ecchifan96 said:
She likes fantasy and magic the most. You know, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and others like that. She watches a lot of horror too, I'm not sure if she watches any good ones though (she scares real easy XD) and she seems to like zombies or rather comedies with zombies. Seriously she's watched Zombieland more times than I care to count x_x oh, and she recently got into the Hunger Games, she says the book's better though. I don't know what she thinks of black and white movies but I kinda doubt she'd watch something that old even if it was good. As for me I can try it at least.
Only good Fantasy movie I know is The Green Mile (crime).
Horror
The Shining
The Thing
Alien

That's like the best three horror movies I know. They don't focus much on gore or SURPRISE ATTACK!!!! It's more psychological and claustrophobia. I would recommend watching The Thing first. Because it got the plot that's easiest to understand. Stanley Kubrick made The Shining. If you know who that (god) is then, you know what about I'm taking about. He's like Shaft, they both have their own genres.

ecchifan96 said:I can't say much about my movie preferences since I haven't seen many and it's been a while since I watched one. I love to laugh though and I don't mind low brow stuff either so how about a good comedy?
Hmmm. Have you watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Snatch. (That dot is not a typo, just throwing that out there.), Forrest Gump or Groundhog day?

Cade said:
Blasphemy! How dare you put that tripe over the original.
Sorry about that. I haven't updated the list. I have had it for some time now. But you're right the original is way better. But the remake had it moments. It's not as bad as the american Godzilla at least.

Cade said:
Zombie Movie List

Also, for your mental list, you might want to watch Eraser Head and Combat Shock(Maybe... It's about a guy with post traumatic stress disorder, at least.).
Quite a list you have there. I'll add them together with the other horror movies right a way..... No wait. I'll make a separate tag for Zombies.

Right. My list of "movies you have to watch NAO" is pretty big. I goal is to clear the entire Top 250 list and most of the movies in the book "1001 Movies you have to watch before you die".