PrimalAgony said:
I've never heard the word preservationist, It sounds complicated honestly.
Well yeah like when they restore a historical painting. Not sure how they do it actually.

Mod Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_and_restoration_of_paintings#Oil_paintings

If you read this, they don't actually 'repaint' the works of masters.

They use advanced techniques to extend the life and preserve the intent of the original painting.
BattlequeenYume said:
Worked a bit with Photoshop on an image and learned new things. That's pretty cool. A new step to do decensored images in the future for sure!
It's fun right :3? I have not edited an image for a long time, lately when I use photoshop it's to crop or edit a little an image or scan or eliminate artifacts

on-topic; I was repairing the ventilation of my window and my kitchen, who did the work 3 years ago glued things that needed screws and I never realized, what shameless people

onisonfire said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_and_restoration_of_paintings#Oil_paintings

If you read this, they don't actually 'repaint' the works of masters.

They use advanced techniques to extend the life and preserve the intent of the original painting.
But those are old paintings with history, I don't see the same in digital art, especially since there are thousands of anime artists in the world, instead in that example it's unique and ancient art
Nepcoheart said:

But those are old paintings with history, I don't see the same in digital art, especially since there are thousands of anime artists in the world, instead in that example it's unique and ancient art
True I mean in digital art its certainly more doable. Even still I think it's a dicey area. A fine line you might say.

Whatever I ain't tryin' to player hate.

I'd rather just draw, here have some pencil sketches of my OC's I just did.

Kort and his new girlfriend Dairy Yokohana
onisonfire said:
Well, do share xD
<3 <3 <3

Well, here I am :)

edit: and speaking of drawing, I used to draw a LOT, but life stifled my creative energy. No. I did. Take accountability Mattias :)
Huh... All this time I thought you were a twink.
Cade said:
Huh... All this time I thought you were a twink.
Fuck, I put this on google image, last time this happened was with "Ursos Pelados" it means naked bear.
RyuZU said:
Fuck, I put this on google image, last time this happened was with "Ursos Pelados" it means naked bear.
It never even occurred to me that there would be people in our age group who DIDN'T know what a twink was.
otaku_emmy said:
It never even occurred to me that there would be people in our age group who DIDN'T know what a twink was.
I've never heard of the term Twink in my life ever before.
otaku_emmy said:
:p, that I remember I heard the term only twice, one of you in the comments and the other of a friend joking when I told him that I shave my belly, but I was never interested in learning what it was.
All the toilet paper is gone from the stores again. :(
otaku_emmy said:
All the toilet paper is gone from the stores again. :(
Damned hoarders.
PrimalAgony said:
Damned hoarders.
I genuinely believe it only happens because it gets mentioned on the news. Like, literally nothing else was in short supply. Just the TP. But since it's all over the news AGAIN people are like, "Oh shit better go to five different stores to snatch what we can." (because it's a limit of two per). And nothing has changed. I guess it's maybe because we might shut down again? But even then you don't need MORE toilet paper. They're not closing the fucking stores down.
otaku_emmy said:
I genuinely believe it only happens because it gets mentioned on the news. Like, literally nothing else was in short supply. Just the TP.
Self fulfilling prophecy. They say, "Stock up while you can", so the brainwashed masses will. And if they do, supplies will run out. So everyone has to make sure they have enough to last until the panic buying is over. So supplies will run out even faster...
I DID IT!

What a relief! Finally some spare time! Really hope that I can finally draw again. Couldn't find the concentration for it in the past. And I really missed it.

I'm of course in a good mood :D

Any more: Got my result of the first exam today. I passed!
Congrats Yume be sure to reward yourself with something you consider to be amazing.
Thank you!
I think I will buy a new computer. It's time, after 6 years.
Congratulations on passing it, Yume!
And good luck on the hunt for a new pc. If you're going for a prebuilt, I suggest watching Linus Tech Tips' secret shopper videos to find out where you should and shouldn't look.
Congratulations Yume! Jelous of you haha ❤️❤️

I also want to draw again, but I’m so “busy” (just uncomfortable with thinking about work, but not doing it, ugh)
Congrats Yume!

BattlequeenYume said:
I think I will buy a new computer. It's time, after 6 years.
> me with 9 year old computer

Next year I plan to build a new one, but I have 3 other priorities.
Thanks, Matti and no need for jealousy. There are more exams for me that I have to pass.

Are you drawing illustrations or manga? I'm drawing manga most of the time. Love it to see the story growing. And it's of course cool to create something!
Just illustrations haha. Well I haven’t drawn ANYTHING in months, since my creativity isn’t at my forefront anymore like it used to be, but one day I’ll get myself back to that and draw pretty anime girls :) especially a million of pictures of princess peachy 🍑 🍑 you know I love her :))

And just jealous of hardworking people, but I also think that I have to I guess… develop that skill and grab those things “by the balls” to put it vulgarly. Like I really gotta write that essay even if my mind goes to other things I’d rather mope about haha.

Dw I’m just an annoying little bean :3
Before the exam shit started I drew everyday. Not allways that much though. Sometimes just one panel or a sketch. Other days I created a whole manga page.
So, I just read that my best bud committed suicide. Great message just before going to bed, isn't it? I just, don't know how or what to feel. It feels unreal. Like a joke. But then again, I know it isn't. He just left me like this. I just wonder if there was something I could've done to stop him, to save him.
Sorry for writing such a stupid message that wouldn't be of any importance to you.
Basic summary: My day was great but the end of it was the worst I've had so far.
No. It isn’t stupid. This is weighing very heavy on you right now, and you just feel that you need to share. It’s ok, and I’m so sorry this happened to you.
I'm so sorry, Peanut.
I...I don't really know what to write...
If you tried to prevent it and they'd still go with it you'd be even worse. I know I was.
It is most wise to express yourself no matter how negative it might be, Keeping it inside you will only leave you feeling worse than you are feeling now.
Amazing advice ^^ one cant hide in the shadows forever. And sometimes it feels so comfortable hiding in the shadows, but allowing the light in can be revitalizing.
I'm mad today.
Everything is making me upset.