When a Manga page takes forever to finish again:

https://ibb.co/ftkTJgZ

Edit: Hmm placed a carped there.

Edit 2: Still not finished..ugh I should stop uploading so much..
traz64 said:
What the fuck are you all talking about
Doja Cat. "Urban pop" singer/rapper birthed by the internet. Half black. Egirl wannabe. Turns out she legitimately dislikes her own race. Made a song in 2015 making fun of police brutality. Frequently interacts with alt-right lads and likes to participate in alt-right chat rooms. Wants white men to call her racially insensitive things cuz she gets a kick out of it.

She's made homophobic and body negative comments before too, but it's probably the racism people are freaking out about.

tl;dr Doja's been cancelled by Twitter.
I always had a weird feeling about her. Like the very first time I saw her talking online (other than singing) I couldn't help but have this feeling that she had this disregarding nature about her. Like she doesn't really put anything around her to a certain level of regard. I was waiting for something like this to happen, but not so soon and not as severe as this!!!

And also she had an estranged father, and people are speculating that maybe him leaving her has had to be why she hated her black part.

And yeah mixed race people can have it really bad, especially when their communities don't make them feel welcome leading them to think they have to choice a side culturally speaking when it doesn't even matter lol
I remember watching her "E-Girl Beauty" routine video from Vogue and everyone was talking about how nice and genuine and cool she was. People were like, "This is the type of friend I would have loved to have had in highschool."

I guess you can only hide certain things for so long though. Hindsight was definitely 20/20 in this case.

When you think about it, it really is like what Cade was talking about. She's probably had identity issues her whole life, and she's fetishized being this stereotypical cute, white, soft poster girl for net culture. An "e-girl". So to compensate for that she's rejected her own blackness and black culture while simultaneously making money off of it. She wanted to be white that bad.
BattlequeenYume said:
When a Manga page takes forever to finish again:

https://ibb.co/ftkTJgZ

Edit: Hmm placed a carped there.

Edit 2: Still not finished..ugh I should stop uploading so much..
I can post the finished version when someone is interested...or care :3
BattlequeenYume said:
You're really good at drawing, sis. You've even got a good sense of scale and proper anatomy.

I like it. :)
Well I struggle so many times with perspective. It's like you never stop learning. Thank you :)
Artists are always rather hard on themselves. Even the pros. You can draw and redraw and redraw something again and again and still find something "wrong" with it, though it'd look totally fine or even amazing to a layman.
Yeah, I'm really hard with my own drawings. I often draw on one single panel for hours, bc I don't like the face, the postion of the char, hair or whatever. That's a bit annoying.
Even I'm like that with certain things. It's an unfortunate quirk of people who have a good eye for details.

A blessing and a curse. :p
BattlequeenYume said:
I would be interested to see the final version.
We almost made it to page 500.
We can do it folks!

BattlequeenYume said:
Post away.
That makes me happy :)
And give me new motivation too!

Edit: needed a break from this panel but it's almost finished.
Crew Demo-2, SpaceX rocket launch with NASA astronauts live.

Due to the weather it was canceled, it will be tried on May 30th.
Does anyone know of any foods or beverages that are good for stomach ulcers AND people with IBS-D?
otaku_emmy said:
Does anyone know of any foods or beverages that are good for stomach ulcers AND people with IBS-D?
plain rice, no soy
Ah, rice is a good one.

I read that probiotic yogurt is good for ulcers too, but it might treat my IBS kinda funky.

Thank you for your response, citizen.
Crew Demo-2, first time seeing a rocket being launched in real time.

I wanted to see it landing after the launch, this meme summarizes everything, because of that I saw several people saying that it is fake, SpaceX will probably post the video on youtube later.

Why does the SpaceX droneship camera cut out?
one of my friends on discord might die.
he has a lot of heart problems and left the hospital early.
he said call ambu and went silent whle trying to resolve a fight that included me and some other users.
its partially my fault.
i asked one of his co-workers to call the amulance but they werent close to his location.
one of her co-workers was close to his place so she sent him to check it out.
he had to break the door to get in and he was uncouncious in his room.
he's being brought to the hospital now.
i feel like such a fucking nervous wreck right now.
what if he dies?
i am partially responsible.
if i never said that joke that turned into a fight last night he wouldn't have to try and resolve our problems.
what should i do?
i'm sorry of my incorrect writing.
i'm just too stressed and afraid to do it correctly.
It's not your fault. You couldn't even knew that your joke started a fight.

Didn't he know that you talked about the things last night? So he should now whats okay for him and whats not? Maybe the reason wasn't even your situation, just a coincidence.

Bc of you he could get help.

I'm sorry, I'n not so good with english words...
i continued the joke when it turned into a fight and when my friend heard about the fight this morning he wanted us to get along again.
but because of the it he got too much stress and i don't know what to do anymore.
me continuing the the fight made this happen.
and what was thew fight about?
nothing.
just me getting mad at someone who said all my hentai games should be burnt.
it was a fight about nothing that might kill him.
he's in the hospitol now but we don't know if he is stabe yet.

Mod Edit: it turns out he's okay.
No double posting babe. Combine them posts.
That's good to hear!

Well you can't undo the fight but learn out of it. The next time someone say negative stuff about your hentai games just ignore him.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
just me getting mad at someone who said all my hentai games should be burned
They should. Go get laid, nigga.
After a lot of time doing something else, I don't really feel miserable anymore.
Talking about it with my dad helped as well.

otaku_emmy said:
No double posting babe. Combine them posts.
I'm sorry Emmy.
I was already done with writing and I was almost at the point of breaking, so I just sent it.

Cade said:
They should. Go get laid, nigga.
Cade.
Just, no.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I'm sorry Emmy.
I was already done with writing and I was almost at the point of breaking, so I just sent it.
It's fine. I got impatient and ended up fixing it for you anyways. :p
otaku_emmy said:
It's fine. I got impatient and ended up fixing it for you anyways. :p
Sorry for making you clean up my mess. :P
Mr.peanutbutter said:
After a lot of time doing something else, I don't really feel miserable anymore.
Talking about it with my dad helped as well.
That's good. :)
Overthinking things is not good but I doing it as well. *sigh
Like I always seem to do sooner or later, I've accidentally ruined yet another friendship.
I am no longer worthy of his trust. I need time to process my mistake.

I might stop posting messages in here for a while.
I'll still be here, but I'll just stay in the shadows.
The sad and lonely shadows.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Like I always seem to do sooner or later, I've accidentally ruined yet another friendship.
I am no longer worthy of his trust. I need time to process my mistake.

I might stop posting messages in here for a while.
I'll still be here, but I'll just stay in the shadows.
The sad and lonely shadows.
I'm honestly curious about this. Wanna tell us about your situation in detail?