The day was long, the weather gave me another headache....
Not my fav day. But the whole week sucks until now so...meh.
Same as ever.

BattlequeenYume said:
The day was long, the weather gave me another headache....
Not my fav day. But the whole week sucks until now so...meh.
Sounds awful.
It's the usual.

I feel boring. (No, not bored.)
If there's nothing going on, you don't have to really update us on it.
otaku_emmy said:
If there's nothing going on, you don't have to really update us on it.
But then we wouldn't be having this wonderful conversation 🤗
traz64 said:
But then we wouldn't be having this wonderful conversation 🤗
I love how I have to highlight, right click, and "Search Google for ___" whenever someone uses emojis because I can't see them.
otaku_emmy said:
I love how I have to highlight, right click, and "Search Google for ___" whenever someone uses emojis because I can't see them.
🇩​🇦​🇳​🇰
I'm both tired and pissed off, for complete different things. I'm tired from having to rake leaves, cleaning up my room, and packing things up for the move. Who knew packing stuff into box was such back breaking work. I'm pissed off for personal reasons involving a certain person.
traz64 said:
🇩​🇦​🇳​🇰
...........At first, I didn't understand why you wrote this. It is only now that I realize it was proving a point about how my computer doesn't display things correctly because, right now, the word just looks small and blocky as opposed to huge and blue.
otaku_emmy said:
...........At first, I didn't understand why you wrote this. It is only now that I realize it was proving a point about how my computer doesn't display things correctly because, right now, the word just looks small and blocky as opposed to huge and blue.
That just sucks.
I got 430 likes on a YouTube comment I made last night. I feel validated.
traz64 said:
Anyway, I have a first date on Saturday that will hopefully go well.
There will be no second date
With heat, I hate spring and summer, I lose interest in doing things

Meanwhile I think it's time to give up with certain things spoiler
I don't like heat either. Can't stand it.
That's why I love autumn the most, I guess. And of course for the pretty leaves.
BattlequeenYume said:
And of course for the pretty leaves.
Since childhood I have always liked that, autumn and especially winter are my favorite seasons
I love autumn & spring as well. Not too cold but not too hot, just right for comfort.
It was a difficult day. My friends and I booked a transfer Naples-Ponza from the company http://www.cabair.it/ . As a result, twenty minutes before the appointed time, the Manager of the company called and said that MAYBE . The transfer will be cancelled. The reasons were not explained to us. As a result, the next call was an hour later, and we were told that the transfer will not be
As for me, this is not acceptable. Think carefully about whether it is worth working with them if you are in Italy.
A day with a lot of pain.

Couldn't really walk today bc my leg hurts so much. The doc said that the pain comes probably from the back.

Great.

Walking is still hard for me.. Ugh, wanted to go to work tomorrow..
BQYume, do you do regular exercises for your back? My wife was in a high speed car accident that left her barely able to walk (with the help of a cane!) for several weeks after that she suffered shooting pain and numbness in her leg - (sound familiar). She had a bad relapse after coming to Russia from traveling cattle class for work on long flights - the doctor gave her a set of exercises to do and prescribed a deep sports massage. (If you are suffering pain, the muscles knot up to protect the spine which actually prevents recovery). It took a few weeks, but with the exercises, the pain did nearly completely subside. If she missed a couple of morning workouts (only 10 minutes), she would really notice it. Well, then she did something really crazy.....she got seriously involved in Brazilian Ju Jitsu.....as in she has been on 4 competitions already. Now she no longer needs to do any exercises in the morning and she is completely pain free (well, excluding the occasional injury.....dislocated finger, toe....)

I could not find the reference sheet of exercises my wife did, but you can find stuff on line. here is something along the lines of what she did (a reduced set if you will) from NHS https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercise/lower-back-pain-exercises/ Do some searching and see what you find, that suites you.

My day? I got pretty trashed on Judo training this morning, I have a new partner, he is a candidate for master sport in Hand to Hand Combat, has been studying BJJ and recently picked up SAMBO, he is interested in developing his SAMBO Throws, (there is a large crossover with Judo). I got stamped into the mat pretty good....over and over and over.....everything aches. Then of course I had my evening weight training - the evening training actually helps as I do a good warmup, weight train, then a good stretch. I dread going when all beat up, but afterwards, I am always happy I did not skip.
My day is as usual, neither good nor bad, here it started to rain hail, and it is raining hard, lucky that I live in an area with a lot of uphill and downhill, so there's no risk of flooding.
No I don't do exercises. Sport isn't really fun for me.
The pain isn't always there. It's like an on and off since 6 months or so.

