I'm wanting to play COD:MW2

I deleted Valorant, fuck this game, in one month I'll install it again, I bought a fighting game a while ago I don't even know why, I played a few minutes and stopped playing, I'm horrible in a fighting game.

did you have Steam Nepco?
For anyone who has played both Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon DS, how similar are they, and is it worth investing $40+ dollars on a copy of the latter if I'm interested in such a game?
hmm yes but i'm not very active recently out there except to play a some bad mmo or some old game from time to time
otaku_emmy said:
For anyone who has played both Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon DS, how similar are they, and is it worth investing $40+ dollars on a copy of the latter if I'm interested in such a game?
Senpai there's a couple of things those games has in common it takes a long time making progress in those game and pretty much everything takes long time which is why some people that don't like slow progress Like me who don't have the patience to develop relationship/friendships with people in those games, Anyways it's basically the same cause it's both farming and getting relationships do keep in mind that i have not played Harvest Moon so i'm just assuming they are the same when it comes to farming and making relationships and that sort of stuff.
otaku_emmy said:
I never played both, but I saw that Harvest Moon DS it's from 2005, I would get Harvest Moon DS, it seems to be more difficult to be acquired, Stardew Valley has for several platforms, it would be easier to acquire later.

Nepcoheart said:
hmm yes but i'm not very active recently out there except to play a some bad mmo or some old game from time to time
I'm not very active lately too, I was just in valorant, but the game crash all the time, in the next update I’ll install it again to see if riot fixed it, I'll send you a an invitation.
Nepcoheart said:
Would it be okay if I sent a friend request as well?
I honestly don't understand why I see so many people excited about Genshin Impact, I have seen gameplays and I don't see anything special nor does it attract my attention

Mr.peanutbutter said:
Would it be okay if I sent a friend request as well?
sure
Nepcoheart said:
I honestly don't understand why I see so many people excited about Genshin Impact, I have seen gameplays and I don't see anything special nor does it attract my attention
I've been hearing a lot about it lately too. I guess because some people were saying it was very BotW-like, just more "anime". Which, to be fair, does sound great to me.

I saw an article earlier that said the co-op was a bit of a let down, but other than that I've heard nothing but good things.
yeap some people have also told me all the time that it is like a Zelda game, but I don't know, I still don't see it so special, I'm not saying that the game is bad but at least it doesn't catch my attention
I am aware of that game and it is quite neat yes but playing that yourself is quite boring indeed and gets quite boring easily you need at least 2 or more people to invite to such a room to experience the true joy of that game
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 free on Steam , ends in 9 days, in case anyone is interested.
Would be fitting so one can laugh at the facial animations that game has.
Just started FFXIV recently. New to MMORPGs but this is pretty fun.
Hello, I came from 2077 to say that Cyberpunk 2077 was finally released, in the year of 2020 (november) the game was postponed AGAIN, it was supposed to be released on December 10 2020, but don't worry, in 2077 it was finally released.
It's sad that you can't trust people these days. You can't trust rumor mills leaking "insider" info, and you can't trust developers.

And if it was just made up, then how pointless and irritating would that be? Why waste your limited time on Earth like that?
otaku_emmy said:
It's sad that you can't trust people these days. You can't trust rumor mills leaking "insider" info, and you can't trust developers.
Yeah, in the video I watched it was said to be a rumor, but I don't doubt it considering how many times it was postponed.

And if it was just made up, then how pointless and irritating would that be? Why waste your limited time on Earth like that?
Just a joke, but if you say in the case of who created the rumor, if false most likely it was clickbait for gaming sites.
Cyberpunk 2077 Streaming, I'm sure youtube will take it down any moment, I was browsing /v/ and someone posted it.

Edit: is now offline :P

Edit 2: Someone posted the link of the gameplay on 4chan, if the game is really like that a lot of people will be upset, will be fun to watch.
There's been a bunch of people analyzing recent clips of gameplay footage and getting hyped. As much as I like the idea of Cyberpunk 2077, I really wonder how much I'm actually going to play it in the end.

There's so many games I still want to play that I can't really bring up any particular excitement for it at the moment. Not to mention that nowadays you might as well wait for a few months after release until most of the bugs have been ironed out.
Gameboon said:
There's been a bunch of people analyzing recent clips of gameplay footage and getting hyped. As much as I like the idea of Cyberpunk 2077, I really wonder how much I'm actually going to play it in the end.
I think the game is overhyped

Not to mention that nowadays you might as well wait for a few months after release until most of the bugs have been ironed out.
I think this will be the case here, recently that I know was leaked two gameplays, I downloaded both before they were deleted because of dmca

the problems I saw

• bugs
  • downgrade
  • no/few NPC on street
  • too dark
  • bad animation
  • slow loading object
  • +2 min of loading screen
  • bad car physic
2nd leak on dropbox if you/someone want to see.

