OOC

*Mizuko falls back onto her bottom* "Ouch!"

*she quickly regains her bearings, and stands to her feet*

"What do you mean?! You're the one who snuck up on me, boy! I was only investigating a disturbance being caused by that bird-woman and some other stranger. She seems to be trouble, and I'll have no trouble being caused by fools!"

*Mizuko peers around nervously*

"I do not wish to fight you, boy. I can see that you are strong, but I myself am nothing to scoff at. It is late, and I do not want to be inconvenienced by some hot-headed...CREEP who sneaks up on people in the woods!

Now...I believe I've left something at a shrine near here. If you will be so kind as to excuse me...I will take my leave.

*she turns her back to leave*
「Muhahaha, you're amusing. I wouldn't be so sure of yourself. You may get into trouble if you think that way without truly knowing your opponent. What you experienced was only the tip of the iceberg.」
*He also turns*
「Later!」
「Muhahahahahahahaahakekekekhehe」
*having bid the stranger farewell, and deciding to not approach the others ahead, she dashes back to find another unknown male at the steps of the temple*

"Hmph. Must all these strange males be lurking about in the darkened woods? They have no scruples..." *she thinks to herself*

*Mizuko comes out into the open and confronts the stranger*

"You! What are you doing at this shrine? No one's payed this place a visit in 100 years. I hope you're not here to cause trouble, like everyone else seems to be doing..."
*Feeling a lot less drunk, but still some slurring in her speech and still chatting with Dee.*

*Smiles & lights another cigarette.* "I suppose that'd be a lil' surprising to see, considering I'm really the only avian-human around... or to my knowledge I am. Sorry that I bonked 'ya with the canteen and scared 'ya too. No hard feelin's?"

*Pauses and puts her hand to her ear.* "Huh... think I heard some more folks havin' a lil' skirmish past those oak trees." *Sighs.* "Seems like most people these days aren't very trusting of others...or rather... maybe I can be a lil' too trusting." *Shrugs & blows smoke, away from Dee.*
*Walking silently deep through the forest*

Internal Monologue

「I wonder...」
OOC @Stealthbird

*minabi eyes the flamboyantly dressed woman*

"Me, cause trouble? No, I've caused more than enough trouble in my time. I only do small pranks myself now. For anything larger than that, I'll get somebody else to do it for me. Speaking of which... would you be kind enough to light this shrine on fire?"

*minabi's face lights up manically when he says "fire"*
*Mizuko walks over to the steps of the shrine and picks up a small book she had been reading*

"It is no business of mine what you do to this decrepit building. If the local villagers stopped caring about the shrine, then surely they would not mind if it burned."

*she turns to look at the shrine, and smiles* "Heh. To think something that was once so vital is now in such a state of ruin. People are so...odd."

*Mizuko then approaches minabi* "You may burn this relic, but tell me...why is it that you MUST destroy it? The spirits of this shrine have done nothing to you."
OOC

「Yes! I CAN DO IT」

*suddenly the area around him including the soil glows red*
*nearby trees explode and ones further away catch fire*

Muhahahahahahahaahakekekekhehe
OOC
FoliFF said:
*still is waiting*
OOC
"In this particular instance, it is the contrast between the shrine and the surrounding forest which increases its value for purposes of arson. I believe any fire is worth lighting, worth observing, worth working to expand or presiding over to keep it tame. But after seeing as many fires as I have, I came to the conclusion that some fires are special. You can burn one building amongst a thousand other buildings, or ten thousand trees amongst ten million others, and it just won't have the same flair as burning a building amongst a thousand trees, or a tree amongst a thousand buildings. Things stand out when they are on fire and their surroundings are not. So if something which already stands out was to burn, the blaze becomes that much more spectacular."

*Suddenly minabi glances out into the trees*

"I will return to this shrine. But for now I must go. I have found that which I am searching for."

*minabi dashes off without any attempt at stealth into the forest in the direction of (Stealth's as of yet unnamed character)*

OOC
Intro: My name is Tiki and I look like this. And this is for a better look at the face. I'm 5'5" or 165 centimeters. Weighs about 120lbs

Personality is down to earth and lazy/ has no motivation (has a bit of a dirty mind too), Makes a living as a bounty hunter and tournament fighter. Any fighting I do is either because i think it would be fun, money is involved (in some way) and/or because the small sense of justice I have won't let me ignore it.

Main weapons are his ability to manipulate the earth and his imagination.

*Tiki suddenly stops in his tracks because of what sounded like an explosion not to far from where he was and notices that in the same direction of the sound part of forest is starting to set ablaze. Which was strange to him sense he recalled that part of the forest was said to be haunted by the shine in there which is why most roads steer clear of it in fear of getting possessed by the evil spirits that dwell there.

"What in the world is going on over there? I don't seem to recall there being any quarrel between the 2 neighboring cities... This looks interesting"

Tiki jogs over to the edge of the forest to get a better look at what's happening. To see if it really is a skirmish or maybe even a raging fire spirit.

OOC
*The explosion sends out a shockwave that shakes the earth beneath STORM and Dee's feet. Leaves fall off nearby trees. Then within seconds much of the surrounding forest is set ablaze.*

*Dee mutters to himself* "Damn it! Did they find out I was here? They're supposed to think I'm dead." *Dee throws on his hood and mask then looks at STORM.*

"Quick! We need to get out of here!"
Inroduction

The young man walks the deserted path, wondering just where his travels will take him next. But he is halted by a sudden sound...

