"Allrighty then... This has been a strange turn of events, not that they haven't been already. Since it seems that everyone is really eager to see this festival I guess i'll go with the flow and rush over there my self. What about you STORM?"
*Was spacing out, but then realizes that Tiki and her are the only ones left.*

"Huh? Oh- y-yeah! Uhm, well I'm good either way, but if you don't mind... would 'ya want to stick together? I'm not particularly interested in this 'ring of fire' -stranger things have happened- but I'd rather tag along than miss out on the action. So... would you be cool with me joining you?"
"I don't mind. I'd just like to see what this festival is all about and I'd hope that it doesn't blow up the whole city...that'd be bad for me and everyone else living there."
OOC
OOC
OOC

*Talking to Tiki.*
"Oh so you've actually got a place to stay? Must be nice. I haven't called a building my home in ages. Hell... I don't think I ever have. Trees are just fine for me, but I could see how a traditional room'd be nice. Ah anyways...I'm off base."

*Walks a bit further ahead and spreads out her wings.* "You 'wanna walk there, or fly there?" *She looks back, reaches out her hand, and grins.*
OOC
OOC

*Answering Sen question*

"That's right this isn't any kind of festival. One can say this is a welcome party for all of you that have caught my interest. After all these years I have lived in boredom there is finally people out there is worth my time. The best way to do this is of course to test all participants skills."

"And to answer your second question! Like you said this fire isn't any kind of fire. Because in this local area there is a legend. When the fire pillar emerges it says a God will come down and grants your wishes for a price. Well of course this is just a legend but the locals worship this God. With that anyone in the radius of 10 kilometers have see the fire and will now rush to it to get their wishes granted. As you probably already have figured out, only one wish will be granted. With that there will be fighting and highly likely blood will be spilled."

*Looks at the ground at the foothold of the fire pillar*

"Looks like towns folk have already gathered in near the fire praying and soon someone will try to wish something. And that my friend will be the trigger to it all!"

*looks outside if town*

"Oh the bandists and others from the forest are already heading this way. With that now this lovely festival have now entered its main phase. Now sit back and relax and let us spectate when everything goes to hell!"

*Gives a evil laughter as I spectate the show and gives a final nod to Sen*

"But fear not, my friend! I still have one suprise left for this festival! I'll present to you all when the time is right! But I'll give you all a hint. It has something to do with fire."

OOC
*Einstein slowly makes his way to a tall building near the towering inferno*

「Look at all the fools down there. Superstitious nonsense. There is no god yet they insist that someone will come down and grant them wishes.」
"Yeah though it's nothing permanent you might be thinking of. Just a places to stay for a day or week depending on how long you want to stay."

• Tiki watches as STORM unfolds her wings in awe*
*Tiki is uneasy for a moment at the thought of leaving the safety of the ground*

"I'd say we should-...."

*Notices the large group of sinister looking people gathering 100m behind us*

"Ah hell with it! Let's fly there. Just don't drop me...please"
OOC
Ran Shao stands on a rooftop close to the pillar of fire, watching as the locals gather eagerly around it. "For their sake I hope that really is their God making his grand entrance. If it turns out to be some elaborate prank..." He trails off. If I'm lucky, Mizuko or one of the others might catch up and keep me company. With that, he sits down and continues to gaze at the pillar, as if he expected God to make an appearance at any moment.

OCC
"Alright! You pick the more fun option. I knew there was something I liked about you!" *She says with a wink.*

*Walks some feet behind Tiki in order to get a good take off. Starts running and gathers enough speed to take herself off the ground, grabbing Tiki's hand tightly as she swoops by. The two continue to fly higher up, until she feel's she's reached a solid height and she knows the city's not too far away now.*

Thinking to herself: Thank God I'm wearing shorts and not a skirt right now. That'd be awkward...
OOC
The green visor on his helmet flared bright green in anger. Sen almost pulled out his rifle and shot Fluffy, but that would take too much precious time. "Watch your back in the future. We will come for you," he growled.

His wings extended behind his back, the thrusters on them firing into brilliant blue life. He shot into the air and flew towards the pillar of fire. A beam saber deployed into his hand, and a red blade shot out from the hilt. As he flew to the pillar, the surrounding people would only see a white figure with glowing wings, wielding a sword of fire. He floated in front of the pillar and yelled to the surrounding city: "LEAVE THIS TOWN, OR BE STRUCK DOWN BY A POWER GREATER THAN YOU CAN EVER HOPE TO UNDERSTAND!" Sen hoped the performance would be enough to turn the more lighthearted of the citizens away from the city square.

Sen landed among the people already gathered. speakers and lights extended from various parts of his body. A whine was heard for a second, then the lights on his body flashed brighter than the sun, and the speakers let out a BOOM that sounded like a bomb had just gone off. The flashbang died down, leaving the surrounding people clutching their heads in pain on the ground. He faced the second crowd coming towards the square from one of the streets.

"Mariah, might want to start telling the other Ultima that there's going to be a problem."
"Hmm...?" Ran noticed a white figure was airborne and heading towards the pillar. "Who or.. what is that?" His eyes went wide open with shock at the figure's announcement. They were bright yellow, with slit pupils like a snake's. "If this is a prank it's rather impressive" He joked.
OOC @ecchi
OCC
OOC
OOC
OOC
OCC
*Tiki looks down and sees the ground going father and farther away from him. As STORM and Tiki continue through the air Tiki beings to feel the strength start to drain out of him. His hand starts to slip from STORM's and Tiki starts to get light headed.*
*Dee replies to Echonir*

"That's right, I'm by myself. The name's Dee. I'm just trying to get away from all the chaos out there. That flame's not something you see everyday huh?" *Dee looks at the UAC insignia on the back of Echonir's vest* "So you're here because of the Union Aerospace Corporation? Or are you here to test out your skills?"
「What a spectacle. Yelling to make people leave and then blinding them isn't going to make them happy.」
OOC (developing minabi and setting)

*minabi drops out of thin air next to Fluffy and stares down at the chaos unfolding among the townsfolk gathered around the pillar of fire*

"I think I've observed my rival meddlers enough for now, so I'm back to my original mission here. I don't know you, puppet-master, but I will offer you my thanks for providing me with such a spectacle. It's a pity though, that so many people around these parts are career party-poopers... I wonder how long your festival will last before they crack down on the fun."
*Replying to Dee* "Your definitely not anyone i know, and my name's Echonir. No It's not but that's what makes it so great, seeing something this unorthodox is something that can never be seen twice in one's life."

"UAC, phe! That place is long gone from what I can tell, I just stole this off of some dead guy's body, but you could say I'm here to kill something."

*Looking down the scope of the rifle still, Echonir notices a white object driving away the people at the base of the fire column. One of them disregards the thing entirely and appeared to be praying to the fire. Suddenly a child spawns from the flames and the person stood up crying but then everything went wrong."

*Echonir talking to Dee* "Jesus! Sorry I have to leave. Some serious stuff is going on down there and I cant sit here while it happens."

*Echonir quickly vaults down to the bottom floor somehow living through the several story high impact, and sprints off towards the Fire Pillar with sniper in hand."

OOC
*minabi spots Echonir's movements*

"Oh, there's another meddler on the move. I don't think he's one of the goody-two-shoes though. This could be interesting."
OOC @nabi

*Einstein is amazed at what he can see from atop the building near the spiralling fury*

「What are that person doing with a sniper rifle」
OOC