I think some people in the comments came to the conclusion that I was saying lewd loli was deplorable or bad. I wasn't passing judgment on the content or the people who enjoy it at all. I don't mind that stuff NOW. The same way I don't mind furry. I was mostly just trying to clear that up, while also pointing out that real women can't be "lolis", and that the...age thing doesn't stand up.

It's kinda like in Interview with a Vampire. I think it was Kirsten Dunst who plays the little girl? Well, if you slept with a vampire that was pfffffft 300 years old but physically uhhhhhh six you'd be sleeping with a six year old.

Some people try to use canonical ages to imply that a character is actually an adult, even if they don't act, look, think, speak, etc. like one. Sometimes you can't just use chronological age like that, you know?

tl;dr loli content is fine and there's nothing inherently wrong with liking it! 👍
otaku_emmy said:
It's kinda like in Interview with a Vampire. I think it was Kirsten Dunst who plays the little girl?
I know nothing about "Interview with a Vampire", but:

otaku_emmy said:
Well, if you slept with a vampire that was pfffffft 300 years old but physically uhhhhhh six you'd be sleeping with a six year old.
... If you're saying that she should not be knowledgeable, responsible or mature enough to have the right to consent, I would have to disagree (for most 300+ old vampire characters that is). Otherwise, I'd have to wonder just why you're so concerned about appearance.

Here's a different hypothetical situation. Let's say a perfectly normal 50 year old woman with three children was able to alter her appearance by means of an advancement in biological engineering. Though it's only her appearance that has changed. Her mind and hormone levels remain the same. Should she lose the right to consent? If so, why?
I wasn't talking about adult brains in kid bodies. I'm talking about old kids.

But I feel like I'm kind of wasting my breath so I'm just gonna stop talking about it.
otaku_emmy said:
I wasn't talking about adult brains in kid bodies. I'm talking about old kids.
Then it seems we agree. Reading back, I see I simplified my posts too much and failed to make that differentiation clear. I was only ever talking about characters that aren't so messed up as to not mentally mature over the course of their long life. (A few examples)

I guess I'm also greatly at fault for replying without knowing anything about that Shiro character. Normally I wouldn't comment about a character I don't know. Though your original post seemed to refer to lolis in a completely generic sense, so I didn't think about that...
Eh. I was mostly taking the mick, to borrow a British term, out of artists who make a big deal about letting everyone know how old a loli character is. I didn't mean to imply they were bad people or lacked intelligence or that the art itself was evil.

These are tough times we live in though, so it's somewhat understandable. I've seen artists get savaged for drawing teenage characters or even aging dubiously aged characters up. Hell, a rapper I follow on Instagram recently posted a pick of her twerking on Sasuke from Naruto and people were fucking freaking out in the comments as if she'd really molested a real underage boy.

The point is that they're NOT real and NONE of it really matters. It shouldn't be taken so seriously. People should calm down.

...And here I said I'd drop it. :p
I have a curious question?? Does anyone know the story behind StahnAileron's blocking? I'm curious. Especially because he seemed like such a competent moderator so it's interesting.

Yeah you know I like a little story time :)
Uh... If I remember correctly he started mass deleting or editing uploads randomly? Might have been in retaliation against the new admins.

Jesus Christ I'm the only one still here who remembers the Stahnhammer.
For unknown reasons, he was deleting everything he had posted. Thousands of images were deleted and a number of his forum posts were also deleted.
I mean if he started doing that due to him being angry at moderators, that’s kinda immature no offense.

In the other hand, if he’s tryna clean up his public image well…… oof loooooool (cuz honestly maybe IIII might be famous one day and Konachan gonna be on the news SOMEHOW lol)

But if he were having beef with some mods here, I wonder what it was about??? Image quality issues? Idk only if you guys remember specifically. Maybe an assumption could be that otaku_emmy’s newfound appreciatable magic made him jelouss (just looking at the timeline of slayerduck’s comments but idk.
Nah, I don't think Stahn had anything against me at the end. He had to scold me a few times, but that was a long time ago. When I was still a Konavirgin.

He's the GOAT though.
I'll be gone from kona for a couple of weeks.
When I return I expect to hear trumpets and shit.

otaku_emmy said:
He's the GOAT though.
You just made me think about what you could mean and I invented something new:
Greatly
Offensive
Annoying
Teacup

Please don't think I'm hating on Stahn though.
It just entered my mind.
otaku_emmy said:
konavirgin
Loool. Gosh...back in the day... need I say more XD

Mr.peanutbutter said:
I'll be gone from kona for a couple of weeks.
When I return I expect to hear trumpets and shit.
Oh HOW cocky :p

Greatly
Offensive
Annoying
Teacup

Please don't think I'm hating on Stahn though.
It just entered my mind.
Wow, you're very creative! And lol
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Surely "Greatest Of All Time" is a thing over there too?

