OOC
OOC
OOC
OOC
Another OOC
OOC
OOC

Sen picked up one of the oxygen masks left by Fluffy and put it over Mizuko's mouth and nose.

Hearing Tiki, his visor grew brighter. "If you do seal her, it will be by her own choice. Don't just trap people without a good reason. Now let's go." He walked west, keeping the branches from scratching Mizuko as he pushed though the forest.
"Hey now no need to get angry and besides i wasn't thinking of locking her up in a magic box for the rest of her days but locking up that power that she has and if the need arises the person who placed the seal can remove it." He says with his arms raised.

"Where are we going anyway?"
Sen shrugged. "Just west. Back east is the smoldering ruins of the town, and towards the seas is nuclear fallout; west seems like the best way to go at this point. Who are you anyway? I know I saw you back in town during the 'festival'."
"Well that makes sense. And uh, The names Tiki. Just your uh...average, uhm.. traveler that's it! Yeah, traveler..." His eyes shift from left to right.
"There sure are a lot of travelers these days. Are you from around here? Or are you from outside like me?"
*Mizuko shifts to her side and curls up into the fetal position. A thin string of tears can be seen gathering on her lashes as she sleeps.*
"I don't quite know what you mean by outside but I'm not from around here." He says slightly confused.
OOC

*After flying through the sky for what seemed like days, STORM finally decides getting back to the ground is a good idea.* "As much as I love flying, I do wonder what could be going on in the world below me." *She looks down and sees nothing but clouds (she's up pretty damn high). She dives down for a moment, until she can see the ground again.* "Wow... I'm seriously back by those woods near the shrine again? I must have been flying in circles I s'pose." *She sees Tiki, Sen, & Mizuko far below her.* "Oh hey! It's that Tiki guy from earlier! And those two as well. Maybe I'll see what they're up to." *She begins flying downward towards the three.*
ooc
"Never mind. It didn't mean..." Sen noticed that some of Mizuko's tears had begun to drip onto his armor. "She's crying. Why?" he asked, confused, as a winged figure flew down to the three.

OOC
OOC
OOC

"Maybe she's having some kind of nightmare. You know, It should be safe to wake her at this point. She needs rest but less so if it's tormented" STORM descends to earth "Oh. So you're still in one piece, that's good to see. I couldn't be sure with all that chaos that went on in the city"
ooc

"Crying?" Tiki says as he jumps up and down trying to see the girl in his arms. ooc
OOC
OOC
OOC

*Some animals nearby collapse, they scream in agony then dies.*

OOC
OOC
OOC
OOC
OOC
*As soon as STORM's boots touch the ground, she salutes the group.* "Yo. How've y'all been..." *She pauses and takes a look up at the girl in Sen's arms.* "Hey...it's that one girl whose name escapes me." *She scratches the back of her head.*

"What's up with her at the moment?" *She says, lighting her last cigarette.* "Uhg... and any of you know if there's a town 'round here?"
OOC

Sen lowered Mizuko a little bit so Tiki and Storm could see her. "I don't know what is wrong with her, she just started crying. She doesn't seem to be injured." Sen looked to Ran. "While I'd like to wake her up, I think she needs the sleep. From what I've heard about spirits, they require a lot of rest after a large amount of activity like that. Though, if it's not a good sleep...hold on a sec." Sen selected a song from an internal list he had stored in his computer, and played it through his speakers. the sound of rain flowed through the air.

OOC
OOC to Sen
OOC