OOC

"Oi, oi, I never said mindless killing nor set the entire city in flames. Look like you have misunderstood me. Well can't be helped I'm easily misunderstood.
What I mean is that this boring city needs a festival which it doesn't. So to live things up we need chaos and the best way to do so is let everyone join for a big festival!
Because it will be a big festival and consequences because of it I can't ensure everyone's safety. After all I don't give a rats ass about the citizen here. I'm simply bored.
Oh well if you don't want to join it's your loss mate. You certainly lacks creativity for someone that hold such interesting powers."

"Now come brothers and sisters time to make a big festival. Also make sure there is enough space in the city center so we can create a one hell of a Fire pillar!"

*several of my members emerges and starts preparing for the festival in great speed.*

"Oh I almost forgot... What name do you go by mr. ESPer? We will surely meets again in the future. Oh well if you change your mind feel free to do whatever you want. As for me I'm heading to the highest point in the city, bye~"

*Waves my hand as I turn around and walks to the highest point in the city*

*At the same time another side of the city @Sen. The spider robots answer his question with a robotic voice*

"I come from this earth. It was my master that made me. Do you want to join the festival? Or my master?"

*The spider jumps down and sprints towards it master*
A festival as well? In this town? Sen starts to follow the spider as it races ahead. "I'd like to see this festival, yes." he says. At the same time, he sends a message to Mariah. Mariah, I might have something you may be interested in.

OOC
「Well, You might as well call me Einstein, for I do not have a name.」
*He walks out of the room and down the stairs and then finally out of the entrance of the derelict concrete building.*
「It wants a festival does it. Well hows about this!」
「Hehehehehehe」
*He slams his fist into the supporting pillar of the building and it shatters*
*So Mizuko and ran team up. Mizuko links arms with Ran...*
"Come! Let us go forth to the city ahead! I feel that there'll be trouble there, so it's probably best we travel together."

*Then Mizuko and Ran head down the steps of the shrine and get back on the main road. She sees Tiki and STORM ahead of them, apparently on their way to the same city. She calls ahead to them...*
"Fellow travelers! May I and this martial artist join you on the way to the mysterious city? There's supposedly a festival being held there."
*Looks up from her guitar and sees Tiki. Stops singing, but not strumming.* OOC

*Blushes when she notices the fellow's wearing glasses.* "Uhm... howdy! Name's STORM and I was just in those woods over there for a while, but decided to vamoose when things got 'explosive'." *She now finishes the song and looks up to see the approaching Mizuko & Ran.*

*She stands up and is face-to-face with Tiki now.* *She looks past him to answer Mizuko.* "Hey there! The more the merrier!" *She calls back with a grin.*
Ran laughs "Well OK then." As they started down the steps away from the shrine he continued to speak "And you have a point, whoever caused those explosions couldn't have gotten very far, though I lost track of their chi a while ago."
*Mizuko runs forward, still arm-in-arm with Ran, so that she is practically dragging Ran. She waves her free arm wildly at the pair (Tiki/STORM) as she approaches.*

*She walks up to STORM...*
"Greetings! My name is Mizuko, and this...*pushes Ran in front of her* is Ran Shao! We just met back at the shrine...after I put out those nasty fires."
*A cackling can be heard from all directions (by those near the shrine), seeming to stem from the deepest shadows of the forest*
"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself earlier, The names Tiki."

*Suddenly hears the loud crackling sound*

"What could possible going on NOW!?"
*Mizuko's body becomes visibly tense*
"...I think we should leave this place at once. This forest was burnt...but the shrine remained unscathed. I feel an extremely...sinister force is at work there."
*Hears the cackling.* "Uhm yeah, the insane laughter kinda' makes me figure that something creepy's going on too... Y'all want to get a move on?" *She says as she walks over to the righter-most side of the road, leaving room for the other three.*
"I agree. And for safety we should all hold hands, just so no one gets lost! I've seen too many people become lost in woods like these..."
"Alrighty!" *Graps Tiki's hand and pulls him over.* "Let's all hold hands like school-children then."
*Mizuko grabs the others, and the four form a beautiful person chain."
"I'm honestly curious as to what's so funny, but it's getting dark and the festival should be starting soon."