"Wow. When did I eat last?" He walks a little way off the path and plops down in the shadow of a tree. He reaches into his travel bag and pulls out a small bundle. Opening it, he smiles at his store of pork buns. "One or two of these should stop that rumbling" he gratefully takes a bite... and almost chokes when a sudden explosion surprises him.

"Ugh... what's with that explosion?" He gets his things together and dashes off in the direction of the noise.

OCC
OOC

*goes out of hiding*
"Well this sucks. No one takes the bait..."
*sits down and look at the buttom*
*Presses the buttom*
". . . OH SH-"
*result*
*leaves a big sound behind that travels at long distance*
"Screw this I'm out. Time to look what the others are doing. I'll have to come up with a better plan then next time that catches their interest."
*disapears into the shadows*
「Hahahahahahheheekekehehhekkkkkkkk」
*He notices a shadow in the distance looking towards the fire*
「Perhaps I should wrap this up before anything more happens. Now how could I stop this.」
*minabi bursts out of the treeline into the midst of the fire and begins to dance amidst the flames*

"Woohoo! Finally something burning on this absolutely dreary planet!" *minabi dashes here and there, furiously snapping photographs and scribbling notes*
「What's this idiot doing here. If he sees me here all hells going to break loose.」

「Let's make a micro gravitational lens

[The problem now is I can't see what's going on now as no light is actually reaching my eyes... Well I guess that's what happens in black holes]
The explosion shakes the earth under Sen's feet. He quickly jumps and fires his thrusters in order to fly. "I know I asked to find something interesting, but this is getting ridiculous!" He flies into the air to survey the scene.
*everges from woods*

"Well things are getting hot in here it seems... Let me help you with that fire, mate"

*tosses several tanks filled with gasoline and other highly flamable objects in the fire*

"Now there this should cause a lovelly conflagration. So mate if you don't have special resistance against fire I suggest to move otherwise you'll burn to crisp. I think that shine not so far from here is at risk getting caught in the fire."

"As for me there a little town south west from here I'm headed. Wonder what kind of damage I can cause there. See you guys later then. Also take care the fire for me if you please."

*Scans the area to see how many are near the fire and speaks in a whispering tone*

"What will you guys now do when there is a uncontrolled fire that threatens lifes"

*Going south west to the little town as I maniacally laugh*
「Even bad guys have morals. I suppose I'll just have to clean this mess up now before it gets out of hand... what kind of maniac decides to throw accelerate onto a fire, but then again what kind of person can create energy and give it to the surroundings causing it to spontaneously combust... Oh right, me.」

「Well I suppose I can just reabsorb the energy. Yes that should just about do it. So much for the law of conservation of energy. Things are fun when you can just change physics.」

*the air begins to cool slowly*
Echonir thinking to himself, [Just when I thought my fun was taken away from me some kind fellow takes away the fire.]

"Now I can have my fun" *he says as he pushes a detonator.*

*Suddenly the forest explodes into flames once again.*

"C4 does one great joy. Now lets see what happens."
OOC
Senakysam said:
OOC
OOC

*an explosion hits him though to everyone else it seems like the shock wave hit and was rebounded by nothing*
「Idiot, I put it out and someone starts a new one. That's it... I'm outa here there's not point in me wasting my time here.」
「Besides, it's no-longer my problem. I didn't start THIS fire」

[I wonder how I can get out of here quickly]
*Having been left at the shrine, Mizuko quickly picks up her things and leaves. She runs quickly along the road to investigate the rather odd string of splosions happening off in the distance. *

"I must stop this blaze!!!"

"Then Mizuko suddenly stops and begins to chant something and slowly levitate. An eerie blue glow begins to surround her, and streams of water begin to fall from the sky."

"By the powers of the earth within me!!! I command you, Water, to stop this blaze!!!!!"

OOC
OOC

"What?" The martial artist stopped and looked towards the sky where a massive cloud had appeared out of nowhere to drop a downpour on the flaming forest. "Whoa! Just what's going on here? There's two explosions for who knows what reason and now it's almost as if Heaven itself has lent the forest a helping hand.." The young man pauses. "Hm... I can sense the chi of several people... I wonder which among them is the cause..." He decides to head for the source of chi nearest to him, and dashes off once again.
OOC

*After a while of pouring water onto the fires, the blaze slowly subsides, leaving charred waste in its wake. Smoke billows into the darkening sky, and Mizuko collapses to the ground. She lays nearly motion less on the ground, breathing heavily."

"Curse these...powers...which have been...laid upon me......"

"Her eyes begin to slowly close as she faints in the dirt."
OOC

*STORM looks towards the direction of the raging fires and explosions.*

*Whistles a long, drawn-out whistle.* "Now that's a fire if I've ever seen one! But s'pose you're right, and that we should be moving along. If only I had those weather manipulation powers from my ancient clan members... *Looks towards the sky.* Ah well. Can't be helped now. I say we get the hell outta' here too."

*Grabs Dee's hand and yanks him along, out of the woods and towards the main road again.* Yelling back towards Dee's direction: "I don't know where the hell I'm headed, but as long as it's out of here, right?!" *Grins so widely she drops her cigarette.* "Well damn it all..."
"Ah!" He arrives at his destination to see a woman lying on the rain-soaked ground, lifeless. He rushes to her side. Thank goodness, she's only passed out. He takes her up in his arms and lays her against a sturdy looking tree nearby. "Guess I'll have to wait till she comes to. Surely she'll have an idea as to what went on here" He leans against the tree and makes sure to keep track of the other sources of chi while he waits.