Mr.peanutbutter said:
Like I always seem to do sooner or later, I've accidentally ruined yet another friendship.
I am no longer worthy of his trust. I need time to process my mistake.

I might stop posting messages in here for a while.
I'll still be here, but I'll just stay in the shadows.
The sad and lonely shadows.
I'm honestly curious about this. Wanna tell us about your situation in detail?
mattiasc02 said:
I'm honestly curious about this. Wanna tell us about your situation in detail?
If his experiences are anything like mine, sometimes your emotions and personality can get to be too much for other people which ends up driving them away.
I just always end up doing something stupid which ends the friendship.

But page 500. Yay.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
But page 500. Yay.
166 to go.

6 of my friends have been assaulted by the police this week. 2 of which weren't even involved in the protests. Countless videos of police attacking journalists, peaceful protesters, and people just going about their day are surfacing. The military has denounced Trump's wanting to use force. The situation keeps getting worse and we're coming up on a weekend which will see a rise in the number of people available to protest.

I just don't see this ending peacefully at this point.
Don't care about cops. Don't care about niggers. Only reason I'll get involved in this is if you faggots take your chimpout on the Confederate monuments in Atlanta.
traz64 said:
Countless videos of police attacking journalists, peaceful protesters, and people just going about their day are surfacing.
I still can't get over the footage of all those protesters trapped on an embankment and being gassed out. People literally crawling on their bellies trying to get away but not being able to get anywhere while the cops casually saunter around down below chucking tear gas like they were skipping stones at the lake.

I don't think people want to be violent, for the most part. Most of these protesters don't want things to escalate like that. But people, if you push them, tend to push back.

Cade said:
...the Confederate monuments in Atlanta.
We have one in Lexington but it hasn't been messed with yet. Someone did burn down this old tire place (he came back three different times to get the job done) but no one knows why as of right now.

There's gonna be a protest on Sunday at 3PM though, so who knows.

BTW you heard of "Boogaloo", Cade? Seems like something you'd know about...
otaku_emmy said:
I still can't get over the footage of all those protesters trapped on an embankment and being gassed out. People literally crawling on their bellies trying to get away but not being able to get anywhere while the cops casually saunter around down below chucking tear gas like they were skipping stones at the lake.
Yes that was in Philly. Someone I went to highschool with was there.

There's gonna be a protest on Sunday at 3PM though, so who knows.
My town had a protest planned for Sunday but it was cancelled after the local police said "They cannot guarantee the safety of the protesters"

BTW you heard of "Boogaloo", Cade? Seems like something you'd know about...
Boogaloo is not a new phrase.
traz64 said:
Boogaloo is not a new phrase.
You've heard of them? There's been a white supremacist group going to different protests around my state. Showing up heavily armed and wearing Hawaiian shirts. They call themselves "Boogaloo".

When reached for comment, one of the members said, "The first rule of boog is that you don't talk about the boog." and that just smacked of alt right memery to me.

Apparently their goal is to start a second civil war. They've been trying to instigate people.

Edit: To be fair I only read about them an hour ago in an article from a local news outlet. I gave it a proper Google just now and apparently they're showing up all kinds of places.

Anyway... Yeah. Reminded me of Cade.
Literally Feds. Didn't exist until the media named them. Everything about all these events is highly suspect. It's like Covid didn't have they affect ((they)) wanted so this is plan B
I have seen numerous warnings from people I follow on Instagram about planted cops participating in protests. "Participating" as in trying to get people to fuck shit up who otherwise weren't there to do that.

I've also heard they're leaving pallets full of bricks to low-key encourage people to get violent and destroy stuff.

It's awful that Mr. Floyd died, but it sure is teaching a lot of people some lessons we needed to learn. It's all been very eye-opening.
The hacker known as 4chan strikes again.
traz64 said:
#gobaldforblm?

