You don't really need a pillow to hug when you have someone to sleep with though. Whether it's got a waifu/husbando on it or not.

My body pillow actually ended up being too bulky so I do this thing instead where I keep it standing upright beside my bed to block the daylight reflected in my mirror.

It should also be noted that mine is just a normal, pink, fuzzy pillow.
I've been noticing songs sounding poor lately. After testing, I found there there are frequencies between 4500Hz and 6000Hz that I can't hear well in one ear or the other (some I can't hear at all in my left ear) when I wear my headphones in the usual position... If I move them half an inch in any direction, I can hear everything normally (Though it's uncomfortable).

That had better not be a permanent problem! Maybe my searching methods are poor, but I can't find any info about that kind of hearing problem...
It's called old age, Zolxys.
It may be too early to reach that conclusion. I can still hear everything normally from almost every direction. And aside from this directional problem, my hearing is still excellent.

I'm going to try going a few days without constant music to see if it gets better.
I have terrible tinnitus in my left ear. It's because, several years ago, I got a serious double inner ear infection.

The right ear cleared up well enough on its own after a few days, but my left ear drum had become completely encapsulated in dried pus. My former doctor (a kind man who, unfortunately, lost his license and had to go to prison for a time) had to take what was basically a power washer and blast the living hell out of it.

FYI having your ear drum power washed hurts like crazy.

So sometimes my hearing goes out completely for a few seconds and it rings real bad. If I'm in a very quiet place I also hear a constant, high pitched whine.
That sounds horrible, Emmy.
And damn annoying. :/

I guess you can't do something about this hearing sound?
I don't think you can "cure" it, but there are treatments.

The flare-ups don't really bother me enough for me to seek treatment (they do startle me sometimes).

I avoid silence anyways. I listen to music/podcasts or half-heartedly watch movies when I'm doing Konachan stuff, and I watch YouTube and anime with headphones on at night. I sleep with a fan on too.

Silence scares me.
I hate it when it's silence around me, too. I can't stand it. I alway have to listen to some music or - my favourite way to go - watch youtube videos.

Only when I'm reading a book it's okay to not have any sounds.
I like silence.

It keeps me calm and relaxed.
Zolxys said:
I've been noticing songs sounding poor lately. ....
If you can find a position that gives full fidelity, then perhaps you have an outer ear skin infection that is constricting you ear canals such that pressure from the head phones is sufficient to effect sound conveyance? I had such an infection problem periodically in my left ear. The doctor prescribed antibiotics to clear the infection and then recommended daily swabbing of the outer ear canal with vodka (alcohol) soaked q-tips to prevent reinfection, it has been effective.
I rather like silence, though it's not as good as the music I enjoy.

Though it's difficult to get true silence. There are so many small sounds that I generally don't mind that start to annoy me more and more the longer I have nothing to really listen to.

*Edit
Kiho said:
... pressure from the head phones ...
No. I was able to reproduce to problem with a 5500Hz tone just by moving the source around near my left ear without touching anything to my head anywhere. There was one position where the sound just disappears.
Zolxys said:
Though it's difficult to get true silence. There are so many small sounds that I generally don't mind that start to annoy me more and more the longer I have nothing to really listen to.
True.
Birds are nesting on the roof over here.
If they stay quiet I have wonderful silence, but if they make noises it's pretty annoying.

It's not fun after all the effort I put into making my pc quiet with x-boost on the gaming profile and overclock on.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
True.
Birds are nesting on the roof over here.
If they stay quiet I have wonderful silence, but if they make noises it's pretty annoying.

It's not fun after all the effort I put into making my pc quiet with x-boost on the gaming profile and overclock on.
Here is cricket or when it's cicada season it's cicada almost all day making noise, but I kind like it, except cicada.
I fucking loooooooooooooooove cicada calls.
This is the one I hear the most here "zaz zaz zaz zaz"
I love raven calls.
For birds, my all time favorite is the call of the plump and wonderful mourning dove. (Audio is bitty but the video quality is great.)
How old is Konachan or to be more presice when did the website "Konachan" first went up? I was messing around with this and it hits me that I this site is older than I imagined.
Well I was doing tagging stuff the other day and we have 12-year-old posts so it's pretty old. I forget our site's lore atm.
Fepple said:
How old is Konachan or to be more presice when did the website "Konachan" first went up? I was messing around with this and it hits me that I this site is older than I imagined.
Post #1 has a comment saying march 2007
traz64 said:
Post #1 has a comment saying march 2007
Interesting, the comment threads mentions how Konachan first started out as "Hinamizawa.org" before splitting off Danbooru (huh?) and becoming the site we know today. Learnt a lot for that post to be honest.
Fepple said:
Interesting, the comment threads mentions how Konachan first started out as "Hinamizawa.org"
Which is now yande.re's higurashi tag?
traz64 said:
Which is now yande.re's higurashi tag?
Confusion!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
It'S tHuNdErInG~ iT's ExCiTiNg~
How is everyone doing in their isolation?

My life hasn't really changed.
I'm just as Ryu's steam profile pic says.
I am depressed as fuck, friend.
Bitch, you never went out anyway.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
How is everyone doing in their isolation?
Lonely. Had a friendship and a romantic interest (different people) fall apart shortly before this. So I don't even have my full normal group to talk to.
Cade said:
Bitch, you never went out anyway.
It's less black and white than that, but I don't feel like getting in to it.

The best but most vague summary would be that I miss things being normal and okay. Both at home and outside.
My lifestyle is just like before the quarantine with the bonus to not going to work. It's like having holidays now, that's really neat. So I'm totally fine. ^^