Yeah not all Christians are like that I know. I met some hippie ones (like you). But then you have those other Christians of course be then say “gay is a sin because you can only experience love with someone you can reproduce” which in myyyy mind is baloney because it disregards women who are literally infertile and can’t reproduce. It definitely doesn’t feel nice when people try to fear monger by being like “the devil is among you! You are gay reeee!” Like hello look at bonobos and are they really the devil?? Hmm looool

And celibacy is OUT the window if I get a boyfriend/hubby :3
I hope you don't die as a virgin.

BC it is something so beautiful with the one you really love. You shouldn't miss that in your life.

I'm a christian but just on a piece of paper. I don't believe in god.
I mean, there are legit people who think ANY AND ALL SEX that isn't done solely for the purposes of reproduction is sinful and evil so...yeah. XD

Speaking of, did you guys hear about how, in the UK, they recently made it illegal to have sex with anyone you don't live with? Isn't that fucking hilarious?

BattlequeenYume said:

BC it is something so beautiful with the one you really love. You shouldn't miss that in your life.
Me too. I'm scared of it, the feeling of it, but I still think about it sometimes. But there's a lotta steps in that process I haven't gotten to either. I've never even properly dated someone.
BattlequeenYume said:
LOLOLOLOLOL. YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN 😂😂

I'm a christian but just on a piece of paper. I don't believe in god.
Yeah it’s cool. My dad is also an atheist haha. And me? No strong opinion cuz I can’t verify things I haven’t yet experienced. But maybe he’s out there iono

And I could only imagine what that feels like. To many players out here

Edit: and yeah but they probably ilegalized it due to coronavirus. But still lmaooooo. Ugh ik people who’s re trying to get it in. They’re “corona get on”. I’m a saint so iiii wouldn’t do such things… :)

And Emmy! Try dating websitesees
It is scary - but all things that are new and we don't know are scary. That's pretty normal.
Hm I've never dated someone on a normal way too. Just played mmorpgs and had some realtionships with people I met ingame.
mattiasc02 said:
Edit: and yeah but they probably ilegalized it due to coronavirus. But still lmaooooo.
IKR. Someone talking about it was like, "How are they even gonna enforce that???"

And Emmy! Try dating websitesees
I've considered it. I have a tablet now so I wouldn't have to use my mom's phone (still don't own my own cell). I just don't want it to be a repeat of the last time I tried OkCupid...

I have bad self image issues too. That doesn't help.
Don't worry, Emmy. I'm sure that unlike me, you won't die a virgin.
You just need to find that one person that truly clicks with you.
You will find the right person for yourself Emmy it may not be today it may not be tomorrow but someday it will frickin happen i'm damn sure of it, Jus don't give up and never be afraid of asking help from people you can trust.
Awh, that's really sweet guys. Thanks. :)
Even though the saying says the truth can be harsh, it can also be sweet.
Just fucked my wife
Sounds like it must've been worth it.
(T_T)
Wait what happened with okCupid Emmy???

But honestly yeah the whole body thing is pretty crappy and i could imagine how sad. You are very interesting thooo and say some very intriguing insights and play with your words and such an attractive manner and I KNOW there are people out there who love that (including me. You say the most intriguing shit sometimes fr Emmy)

And cade doesn’t have a wife. Or at least… I don’t think… o_O. He probably likes it ruff

But yahhh tbh I’ve been craving a certain someone lately. Sometimes it hurts that I left him… and now I’m left sitting here besides myself wanting to unblock and call him, but I feel like doing that is missing the whole point of why I left him.

Edit: and how about you Mr. peanut? U should get out there and go… wait… ugh coronavirus. Well u gotta wait buddy
Yeeeaaaaah, Cade went and got him a womern and married her a while ago! Our mean boi went and did the damn thing.

I know that, statistically, my "Mr. Right" exists. Theoretically. But there's a lot of people out there.

mattiasc02 said:
Wait what happened with okCupid Emmy???
Just got taken advantage of by someone. It wasn't a good scene.

Anyway, online dating is hard in general when you're not comfortable with yourself....visually. Aesthetically. Mental illness doesn't help either. Not trying to use that as an excuse, but it is what it is.
mattiasc02 said:
and how about you Mr. peanut? U should get out there and go… wait… ugh coronavirus. Well u gotta wait buddy
Even without COVID, I'd rather stay alone.
I just don't want to put a lot of effort into something meaningless to me.
From what I know you are all still so young and the whole life is just waiting for you guys. Just be patient! It will happen! And no I'm usually not an optimistic person.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Even without COVID, I'd rather stay alone.
I just don't want to put a lot of effort into something meaningless to me.
And when you are old? I mean, being lonely, is one of the reasons I want to marry and have kids, maybe my kids won't even take care of me but who knows, but there is asylum too, when I'm 27~30 I start thinking about it seriously.