I think this one was weak, I mean, I don't know how much traction it got or if people actually fell for it.
traz64 said:
RyuZU said:
#gobaldforblm?

I think this one was weak, I mean, I don't know how much traction it got or if people actually fell for it.
Yeah, I had to Google it and the article I found pretty much said all the posts of women who'd supposedly "fallen for it" were all fake.

I don't think anyone would be that stupid tbh. Especially when people were already sounding the alarm that it was a troll thing started by 4chan in the first place.
I'm to lazy to upload the finished page. So be patient xD
It's better that I didn't uploaded it anyway bc I changed some things here and then.
🙄🙄 *sigh* I swear to god I’ve fucking HAD it. Like idk what the heelllll is going on but I’ve been hearing gunshots or noises that sound like them from my bedroom every night for a month solid. I swear to god everything is going to shit round here.
Whew child. Just finished watching every second of this video.

If you guys feel like watching, please let me know your guys' opinions! I have my own detailed take on it, but for now all i'll say is that I still think guys are sexy lololololol.
I'm with the preacher.

I'm against mob mentality. Many sticks together strong, monkey said. Or as others would say, weaklings.
About the video

Without influence in the media, entertainment, social network and in college nothing is going to change, but at least he's trying something.

This white woman with short blue hair is what I imagine the typical user of tumblr or twitter.

By the voice it seems that Mattias is older than I thought, I thought between 15~18 years old because I remember him talking about school, or maybe the voice that is thick.
I have in mind that Matti was quite young, yes. But his voice sounds definitely more mature.

I like your voice, Matti :)
Mattias' voice indeed sounds pretty good.

If only that first audio file was 4 seconds longer though :P
Lol. For the record I turned 18 on March 24 this year so I’m like finally an adult lol.

And thaaaaanks! Lmao I was not expecting people to be like “omgggg his voice so pretti :)” haha.

And yeah… school… ugh those were different times lol. Lowkey miss em thooo

Mr.peanutbutter said:
Mattias' voice indeed sounds pretty good.

If only that first audio file was 4 seconds longer though :P
Lmao what do u mean by u want it four second slinger lol
mattiasc02 said:
Lmao what do u mean by u want it four second slinger lol
It was 4:40 seconds long.
If you added 4 seconds it would've been 4:44 seconds.
That was a lot to say simply to point out that Christians are hypocrites. And yeah dude, Christians consider sodomy a grave sin. They don't like your kind. Move on.
Idkkk. I got pretty preachy because I had my stupid cousin in the past try to make me feel powerless so it kind of reminded me of that. But yeah.

And also there’s like a shit ton of “ex gays” in the comment sections and I can’t help but curious whether they’re doing it out of fear or that maybe they weren’t gay afterall.

And talking was totallyyyy worth it. I got complimented :)
Not all Christians dislike gay people. That's a common misconception. Gay people don't automatically go to Hell. God doesn't "hate queers". Some Christians are also members of the LGBTQ community.
You mean IF god exist.
I don't talk about it much (for fear of being shunned or mocked) but I believe in God and Jesus. I pray. I do devotionals. But I'm kind of a hippie with religion. I'm not a fundamentalist. I don't take it all word for word, I don't use religion as an excuse to exercise personal prejudices, etc.

If He's real, then He's real. If He's not, then I won't have really lost anything.
Don't give me that gay inclusive shit. You're filtering your religion through modern morality to make yourself feel less icky. God's laws are eternal. Gays don't go to hell if they deny their sexuality and live a celibate life because you know the entire point of spirituality is aspiring beyond your base physical urges.
My point was that God hates sin, not people. And all sin bears the same weight. No sin is worse than another. Being gay doesn't automatically equate with eternal damnation the way a lot of mean people like to spin it.

Technically I don't have to feel "icky" either way because I'm still a virgin. There's a good chance I'll die a virgin.

While I am attracted to women and have dreamed about them, I am still more interested in physical intimacy involving a man.