VF either got married recently or is going to get married soon, as far as I know. He pops in and out of the discord from time to time.
Good for him (or bad if you want us to become old codgers who whine about their wives).
From what little I remember about him, that's a surprise. Or maybe she's like him. Who knows. I sure don't.
Well more or less this would be my introduction, I think I didn't summarize anything

spoiler
Nepcoheart said:
spoiler
Mine

spoiler
RyuZU said:
Name: C-kun
Nicknames: some I've used on steam.
If you don't want your name to be known here, you should probably go to (the thread that i forgot) to remove your steam link.

Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.
I changed my url on steam
RyuZU said:
Mine

spoiler
Nice to meet you spoiler, I didn't know there was a character with that name, I thought "Ryu" was the main name of someone
Nepcoheart said:
Nice to meet you spoiler, I didn't know there was a character with that name, I thought "Ryu" was the main name of someone
Nice to meet you xD
Hii every one new to the forum
Welcome to Kona. :3
Hi Welcome.
Kaneki0097 said:
Hii every one new to the forum
Welcome to kona.
Some useful pieces of advice:
– I'm the king of forum lurkers.
Don't try to win an argument with me.
NapHime tried.
We never saw her on the forums again.
– Be nice to everyone. (Unless they start being mean to you. Self defense is important.)
– Follow the guidelines.
– Have fun.
Another random internet comment report from yours truly:

Just saw someone compare climate change to the Civil Rights movement, and I can't even.
RyuZU said:
Brazilian cheese bread
PAO DO QUEIJOOOOO 😍

Eu adoro pão do queijo. E muito boaaa. Em bolivia dizemos “cuñape”

Meu português está bom?
mattiasc02 said:
PAO DO QUEIJOOOOO 😍
I get sponsored ads for that ALL THE TIME on Instagram, and I have no idea why. XD
mattiasc02 said:
PAO DO QUEIJOOOOO 😍

Meu português está bom?
xD, a few days ago my mother did, the best way to eat is when it comes out of the oven, and with coffee.

About your portuguese

Speaking of coffee, to me it's almost drug, if I don't drink it everyday my head will start to hurt, but I like coffee so it's ok.
mattiasc02 said:
PAO DO QUEIJOOOOO 😍

Meu português está bom?
For everyone who doesn't know portugese, I ran it through google translate.
(According to the guidelines you need to have it translated. Try to remember next time mattias.)

Translation:
CHEESE PAO

I love cheese bread. And very good. In bolivia we say “cuñape”

Is my Portuguese good?
I updated my list of titles.

Old list:
-The king of forum lurkers

New list:
-Breaker of games
-King of forum lurkers
My wifi broke down yesterday.
It was late in the evening.
Due to my laziness, I didn't fix it until this morning.

The strange thing is, I had dreams that the wifi came back. Every time that I woke up, I instantly checked my phone. Sadly, it wasn't true.
It seems that spamer was stopped.. AFTER 5 HOURS in yande.re and now comes to bother here
Yeah, it's a pretty big problem and I'm trying to get someone to help.
Does the site have recaptcha?
yande.re? hahahahaha no, that why is so easily create a masive spam of accounts, i have complained too many for that but the admins never do anything
At least access from one country was blocked (mine); had to connect via vpn :( The problem is that spammers can use VPNs too, a better way needs to be found.

One problem with capcha's is that Yande.re and Konachan are built on old unsupported platforms, so you cannot take advantage of the various captcha plugins that exist, for as an example, drupal.

I really do not know why the spammers bother these sites, because there is not enough business to be generated it make it financially worth their while. Spamming is really a business, not simply trolling.
I suppose they must have some way of knowing the web traffic and that someone ends up getting to that crap page, it can also be what I said above, unless I am wrong both sites are very easy to outwit unlike danbooru and probably that's why they continue to spam so often

oooor I also insist it can be trolling, because initially they start with a photo and suddenly BUM massive spam IN SUNDAY, that sounds like a child's day off
Kiho said:
I really do not know why the spammers bother these sites.
Maybe they want to ruin our great community.

Kiho said:
One problem with capcha's is that Yande.re and Konachan are built on old unsupported platforms, so you cannot take advantage of the various captcha plugins that exist, for as an example, drupal.
What about old unsupported CAPTCHAs?
The Reason Why You Need Headphones To Watch Anime, indeed, I never watched an anime without a headphone.
Only anime? the last month I found random videos about a girls who doesn't know play any game, when she is about to die their screams sounds like.. yep
Twitch thot I'm sure.
I always use headphones.
It's usually just better sound quality.