"Pyromaniac you say? That must be fun." *She says with a laugh.* "But no, I've not seen any fires recently. ...Though I did make a camp fire the other night, nothing too special though." *Blows smoke, away from minabi's direction.*

"And rather than fire, my- *does air-qoutes* "-quest, you could call it, involves lightning. Really all sorts of weather for that matter. Weather is something my clan used to be able to manipulate, you see. I say used to, because... well since we were damn near wiped out ages ago, our techniques seemingly died as well. It's my goal to try and find history on my people and maybe even hold that kind of power for myself one day." *Looks up from her guitar she'd been staring at and looks at minabi.* "Sorry! Didn't mean to talk your ear off, haha!" *Puts arm behind her head and scratches her head awkwardly.* "I'm glad you actually stuck around to chat for a while though. Most folks these days seem to hate confrontation...or at least most of the ones I've encountered."