Tensa said:
Cuda, is she worth being hauted by?
Haunted dear, not hauted. And of course I'm worth being haunted by.

Side note: Don't take the 'dear' in the wrong way. I call everyone that.
So do I, young lady~ But not all the time~ (dear)
Typo, love~ Typo~

Oh OK~ Then I'll add you to my ghost harem~ *goes after a loli to kill her*

Don't worry Cuda~ I'm a good cook too~ Had to learn how to in my vacations in the forests and mountains and my grand grandma.... all of those when I was 8~10 ...
Tensa said:
So do I, young lady~ But not all the time~ (dear)
Typo, love~ Typo~

Oh OK~ Then I'll add you to my ghost harem~ *goes after a loli to kill her*

Don't worry Cuda~ I'm a good cook too~ Had to learn how to in my vacations in the forests and mountains and my grand grandma.... all of those when I was 8~10 ...
Well who said you never needed a ghost maid?

(That would make an awesome plot)
BSlove said:
Well who said you never needed a ghost maid?

(That would make an awesome plot)
They haven't done that yet...?
StahnAileron said:
They haven't done that yet...?
If they have I haven't seen/read/heard of it.
God, I hate working :D. Might be better if they'd give me hard cash ~_~, but they don't. Mwaaah seems like they don't like me anyway, might need a new job any time soon >_<.
Be happy you got one, most people around where I live have to fight to just get a low paying job. Out of the 20 some odd places I've been to the close I got to being able to get a job was the store that accepted my resume. All the other places I either don't have enough work history for the position or am not old enough for a position(from the time before I turned 18), and most you say go work at McDonalds, all their hiring for is manager.

Which I could do, I do the same thing basically at C.A.P, but all the higher managers see is some street kid with saggy pants, and talks in street slang. Theres no way in hell I could afford any nice cloths.
I'm reading these lastest posts and it I find it funny that I feel the same that Artwork feels, though I don't mind not getting hard cash, but it does feel like they don't like me despite feeling like I do everything for them and get shit done. Must find 2nd Job and/or new job altogether.

Btw Cuda, my friend feels the same too cause he's been trying to look for a job and the closest have been a couple interviews.

To Stahn the only ghost maid currently known I guess is Airi from Queen's Blade.

And to say what this thread is named for, today was crap, at least the work bit was. Too hot even if you work from 4-8:30 am. Plus going back to work after you were at an Anime Convention-and working as staff their too, which turned out to a really awesome experience-really sucks too.
Meeeh, I feel exhausted. Eventho I work in the cooling department of the supermarket, it was HOT!. Going outside after I was done was even worse, god. How can this country change from 10*C yesterday to almost 30*C today, sigh!.

*Time to take a cold shower with some music ;)*
I know what you mean again. I was sweating almost crazy even though the sun didn't come up yet when I was working and when it did, it just made it worse.
Goddamn daddy longleg spiders, atleast let me sleep without all of you crawling around my bed.
Atleast 4 show up every week again, and I'm sure I eat atleast one a week UGH!. Is there some way to 'ward' of these freaking creeping spiders? I use the vacuum cleaner every week to suck em up, but they just don't seem to give up, argh!.
What are you a girl? Daddy longleg's don't bite, their mouths are to small. Try sleeping with rats and palmetto bugs claws on and around you, then you have the right to be scared. >:)
Did I state that I was scared? I just don't like them, not when I try to sleep. And I aint scared of them biting me, just don't like the thought to eat them =). I've got spiders big as my hand palm crawling around in summer, no longlegs, but big fat ugly giant black spiders. I once went to bed when it was glaring right above my head, at first I thought it was just some stain on the sealing, but turning on lights said something different.
Even if you hit them with a metal thing, they won't die. Yes those do scare me, dady longlegs are like tiny nuicances which should just disappear. Maybe I should let my bearded dragon lose in my room, he tends to like spiderwebs and such, so if he eats the spiders, great.

Btw, tyvm Mythbusters for the daddy longlegs experiment. ^^

ps; I've had a rat in my room 2 times, not that it was fun, but still wasn't as bad as imagine myself eating spiders.
Daddy longlegs aren't spiders, but they're still creepy as hell.

Artwork said:
I've got spiders big as my hand palm crawling around in summer, no longlegs, but big fat ugly giant black spiders. I once went to bed when it was glaring right above my head, at first I thought it was just some stain on the sealing, but turning on lights said something different.
Even if you hit them with a metal thing, they won't die.
...That is an arachnophobic's worst nightmare ( ゚д゚)
Meeeh, been having a high fever for the past 2 day's. (39.4*c/102.92 Farhenheit..). Can't even describe how I feel~_~. I didn't even notice I had a fever the first day, thought it was just some headache.
Artwork said:
Meeeh, been having a high fever for the past 2 day's. (39.4*c/102.92 Farhenheit..). Can't even describe how I feel~_~. I didn't even notice I had a fever the first day, thought it was just some headache.
If I have something like that, I usually drink 4 litres of green tea a day. Most of the time, it's gone after 1-2 days then. The flu is a bit more persistent lasting 2-5 days.
Mine was 39.2*c *_* ... I know your pain *_*
makaan said:
If I have something like that, I usually drink 4 litres of green tea a day. Most of the time, it's gone after 1-2 days then. The flu is a bit more persistent lasting 2-5 days.
Had a lot of mint tea with honey >_>. Didn't have any green tea.
Still got 38*C now, but it's getting lower. This is the third day now already, so I kinda want it to go away..
Aaaah finally, it's 'almost' normal again. Not a pain anymore, so tomorrow it'll be gone totally ^^. Time to catch up on the few ongoing series.
Cuda007 said:
She's my sister!!
omg! you have a sister!?

