Should have put Zangief on the cover
Cade said:
Should have put Zangief on the cover
He seems the type to proudly sport a tiny Speedo on any public beach!
otaku_emmy said:
Oooooh, what did you have in mind?
I guess a real book. Not a fanservice art book.

TBF I have various things on various Wish Lists. However, I only get to shop online twice a year. So I have to choose things very carefully.
Really? I do most of my shopping online. Outside of food it's normally cheaper.
traz64 said:
I guess a real book. Not a fanservice art book.
I have some of those too. On the "Book" Wish List. I guess the book-book I'd most like to have would be The Pillow Book written by Sei Shonagon.

There are less than 20 books on that list.

I don't even particularly like Street Fighter, but I like UDON art books.

Now for good, 'ol fashioned novels I hit up Goodwill. You can't beat paying one or two dollars for a chapter book, even if they are kinda old and dirty.

Really? I do most of my shopping online. Outside of food it's normally cheaper.
I have few needs and no money so it's not really something I do often. I imagine you would get more practical use out of online shopping than me.

Plus there's the whole...thing where I like getting stuff cuz it gives me a rush, and I like the feeling of having things. That old chestnut.

So online shopping could easily snowball for me.

I love getting shirts from Amazon too. They're not as cheap as the $4~$8 Walmart tee shirts I usually stick to, but they're cool. (Graphic tees are another of the things I "collect".)
Should the question corner return?
I can't even remember what that was, sweet roll.

But I like answering questions.
It was just me asking silly questions whenever I had one in my head. :P

Give me a little time to think of one.
I just had to explain to someone why something WASN'T K-Pop. 😔

I swear, it seems like young people are getting dumber. Or maybe I just keep running in to the ignorant ones?
otaku_emmy said:
I swear, it seems like young people are getting dumber. Or maybe I just keep running in to the ignorant ones?
Or your expectations are higher because you don't directly deal with their stupidity as much as you used to.

I find I've been feeling that way about the general public. I'm in my own bubble of highly educated engineers and often get surprised by how unintelligent people can be.
I feel that way because of most of my friends.

No offense, they're really nice, but they're just dumb as fuck.
That's actually a good way to put it, T-Dawg. I expect people to know more than they actually do, and I feel almost insulted when they aren't aware of something that's obvious or known to me.

Still. Someone saying "I stan K-Pop now!" on a video of an Asian-American DJ making some smooth-ass house music is cringe as shit.
Pfffft plebs don't know the difference between jazz fusion mathcore and melodic bebop slam. Kids these days...
otaku_emmy said:
I feel almost insulted when they aren't aware of something that's obvious or known to me.
Just like me when my mom doesn't know a simple thing about windows or anything computer-related.
(・ω・)
I'm on research for drawing men's hips. Looking for some images and the differences between woman and man. I really like to do this kind of research - it's fun :)
...I've never really thought about men's hips before.

Hmm....................
I have to bc I drawing them xD
With a nice bum of course!
But of course. You have purely artistic and scholarly intentions. :3

I, on the other hand, am considering how I've never really fetishized that part of a man's bod before. Maybe because they're less curvy?
otaku_emmy said:
I, on the other hand, am considering how I've never really fetishized that part of a man's bod before. Maybe because they're less curvy?
Yeah. Looking at myself it's not really defined.
I wouldn't fetishized this part too. It's more about the bum. Bum bum bum ♥
I drawing Yaoi so I guess I need an other view for it.
traz64 said:
Yeah. Looking at myself it's not really defined.
Yeeeaaaah, see. Men have the slight curve at the waist but unless he's got a really muscular/big donk the hip just goes swoop.
otaku_emmy said:
Yeeeaaaah, see. Men have the slight curve at the waist but unless he's got a really muscular/big donk the hip just goes swoop.
The hell did you learn this from?
Tensa said:
The hell did you learn this from?
Lotsa places, I guess. Bodybuilders have bubble butts cuz of squats and I've seem pics of them types of fellers. Then you've got your old Hercules movies and any movie made between the 60s and 80s with real stronk looking leads. Uh....photography, figure studies, and 2D art are sources of some thicc muscle bois too.

I've noticed that muscular men like to show everyone else how shredded they are by wearing tighter clothes too.

I like to study and internalize human bodies. Male, female, whatever.
otaku_emmy said:
I've noticed that muscular men like to show everyone else how shredded they are by wearing tighter clothes too.
I wear girls short shorts. Things are getting weird.
Yeah, see. Tiny lil shorts. And a lot of the time they're tight. Like dese.

It feels nice having your legs out period, so I get it. Plus it's kinda a return to the kind of shorts men used to wear in the 70s. Though those are startlingly short.
otaku_emmy said:
Plus it's kinda a return to the kind of shorts men used to wear in the 70s. Though those are startlingly short.
We need to cleanse my eyes now.

Is anyone here an exorcist?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
We need to cleanse my eyes now.
Here
Thanks Ryu.
Worked like a charm.
SpaceX satellites trail were visible from Brazil yesterday, damn it, I don’t know if it was visible from where I live, but I would try to look, I saw that it will be visible again, I'll look at the sky today (7 p.m) and on 13~15 may, the only problem is many trees, in the app says it will pass these days 13~15 with bad visibility.
When you trynna post music links and YouTube gets the 'rona. #firstworldproblems #ronajokes #youtubedown #relatable #tf #kawaii