It seems like you really like kuudere type anime girls. Or like shy anime girls or whatever. I remember years ago you really liking this one white hair girl with red eyes. her.

And do u think ahegao is hot or funny? I just think it’s amusingly silly.

Edit: but yeah honestly chocola and vanilla are bae. Sayori is a fucking genius for inventing them!
I laughed a bit when I saw you used this as a avatar. Still have to smile when I see it *giggle*
mattiasc02 said:
It seems like you really like kuudere type anime girls. Or like shy anime girls or whatever. I remember years ago you really liking this one white hair girl with red eyes. her.
Yeah, all of Oto-san's OCs are baby. I adore them.

As far as character archetypes go, I do like kuudere. I like lolis too. But ones like Kanna-chan and Renge-chan. Aloof lolis that act their age.

I like busty onee-sans. I like sassy, flat-chested JK, but NOT yanderes or tsuntsuns.

And do u think ahegao is hot or funny? I just think it’s amusingly silly.
Funny and cute. It doesn't make me wet or anything. I've developed a huge thing for e-girls, and they're kinda known for doing it. I think it looks stupid, and I like that. I have to already like the girl to enjoy the ahegao though. If I'm not attracted to someone, then I won't like the face. Some girls go too hard with it too, and it's super ugly to me.
Now that I see that unlucky person on Yandere I'm just absolutly reliefed that this person isn't around on Kona anymore. That makes Kona to a better place. For me and for you ~
I think there are worse things than a gore-fangirl
Nepcoheart said:
tbf she was literally threatening to kill us
hmm i think i remember seeing some of that, yeap she has mental problems but at least she has no "power" to do anything.. iykwim yume-chan
spoiler

edit: take this quiz yall

edit 2: no, take this instead
otaku_emmy said:
tbf she was literally threatening to kill us
And how would she do that exactly? Such an uninteresting way to take revenge. Instead of bringing everybody down with herself, she only harmed herself. But I shouldn't mention the smarter ways.
hmm dandere, although some people have called me tsundere-boy
mattiasc02 said:
The way you say things are amusing. Is that a southern thing?
"I'm baby" or "[blank] is baby" is an... Well, it started off as a meme based on a poorly autocorrected text message a mother had sent her daughter. The situation itself wasn't a funny one, but people took off with the "I'm baby" part. It has since been coopted by soft (often mentally ill) pastel e-girl types.

This is the sort of definition it's taken on more recently.

I have been using it as well.

Ahhh. I also imagined you liking vampire blood lolis. You seem to kinda like that too. Not in a sadodere way though.
Eh. I like vampires in general. Anime or not.

Speaking of, What We Do in the Shadows is very, very good.

Ahh. When you say onee-san
Exactly. I like that they're sexy (but not overbearingly so) and nurturing. They always got big boobies and nice, soothing voices.

THEN MY FRIEND TOLD ME THEY MADE GIRLS SQUIRT BEFORE.
A lot of it probably is fake, but I imagine some women ARE capable of "squirting" a bit of liquid during climax. I can't remember what it exactly is anymore, but it's basically pee minus some of the key pee ingredients. That's why it's not yellow.

E-girls are only pretty to me when they really try. Sometimes, e-girls look so proppy XD. Like girl you belong in PetCo, no offense.
I like her makeup, but not the hat and hair color. Her hair looks positively fried. That is to say if that's NOT a cheap wig.

this "e-girl" is really pretty tho (I goggled "pretty e-girls".
Too plain. There's not much "alternative" or aesthetic about her aside from the freckles and fake specs. Everything else could just be considered street wear or having a more "urban" lewk.

What did she even say specifically?
I'm not gonna gossip like that. There's no need to at this point.
mattiasc02 said:

edit: take this quiz yall

edit 2: no, take this instead
Quiz is stupid, but I did, the result was Kuudere, I usually avoid showing some emotions, maybe 1% accurate, it was a pain to read some questions.

Nepcoheart said:
Yeah, like Fujoshi or kpop fan.
Thing about these tests is that a well aware person does not need them. I pretty much knew the answer before even looking what those tests were about. Though I did need a refresh of my memory on what are the different types of -dere.
In context of this categorization I am Dandere.
Hmmm. Well, the options were kinda cringe and open-ended, but it says I'm a deredere.

I don't know whether I believe that or not...
Dandere. Seems reasonable given the options.
I also think it was reasonable, at least because I got the expected result on both tests. While maybe not the most accurate logic to determine the outcome, logic is still present.
otaku_emmy said:
Eh. I like vampires in general. Anime or not.
Oh, we have that in common!
I'm drawing a doushin of dance with the vampires - the musical - at the moment. Spread my fantasy about how the male protagonist and the gay vampire met and fell in love. Hrhr
I'm sorry for not being that active recently.

As for the quizzes, the first one gave me a more correct answer when comparing it to myself. I got kuudere, which is actually quite right.
dtext is such a meanie T.T

condensed 1

condensed 2
mattiasc02 said:
And question for y’all. Why do you think you are that type?
Because basic deductions.
mattiasc02 said:
Natural selection.
spoiler cuz I felt like it
mattiasc02 said:
hmm maybe I have a bit of both I don't know, on the dandere side because I never really talk to anyone, even with people I've known for years but who are not close to me, I don't usually talk about anything, on the contrary with close people I usually talk a lot, but in general I'm the kind of quiet person who prefers to listen

and about some calling me tsundere there are few cases, because I usually treat them badly but in a humorous sense, but still they take me as a tsundere

otaku_emmy said:
Well, I am chock full of love. I just love OTHER people more than myself, and it's not a productive love. But love doesn't have to build up to anything, really.
That's cute :3
mattiasc02 said:
My result was Kuudere, is the second closest, what suits me most is Dandere.

Is it because they whine about Lesbians/Anime Tiddies?
Yeah

Well, in that case, we got a LOT of people who cry over yaoi here too :p well I don’t care, but they’re on both sides. Trust me.
I agree that superficially it’s just two groups of people complaining about something they don’t like, but shounen ai/yaoi and ecchi/fanservice it's not on the same level, on one side just some people on a wallpaper website among several, on the other side is women who want to end ecchi/fan service, there are other sites that allow yaoi and these people can access it.

I made a purchase recently

> be the delivery company
> 1 day from another state to mine
> 2 fucking days to get to my house, the distribution center is in the neighboring town
Guys, I can not overstate how much of a blessing upon this cursed world Hololive EN has turned out to be. They're all doing such a good job. I love them. Especially Gura and Calli. ༼ಢ_ಢ༽
Cat caught a criminal

I'm 99.9% sure it was in Brazil, because of the street and sidewalk, also because the uniform says "Polícia", maybe i'm wrong.
Definitely one of the best photos I've seen in a good long time. May it bring happiness to many.
Yeah, I wonder if it’s a random cat, what’s more likely, it makes it funnier.
otaku_emmy said:
Definitely one of the best photos I've seen in a good long time. May it bring happiness to many.
Thanks, it worked :D
Has Konachan been EXTREMELY SLOW for anyone else in the US or the east coast of the US the past few nights?