I used to think calling someone a "GOAT" sounded dumb but I got over that pretty quick.
Alright i'm gonna be serious, GOAT reallllly reminds me of the Fallout 3 GOAT.
I don't know why noone's made BTEV a thing. "Best There Ever Was." Maybe because that involves a lot of possible copyright infringement...

GOAT's fine. Even if it does make me feel like I'm calling someone an actual animal every time I use it.
mattiasc02 said:
I do have a 4k moniter, but when it comes to scaling I have no idea
Well, does everything look smaller or not?

mattiasc02 said:
my old computer was 1440x900, but this one is 2880x1800.
A 4k monitor that's only 2880 pixels wide? Either you're confused or you were deceived... A 4k monitor is a monitor that has near 4000 pixels in the larger dimension. The exact resolutions vary, but they basically range from 3840 to 4096 pixels.

mattiasc02 said:
because it was less condensed and more pop up in comparison)
I have no idea what you could possibly mean by "more pop up". But if you're saying you old monitor was "less condensed", are you saying things appeared larger on the old one?

mattiasc02 said:
It's just... so fine that whereas I WOULD see the jpeg artifacts in my old moniter, it's harder to see in this one. Does that make sense?
There are many things that affect the perceived quality of a display. There are also many things that can make it harder to see artifacts. However, artifacts are really fine details in an image. No matter how good the display may make things look, if it makes it more difficult to see the artifacts, it's making it more difficult to see the fine details.

• If things are displayed smaller, that will make it harder to see details while also making the image look more detailed (basically the same effect as backing away from a monitor)
  • If the scale factor on your PC is not set to a multiple of 100%, that will blur (or rather soften) areas of contrast. Imagine an image where every other pixel is white and the others are black. (for simplicity, this is a one dimensional example).
    • With a scale factor of 100%, the image will display pixel for pixel (White, black, white, black).
    • With a scale factor of 200%, you'd get white, white, black, black, white, white, black, black.
    • With a scale factor of 150%, you'd get white, grey, black, white, grey, black.
    • With a scale factor of 175%, you'd get white, light grey, black, grey, white, dark grey, black.
  • Brighter/richer colors will make a display look better, but that won't make it harder to see artifacts (assuming you're not oversaturating just to make them seem richer).
Hold on I'll respond I just gotta take some screenshots or whatever to give a proper response. My computer's quite... the thing
> Twitter hacked
> Bluechecks can't tweet
> Everyone at that moment

I wonder where is Nepcoheart, I remember something he said a while ago here and today I agree with him 200%.
Imagine how fucking terrifying that would be in real life.

It kinda reminds me of that one video of hundreds of Canadian geese just casually invading a beach. Which, I didn't even know geese went to the dang beach.
otaku_emmy said:
Imagine how fucking terrifying that would be in real life.

It kinda reminds me of that one video of hundreds of Canadian geese just casually invading a beach. Which, I didn't even know geese went to the dang beach.
tbh I think it would be cool
Craaab people Craaab people taste like crab talk like people.
PEKO PEKO
You are all dead!

*whoosh*
Tensa said:
PEKO PEKO
You are all dead!

*whoosh*
A fellow person of culture i see, I admit i really like it when Pekora says that.
Tensa said:
PEKO PEKO
You are all dead!

*whoosh*
Honestly I was kinda wondering where you were
mattiasc02 said:
Honestly I was kinda wondering where you were
I wonder where is Kiho, Nepcoheart too.
RyuZU said:
I wonder where is Kiho, Nepcoheart too.
YESSS KIHOOO. I mean, me and Kiho had our... moments but that was mainly because I was a childish brat tbh. and I never had the honor to witness Nepcoheart's era here. Wah wah wahhh.

I truly hope Kiho isn't... well... gone. And to everyone else that just vanished (like vf.nightcore. Where. Is. He. He was so nice T.T)
Nepco isn't active here anymore. He still visits the forum now and then.
… and I think I have the virus

…… uh… nice knowing y’all ✌🏼✌🏼
mattiasc02 said:
… and I think I have the virus

…… uh… nice knowing y’all ✌🏼✌🏼
Well, congratulations on your recovery a couple weeks from now...
Zolxys said:
Well, congratulations on your recovery a couple weeks from now...
Man. I hate to be that guy - especially since people will think you're a "Trumper" or something if you talk about it, but - Covid-19 does legit only kill, like, ~1% of the people who get it. Around 80% of those infected with the coronavirus, or four out of every five, have no severe symptoms or lasting internal damage.

I even checked the CDC website awhile ago to be sure, but roughly 39~56 million people get the common flu in the US alone each year. 410~740 thousand of those cases require hospitalization. Up to 62,000 people die from the flu.

I guess the difference is that it's been with us forever so we're used to it, and we have a vaccine for it.