelines to keep things ordered even though that remains questionable. Personally I prefer the natural flow of the conversation. Count me in!

SK7000 said:
I prefer to by step the topic on war. Though I think most wars are caused by greed for foreign natural resources (if not religious reasons).
When viewing poverty as the need for resources and on the other hand greed, the need for resources for other purposes, we can see that they are not so different at closer inspection. However...

I don't see large gaps in our viewpoints on this and I would like to continue to discuss this. However I know of little sources or history itself to be able to support this to any relevant input besides speculation . I wish I could say: "Care to do some research?" but my current calender has an overabundance of tasks as it is.

I think SK7000 and I are not so very far apart in perspective from the topic of gender roles/emancipation/gender equality.

Gregol said:
so the next question is world-poverty...
For continuation and lack of research I would like to offer my speculation on poverty. I defaulted war into this but I'd rather consider Gregol's view of world poverty.

my speculation on the proposed undefined concept of world poverty