FoliFF said:
I have watched Silence of the Lambs years ago though I have no memory of it anymore except some scenes. Haven't seen Fargo though and probably will not xD
Why? It's an excellent movie from the coen brothers.

FoliFF said:
I also like family movies like Shrek 1 & Ice Age 1.
Studio Ghibli makes the best family movies. If you haven't heard of them then SHAME ON YOU!!

FoliFF said:
I can watch drama but then it has to be very very VERY good drama. Otherwise it will bore the hell out of me.
Best drama movies are 12 Angry Men (1957), Fight Club, American Beauty, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Shawshank Redemption, Will Hunting, Gran Torino, Amadeus, There will be blood, City Lights, Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, The Truman Show, Hotel Rwanda, The Elephant Man, Walk the Line and Mississippi Burning. I recommend watching Fight Club, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Shawshank Redemption, City Lights and Gran Torino first, because they are the best.

FoliFF said:
Also for someone who want to watch some new movies this montage may help you: Best New Movie Trailers
Internet is too slow.
I like the editing and the music. Gotta love Greig.

Saw Eastwood. Sold. His last movies have been pure gold. I'm excepting a lot from this.

And for the record, I started watching movies "hardcore" 1 and a half years ago.
Everything started with Scarface on new years eve. At the time I had maybe watched 15 movies in the Top 250. Now i'm 130 movies in.