Ran Shao's ability to sense chi ensures no living being can approach without being noticed.

OCC
OOC
"I guess we can do it that way..." *Tiki stands awkwardly for a bit and then the other and he start walking in the direction of the city*

ooc
*Reached the highest point in the city and looks over it*

"Looks like our Einstein is getting in the festival feel now. Good for you. Now that everything is now complete and the only thing is left is create a pillar of fire at the city center! May it flames reach the heavens!"

*At city center flames rises and create a pillar out fire that reaches miles up in the air*

"Now even those people in the forset should see the flame and let the festival begin! Ahahahaha!"

*Shortly after my annoucent my cyborg spider that was at Sen jump up in my shoulder*

"Humu... I see... Very interesting..."

*Look at Sen that have followed my spider*

"So you must be Sen Evason that have come from space to inspect these lands? Oh I have forgotten my formalities. The name is FluFFy. What brings you here? You sure look eager to meet me. Or is it your friend that is very eager?"
*Upon arriving at the city Dee spots Sen who is the only other person in the area. Dee thinks to himself*

"I guess it'll be better if I stay close to him. Wouldn't want to wander alone in this place and get ambushed"

*Dee tails behind Sen from a distance who is tailing behind the little robot. Dee then hears a loud slam and looks towards a building and notices Stealth/Einstein punching and shattering the building.*

"It's that guy again! He was nearby when the explosions went off. I wonder if he had anything to do with them."

*Suddenly within 20 meters of where Dee is, flames spurt out of the ground. Dee pauses for a bit watching the flames form, then quickly rushes into a nearby alley and parkours through a series of buildings until he reaches the rooftop of an office building. There he sees Echonir with his hands gripped around a huge sniper rifle. Dee walks up beside Echonir and stares at the flames.*

"I didn't expect to find anyone up here."
*Seeing the pillar of fire Echonir exclaims* "Woh, that is likely to draw the attention I need. Now I don't have to waste my few supplies. I would have liked to test out my mortar, but thanks to whoever did this."

*Startled by a stranger walking up behind him* "Geez, where did you come from? I thought I was careful enough not to be seen here."
"You seem to be well informed." Sen said to Fluffy. He had noticed a person following behind him on his radar for a little while, but they ran off when the pillar of fire appeared. "I'm not really inspecting, just taking a look. There really isn't a reason for it. Some things have caught my interest though; namely you. What's this festival that you have planned? Judging by the centerpiece," he said, gesturing to the pillar of fire in the center of town, "it isn't a normal festival, is it?"
Ran stares at the pillar of fire that had erupted in the middle of the city, now in plain site from the edge of the forest. "Well that's a spectacle. But my guess is it isn't a part of the festival you mentioned." Ran breaks of from the group "I'm heading over there to investigate. I'll forgive any of you if you prefer to stay here for the time being"
OOC

"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you. That's quite an arsenal of firearms you have there. Are you.. after anyone in particular?"
"Thanks and no, not particularly, though I would say I'm after some things. Who are you anyway? You don't look like your with any of the people I've seen recently."
OOC
OCC
OOC

*So, Mizuko, STORM, and Tiki are left behind. Mizuko pauses and thinks for a while...*
"...I believe I shall take my leave as well. Being around other people for too long makes Mizuko feel...uneasy... Besides, that pillar of fire looks rather interesting! So...if you kind folk'll excuse me..."

*Mizuko takes out a pink smoke bomb, raises her hand high into the air,...*
"Farewell, friends. I believe we will meet again soon!"
*...and throws down the bomb, leaving behind a huge, sakura-scented cloud of smoke. When the smoke clears, Mizuko is gone.*

*Mizuko then heads for the entrance to the city.*
OOC
「This that cyborg playing some kind of game...and what kind of cyborg can magically form pillars of fire. or this is just way too coincidental」

「So help it, if it's challenging me to something」