Online dating, I don't trust it or like the idea.
Maybe my mindset will eventually change.
But right now I still think about love as a meaningless distraction.
Distracting you from what? What you got going on so grand that a f*moid would compromise your vision?
Lotta people are like that. I get it, especially if you're young and on the "path to success", but I've always been "boy crazy". So I spend a lot of time thinking about things.

I feel like...maybe all relationships are better in you head than IRL though.

It's why anime girls are so easy to love. They're not real.
Man I just want to hold someone.

Online dating is garbage in part because you have nothing in common with the person. I've been on a few dates from OKC and it always wound up that we think fundamentally differently. When meeting someone in real life how you met them is at least one similarity that you can build off of.

Also I'm not physically attractive so I don't get many matches.
Cade said:
Distracting you from what? What you got going on so grand that a f*moid would compromise your vision?
Distracting me from the beautiful silence, distracting me from gaming, distracting me when all I want to do is rest, just my entire life in general.

otaku_emmy said:
It's why anime girls are so easy to love. They're not real.
True.
otaku_emmy said:
Yeeeaaaaah, Cade went and got him a womern and married her a while ago! Our mean boi went and did the damn thing.
I'm very surprised... well congrats for him!

I know that, statistically, my "Mr. Right" exists. Theoretically. But there's a lot of people out there.

Just got taken advantage of by someone. It wasn't a good scene.

Anyway, online dating is hard in general when you're not comfortable with yourself....visually. Aesthetically. Mental illness doesn't help either. Not trying to use that as an excuse, but it is what it is.
Honeslty, yes like if you feel like you're not ready for dating you shouldn't go for it. Like for me, I'll only allow love to happen if me and my desired one can truly handle eachother's shit. Sometimes you can if you work and find strategies, sometimes it's just too much.

And ugh shitty people who take advantage. Tbh i feel like those type of people flood dating sites. Or bots.

RyuZU said:
And when you are old? I mean, being lonely, is one of the reasons I want to marry and have kids, maybe my kids won't even take care of me but who knows, but there is asylum too, when I'm 27~30 I start thinking about it seriously.

Online dating, I don't trust it or like the idea.
I would NEVER went to put my parents thru asylums. The moment my parents are old and whatever I wanna take care because I see too many videos of those sick nurses who abuse the old people at the asylum. Like them bitches need to get a life lmao.

And honestly yes I agree. I would NEVER online date. It just feels creepy to me. I have my own ambitions and focuses. If love happens love happens. And meh, I get my daily dose of romance by daydreaming about the one I let slip away for 30 minutes (sorry ^_^. It's a guilty pleasure I don't mind indulging in). But if I ever meet "the one" supposedly those daydreams would naturally subside in alignation with the newfound feelings lmao

traz64
Man I just want to hold someone.

Also I'm not physically attractive so I don't get many matches.
Yeah would love someone to hold me tooooo (reverse haha).

And tbh if I'm not mistaken i saw your face on snapchat and ur not bad looking. Trust me i've seen ugly... and your not lol
mattiasc02 said:
And tbh if I'm not mistaken i saw your face on snapchat and ur not bad looking. Trust me i've seen ugly... and your not lol
Traz posted an image of himself on here once or twice.
You’re right about the fact that he doesn’t look that bad.
mattiasc02 said:
I would NEVER went to put my parents thru asylums. The moment my parents are old and whatever I wanna take care because I see too many videos of those sick nurses who abuse the old people at the asylum. Like them bitches need to get a life lmao.
Same here, and I don't even want to go when I'm old.
Going to play Pen & Paper today! After half a year break! First my preliminary for the exam was the reason and then Corona came. Fu Corona! And my exam got cancelled so the break was really unnecessary...
Just finished watching a deer eat a live bird. Madness at its core…
Yo guys, check this paper out. Truly amazing!
That was not two minutes.
They lied to us.
Zolxys said:
Just what brought this up on a Safe image without a source? A deleted comment?
That image doesn't have a source (I was trying to figure out if it was upscaled). The only thing I could find about the supposed artist was one of those sites that shows you "snapshots" of people's Instagram posts without it actually being Instagram. The author's caption was a seemingly defensive statement about Shiro being over 800 years old.

I actually love lolis too. I even like nude loli and shouta sometimes, so long as nothing overtly sexual is occurring. Like, stuff being done to them or they're doing things to themselves. Hell, even when someone does draw something meant to be risque I just end up thinking it's cute. I see them as things I want to protect.

But if they're 100, 500, 800, 1000, whatever but still act and look like a five year old then, for all intents and purposes, they're a five year old.

I'll defend liking lolis to the death. Now I won't defend the way some shows purposefully sexualize underage characters cuz that creeps me out too. But I think it's perfectly reasonable to get all uwu over a cute loli. And I understand that the love some males have for lolis isn't necessarily sexual either.

I ain't tryna kink shame or yuck anybody's yum. I just think the whole supernatural being defense is silly.