Mmmm...it's more about people having more children than they can adequately take care of (or, in most cases, people having ANY children at all which they can not/will not take care of).
Earth over crowed? I think not. Take all 7 billion humans and we all can live in one of the states of USA. Heck all humans can even fit in smaller areas.

It's just... It will be kinda croweded.
I'm more concerned about child-welfare than overcrowding.
FoliFF said:
Earth over crowed? I think not. Take all 7 billion humans and we all can live in one of the states of USA. Heck all humans can even fit in smaller areas.

It's just... It will be kinda croweded.
I'm more concerned about this... If our population continues to grow at the current rate we'll be able to fill up those 108 earths anyways.

As for personal preference, I would actually really enjoy being at least 100 miles away from any other human beings. I like solitude and privacy.
What if you have an accident and need immediate medical attention?
Obviously our Tommy here'd make new limbs to save any he'd lose. Eat nothing but fungus and poison to keep making antidotes in his body. When someone comes he takes the "shoot the bastards with the least suspicious movement before asking" approach.
Don't worry about too many people. We have nukes and other stuff to take care of that problem.

/took his lunch break now, 1h & 30min before leaving work/

Since adopting Japanese children is close to impossible as a gaijin in Japan (I think), I'd rather make a Jap. woman pregnant with my child or marry a single Jap. mother. And be hopeful I'll get a daughter. I want a daughter.
Yes Ten-chan, take 'er away from the Sun of Rising Land. Bring 'er back to your country and make lots of kids there. Oh wait, the issue about gaijins is adopting kids? Oh.. stay there then
I heard that China is looking and planning on taking all the western females.
Tensa said:
I'd rather make a Jap. woman pregnant with my child or marry a single Jap. mother. And be hopeful I'll get a daughter. I want a daughter.
i-i'm not good enough for you anymore?
*cries*
I'll take you nee-sama. No worries. You don't have to go to no German either.

Editted too late XD
kokiriloz said:
i-i'm not good enough for you anymore?
*cries*
Hmm... He wants a second wife may be? You two got lots of kids already. Yet either of you want give one of them to me...
Freenight said:
You don't have to go to German either.
you mean german as in arrpan, or actually germany?

and no, thanks, fluffy. i know your diabolical plans already!
I meant the person
Tsk... Fine then... I'll get my hands on them... Some day... ONE DAY I'LL SUCCEED!
*throws a sharp glance of evil intent towards Freenight*
Artwork said:
Pretty good stuff ehh.
You mean the genes for appearance and such?
I think so, and I have some pretty quirky mutations within my genes/body that I would consider to be better than what is typical of human anatomy, yes.
*Pretends not to notice any glares filled with evil intentions*

Hello there Anpan o/

*Bows at noRain cause he got ninja'd*
Tensa said:
I'd rather make a Jap. woman pregnant with my child or marry a single Jap. mother. And be hopeful I'll get a daughter. I want a daughter.
BEAR MY CHILDREN! Hueeeeeeeeeeee!
Freenight said:

*Bows at noRain cause he got ninja'd*
When? Where? I'm confused. These ninja do a very good job.
I was about to place my post right underneath Anpan's... Ninjas are scary
Freenight said:
I meant the person
cruel person. arrpan got to me first~

hallo, arrpan!!! ;D
kokiriloz said:
cruel person. arrpan got to me first~

hallo, arrpan!!! ;D
Hallo, honey *hugs koki tightly*
Hmmm...Tensa, we might need to talk concerning the topic of leaving my little Yuki for another women ( Even though your goal were pure of repopulation ) ...Now where is that rusted scissors for castration.....
slayerduck said:
BEAR MY CHILDREN! Hueeeeeeeeeeee!
You want tensa to bear your children? ;)

People at my work know I like Asian, Japanese, girls. But they say Japanese girls are a real pain in the ass.
Artwork said:

People at my work know I like Asian, Japanese, girls. But they say Japanese girls are a real pain in the ass.
They aren't wrong in that aspect though....
How about Korean ladies?
Honestly I find them even more pretty in General. The make-up however can be a tricky part. But they can act soo cute :).
*Doesn't give a damn about their personality... as long as they're slightly cute and more importantly their 悲鳴 voices are wonderful*
Ohh no I do actually. Quite a lot.
I don't want a cute girl who acts like a spoiled brat or bitch. I don't need the best looking girl out there, but one who matches my personality.
Looks are however one of the things which you use first to judge a person.
Well.... it would depend whether or not their opinions matter in how you wish to live with them. I think you get where I'm going with this. *Evil laugh*