otaku_emmy said:
Has Konachan been EXTREMELY SLOW for anyone else in the US or the east coast of the US the past few nights?
no
traz64 said:
no
Flip.

The past few nights there have been extended periods where it's like the site doesn't wanna load anything for me. It takes several minutes for even small images to fully load. But all the other sites I use are totally fine.

I asked Zolxys the other night and he said it was "unusually" slow for him, but that his internet was slow anyways.

Spectrum has been having issues (despite them being like "nah fam things are fine"), but what kind of wacky shit would only affect Konachan? It was working totally fine earlier (around 2PM~4PM).

I'unno. It'll probably stop some time, I just get easily bothered by spotty internet. Plus Spectrum is straight up doodoo. They're well known for that.
otaku_emmy said:
Has Konachan been EXTREMELY SLOW for anyone else in the US or the east coast of the US the past few nights?
Not for me, no.
Yeah, it got better. I guess Spectrum's just been butt this week.

Like I said though, it was only being shitty on Danbooru and Konachan. Aside from the times it cut out completely, that is. That was the weird part.

It went out just after 11PM last night, and I waited over an hour and it never came back on so I just went to bed. I played Minecraft in the meantime, and I had forgotten what a lovely experience that is.

Minecraft is great, guys. 10/10 solo gaming.
Konachan and Danbooru are both on Cloudflare. Most likely, the Cloudflare server you connect to (based on your location) was having problems. Cloudflare in general has not been doing well lately. A month ago, the Chicago server I connect through was having problems for several days and I had to use a VPN to browse the site.
Cloudflare is a Clustermess now. They need to sort their crap.
Zolxys said:
Cloudflare in general has not been doing well lately.
Tensa said:
Either of you smart bois know why that may be? And if it's something they can remedy?

Out of curiosity.
Cloudflare is a spooky company, I would never trust them.

On the news lately, Windows XP source code leaked on the internet recently. And I've been investigating the matter. Lots of interesting possibilities open up, that's for sure.
Tensa said:
There are no issues with Cloudflare here though. Heck, I even use their mobile VPN and I'm still able to load pages at high speeds.

otaku_emmy said:
Minecraft is great, guys. 10/10 solo gaming.
If only we could go back to a time before Fortnite.

kyxor said:
On the news lately, Windows XP source code leaked on the internet recently. And I've been investigating the matter. Lots of interesting possibilities open up, that's for sure.
I shall await your results.
Have my exam today - finally. After 6 month of waiting.
Will be a great relief when it's finally done! Don't be sad when I'm not showing up tonight. I'm just dead then.
Cheers ~
I trust you already hired a necromancer?
I hope you did well, Yume!
Well.
It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. I guess it went okay.
BattlequeenYume said:
Well.
It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. I guess it went okay.
"You can try the best you can
You can try the best you can
The best you can is good enough"
otaku_emmy said:
"You can try the best you can
You can try the best you can
The best you can is good enough"
But sometimes it isn't enough. :<
Feeling so down today. Where is the feeling of relief?
Are you quoting lyrics from a song? Because the line repeats. And yeah, quite selfish/based quote no matter how you look at it.
One should feel no shame in their attempts if they gave it everything they had. You can't feasibly do better than what you're going to in the moment anyway, but you can always do worse. She prepared herself as best she could, and faced her enemy with gritted teeth and dogged determination.

She tried her best, and I don't think she failed whatever the exam was. "...It wasn't bad" and "I guess it went okay." still has tinges of hope to it.

Sometimes "good enough" is good enough. It's the best we can hope for. And I believe in Yume as a person, no matter what happens. Like, beyond all this stuff. I believe in her. She's going to do good things.

P.S. Optmistic

P.P.S. Oh, and I obviously didn't intend for my original comment to be flippant or apathetic. Just some people are hard on themselves no matter what they do, and I want Yume to be strong.
It seems that the troll/spam accounts are very active these days
Nepcoheart said:
It seems that the troll/spam accounts are very active these days
The essay spammers keep doing this thing where they make normal forum posts, then edit them later so I totally miss that they're advertising at all.
Honestly, when I don’t like an assignment, I just don’t do it.

D’s get degrees, baby. My university loved my D’s from high school XD. Movies are the new books ;). Apparently I have like 5 missing assignments for computing... bitch, I thought I only had like 1?

edit: I also talk more about the keto diet in my spoiler

spoiler
mattiasc02 said:
So that’s what pussy juice is?
It's a lubricating secretion intended to aid in traditional heteronormative sexual congress.

Urine (and squirting) comes from the bladder. The vaginal secretions come from the...vagina.

Lmao I call those “otaku Emmy people”. Like sometimes I see some weird, strange, person wearing a bunch of peculiar stuff and I’m like “oh god Emmy would fangirl” XD.
Someone I follow on Instagram said it best a few days ago (and I'm paraphrasing here): if you're tired of the beauty community online being so "problematic" and "toxic", start paying more attention to the people who're actually doing artistic and original things with makeup.

But the keto diet is sustanable :) :)
I didn't say it wasn't, just that "losing weight fast" isn't typically the way to go about it...
kyxor said:
Are you quoting lyrics from a song?
Huh?

Well Emmy.... I'm too harsh to myself I know that but I couldn't stop doing it.
BattlequeenYume said:
Well Emmy.... I'm too harsh to myself I know that but I couldn't stop doing it.
I know. I was kinda getting that vibe. I'm not sure why, but I like you a lot and care about you. So I wanted to tell you that, even if the exam didn't go stellar, you're still gonna do great in life. Cuz I believe in you. And because you're more than your perceived shortcomings.

Maybe it's because you remind me so much of other people who I'm more familiar with and also like. I see you're trying, but sometimes you get down on yourself. And I know words can only do so much, and sometimes those words might just feel like...ass-kissing, but they're really genuine.

Anyway, you got this, Yume. Give 'em hell.
Emmy.

Stop.

Or I will fall in love.

Thank you so much, sweetheart ♥
It really means a lot to me bc I like you so much.
does this even need condensing? :p
mattiasc02 said:
Mattias isn't doing good in college 3: Which meeeaans...

My turn! :) What are your words of wisdom of encouragement for me? Lol be honest though.
Go to class.

College is an exercise in time management and task prioritization. There are only a few exams where being "smart" is required. Most of the content is about being able to allocate time to the tasks you are assigned.

Everyone I know who dropped/failed out of year 1 did so because they weren't allocating the required time to school. The common causes were drugs, video game addiction, and an inability to get away from their parents. However a few were just lazy.

If you are unable to manage your time effectively spend a few days to find and eliminate the cause. This is the first time you have complete control over your life, don't underestimate the agency you have.
BattlequeenYume said:
Emmy.

Stop.

Or I will fall in love.

Thank you so much, sweetheart ♥
It really means a lot to me bc I like you so much.
Yoshi yoshi~ uwu
I want headpats tooooo <w<
PrimalAgony said:
I want headpats tooooo <w<
ASK, AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.

*bonus gif*
mattiasc02 said:
And what do you wanna do in your life, Battlequeen?
The hell I know. :<
I'm always finding out things that I don't want to do. Of course that's helpful too, but the other way would be better. I've decided to not work the whole day. I don't want to live for work!