lucky.... i'm all alone.
Davis_500 said:
omg! you have a sister!?

lucky...
Tell that to their relationship XD
Passed my exams ^^. Ended up failing 2 subjects (French 4 and Mathematics 5, but I had enough high grades to compensate for that. 8 For english, 8 for Biology, and a 8 for something called Nature science.

Me is happy, and is now gonna order a 270 euro's 5.1 surround set from a strange German Company called Teufel, which (my dad said) means Devil. Evil sound is welcome =). So I'm probably gonna pirate some nice movies now, and get an eargasm in a few days. And not to forget, gonna play some AlterIW CoD, and Bad Company 2. /Evil laugh, cough/
You getting the 5500's or something else?
Nono, I wasn't really for the 5500 in the first place.
To much ppl got it, and I've always been a person who likes to try 'rare' and less know stuff.
And for the few things I heard, and read everything was positive. Plenty websites and places rated it as a very good set, and the spec's seem really nice, not to forget I fell in love with the design. The sub is really big tho (50cm in height!). --> Teufel E300 . Also they said to have a really good service, since it's the only was to get them is ordering them straight from their website, since it's a factory binded company or something. Lucky the shipping is from Germany, and thus not all too expensive for me in the Netherlands. Can't wait =)
Oh, nice~ Definitely looks nicer than the 4-5 year old Z5500.
darn, how dare they not ship to the americas: this is ethnic bias! lol

that looks really neat. just gave our system to my cousin and looking for a new one... recommendations anyone?

Artwork said:
Going outside after I was done was even worse, god. How can this country change from 10*C yesterday to almost 30*C today, sigh!.
thats exactly how it is in FLA. one day your sweat evaporates when it rises to your skin; the next day you can't put on enough layers...
Davis_500 said:
darn, how dare they not ship to the americas: this is ethnic bias! lol

that looks really neat. just gave our system to my cousin and looking for a new one... recommendations anyone?
Hmm, it really depends. I think you're looking for a new 5.1 set?
The Logitech z5500 are actually still good to go, but a bit outdated like Stahn said. You could also take a look at some of Creative's 5.1 sets, but creative said to have bad service in America, or that's what I heard. I've been trolling the net for about 2 weeks, and just 3 day's ago came to know the Teufel, which was love at first sight.
But do you use things like a xbox 360, or a ps3? Since the Logitech has multiple inputs it's most friendly for gamers.
You might even have a high budget, and could start thinking about buying a BMW set, no just joking that stuff is expensive. I've been thinking about making my own speakers tho, but that's also pretty expensive and I don't really have the experience. O and take a look at Edifier, they got a nice 5.1 set something with s550 if I remember.

Davis_500 said:

thats exactly how it is in FLA. one day your sweat evaporates when it rises to your skin; the next day you can't put on enough layers...
Hehe, yah heat is deadly. The problem actually is, we must wear long trouser at work even when it's melting hot outside. And taking the bike with 30*C and wearing a pair of long trousers is no fun.
I was chatting with Art in the friendly thread about speakers. I recommended the Logitec Z-5500 Digital 5.1 set. Old, but tried and proven. Just a tad expensive. ^_^; Can be loud a hell though. (Especially coupled with soundcard/equalizer settings.)

Not many PC 5.1's are made anymore. (Last time I saw a decent selection was right after the Creative X-Fi soundcards were first released.) I had a Creative-made 7.1 system prior to my 5500, but it started dying on me less than a year later. (Sub started going; killed a couple sound channel while it was dying.) But I had bought it for under $100, so not a big loss at all.
Ok after a little bit more then 1 week, I can say nothing more then awesome.
I do, sadly run across problems with games; 'How did you know I was there?'. With me answering; 'Got 5.1 audio, heard you walking'.
But noho, they just kick and accuse me of hacking >_>.
Doesn't happen all that often, but it can be bloody annoying when it does.
I still haven't had the volume up to max, little bit scared about it xD.

Either way, it's even hotter then a week or 3 ago. Atm it's like 35*C, while normally only in mid summer such high temperatures occur.
Off to work in a few minutes again, gonna sweat bullets on my bike >_<.
What a shame.

We lost and got the sadly second place in the WC.

For anybody who saw it, like the worst match for the WC.

Foul after foul, yellow after yellow, bitching after bitching, but not any actually good chances, and the goal came from an offside position earlier in the attack. :(

Fifa fails me.