But thank you for your advice. I will have take a look at the link when I have time.
That's probably a cause in itself. If you start doing sports, then you wouldn't have that.

Many people don't realize it until it's too late and then they're too lazy. Because you have to maintain it constant in your life.
Yeah, cuz then you just get in a cycle of being in pain because you don't move, and not moving because you're in pain.

That's a Catch 22.
Tensa said:
Many people don't realize it until it's too late and then they're too lazy. Because you have to maintain it constant in your life.
otaku_emmy said:
Yeah, cuz then you just get in a cycle of being in pain because you don't move, and not moving because you're in pain.
Fork.
BattlequeenYume said:
No I don't do exercises. Sport isn't really fun for me.
The pain isn't always there. It's like an on and off since 6 months or so.

But thank you for your advice. I will have take a look at the link when I have time.
Make time! [10 minutes] Now the pain is on and off, the longer you wait the more the pain will be on and the less off. Just 10 minutes of your time for not difficult or time consuming exercises in the morning is a small price to pay (basically free!) for pain relief.

The most likely reason you have such pain is because you have either a compressed disc or a dislocated disk in your back from some movement you made, a fall, over exertion.... (a professional deep sports (not a spa) massage - these actually are not pleasant. The goal is to force knotted muscles to relax, is worth the money spent), the exercises help keep your muscles fit so that they can properly support your back without getting fatigued and knotted up and to improve flexibility so you don't get hurt so easily. It really does work. It is not free - will cost you 10 minutes of your time every morning.

AND DON'T GO TO A CHIROPRACTOR - they are quacks. There are doctors that specialize in physiotherapy that can do "adjustments" - they are trained and know what they are doing, a traumatologist would refer you.
Maybe try inversion therapy too, Yume. If you can figure out a way to SECURELY hang yourself upside down with your back flat.
Thank you all for your advices and care. ♥

otaku_emmy said:
That would be horrible.
Guess I have no choice then.

Due to my work I'm sitting most of the day and rarely have some movement. That's not good for the back too.

otaku_emmy said:
If you can figure out a way to SECURELY hang yourself upside down with your back flat.
That sounds kinda funny. :3
But to find a way to do that is diffcult. At least I don't know how.
BattlequeenYume said:
That sounds kinda funny. :3
But to find a way to do that is diffcult. At least I don't know how.
They make "tables" that you strap yourself into and they flip you upside down, but buying one is out of the question for you. I assume.

It decompresses your spine and takes the weight off of the nerve(s) that's being pinched. Gravity stretches out the muscles and sinew and the flat board helps line everything back up.
Miraculously it was only 2 days without internet, the service of this country is horrible, when I had the same problem in may they took 3 weeks to repair it

I think I know what that feels like Yumme, I already had problems like that but on my back or on my waist several times (especially in adolescence, when I practically don't move from the computer) if you don't like to exercise simply walking for several minutes help, stretch after being on the computer for an hour and get up to move the legs, at least that helped me
Nepcoheart said:
Miraculously it was only 2 days without internet, the service of this country is horrible, when I had the same problem in may they took 3 weeks to repair it
In my city it was horrible in the past, over the years it got better (more competition), first start with, I put internet in 2012, at that time there were only 2 internet companies iirc, both a trash, one of them was "Oi Velox" worst internet I've ever had, speed was bad, internet failed a lot, bad service, when I had problems on the internet device, if I was lucky it was 1 week for them came to my house to see the problem, there was once I was almost a month without internet because this company is incopetent, the other company was in the same boat.

In 2016 I changed to fiber optics and a new company, first optical fiber company in city, from that year, more companies started to appear, thanks to the competition between two companies in particular, in a short time the internet speed was 7x faster paying the same price.

The only thing I have to complain about with my internet company is that for the second time, they are offering a higher speed with the same amount I pay, when I called the company, they said it was for new customers only, and this internet does not fail so much.

For those who wonder why there were only 2 companies at that time, 99.9% sure the city mayor didn't allow, "Família Pinheiro/Pinheiro Family", is also the family that has ruled the city since its foundation, only when this family lost mayoral elections that new internet companies appeared, coincidence? I don't think so.

Once going to school, I saw the youngest son of this family driving a yellow camaro, no wonder why they lost the elections.

At least compared to the past, it has improved a lot, but it should still be behind other countries.