> b-b-but all games have bugs and they'll fix these problems in the 1st day patch

Yeah maybe, let's see, maybe/probably is a old build
2nd leak on dropbox if you/someone want to see.
I'm afraid I'm getting a 404 error on that one. Would you happen to have another source?

I thought there was a lack of meaningfully interactable NPCs, not just filler NPCs, Then again, perhaps there are more of those in side quests out in the world and we just haven't seen them yet.

I also got a faint sense that the gameplay wouldn't be deep enough. Especially the combat system, from what little I've seen so far, isn't any more outstanding than any other RPG titles on the market. Not that I really expected anything different to be honest.

What I AM hoping for, and that's something I look for in all of my games, is a memorable and atmospheric experience. And I do think Cyberpunk can deliver on that from what little we've seen. Some of the games I think about most often or remember fondly were actually a mess in many ways.

To expand on some of those games
Gameboon said:
I'm afraid I'm getting a 404 error on that one. Would you happen to have another source?
Here, All leaks I have, 13 videos (1.67gb), it will be deleted soon

Until last year I was looking forward to the game, I was going to buy a new GPU just to play the game, but I lost interest and spent the money on something else, it wasn't just cyberpunk, games in general, I play less and less, nowadays I still wonder if I should buy a new gpu, anyway, but I'll still give it a try watching videos at launch (PC Version), despite what I saw in the leaks (Console), downgrade bugs etc, this supposing that they fixed the bugs and on the pc the downgrade is not so big.

Of these games I only know by name, no problem, just use this to condense the post

[spoiler = Test 1] Test 2 [//spoiler]

spoiler and "=" without space [Spoiler=] and [//spoiler] with only one "/"
Thanks, I edited my post to make it a bit more manageable in size.

I DLed the leaks and took a quick look. Kinda surprised about some of the features that I don't feel are worth any development time or even belong in the game, such as spoiler Really? I mean, really? I get wanting to customize your character, but that's a bit much for me.

As for the rest.... I'm just going to wait and see what release brings. None of the footage makes me feel much different from how I already feel about the game. Good to have seen it, though.
Gameboon said:
I DLed the leaks and took a quick look. Kinda surprised about some of the features that I don't feel are worth any development time or even belong in the game, such as spoiler Really? I mean, really? I get wanting to customize your character, but that's a bit much for me.
Same, the game is in first person, so it's useless, the game should be in third person, even if it were I would still find the feature useless.

A user made 2 live streams yesterday, in total almost 6 hours in 1080p (11.8GB), the game it's even more buggy than I thought, the AI is dumb etc, I can't wait for crowbcat videos, maybe it brings him back.
I'm playing Fallout 4 again (I don't have time for new games at the moment). It's not such a good Fallout but still a game to have fun with.
I've never played Fallout, unfortunately. I don't think the setting is something I would enjoy overly much.

I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter World and Subnautica lately.
Fallout "76" = buggy at launch
Cyberpunk "77" = buggy at launch

Coincidence? I don't think so

Two very good videos about shitty game releases from Internet Historian

The Fall of 76

The Engoodening of No Man's Sky

I'm waiting for the video about Cyberbug 2077, from Crowbcat too, he came back from the dead.
I alread know *the fall of 76*.
And yes, I can recommend it. I'm so happy that I didn't buy it back then.
I've been watching someone play Cyberpunk 2077, and I've read up on some stuff (like CDPR telling streamers to turn off all in-game music), and I've gotta say I feel so, so bad for people who waited nearly a decade for this mess. My goodness.
otaku_emmy said:
I've been watching someone play Cyberpunk 2077, and I've read up on some stuff (like CDPR telling streamers to turn off all in-game music)
A while ago I read something about "streamer mode", nor should it be working properly.

and I've gotta say I feel so, so bad for people who waited nearly a decade for this mess. My goodness.
Yeah

> 8 fucking years in development

What a joke, I noticed that the rendering problem was already present in the 2018 trailers, 2 years and they did not fix it.

But I laughed a lot since the first leak, browsing some topics was fun, it is still a sad situation, sadder still is to see people covering up cd projekt, bugsoft or another company would not have been forgiven.