Shizko said:
Thanks a lot!
How are you? Pretty sure the last time we talked with each other was in the comments section, but since my memory is failling me, I'm not so sure.
I'm getting old so my memories aren't trustful, either.
I was finally able to doing my exam for excel and word. It went okay. How are you?

Oh and I love the time of the day when you have your first coffee. Makes it even better when you've something to dip in it!
Shizko said:
When you dip your croissant in your coffee, best time of the day!
Wow, such a french thing to say :p

I think I'm literally gonna eat donuts and coffee for lunch. Deadass. Sweet tooth whole day for me.

Matti, high blood pressure, even if you take break, or eat well (apart for weight), does nothing, only medication have an effect on it.
Oh. Thanks for enlightening me. Now that I think about it i should've known anyways lol.

Queen👑 said
old
no.

You are an adult babby. And so am I. Sometimes I want someone to coochie-coo me tho...🥰
I'm one of the oldest people here xD
I'm young and i already feel burned out and done with life thanks to my life experiences.
mattiasc02 said:
spoiler
Donuts and coffee for lunch? Dunno why but eating sweet for lunch/dinner isn't really my thing.

BattlequeenYume said:
spoiler
I doing really good, thank you.
Getting old really is a pain in the ass, can't even remember what I ate like one day ago, or what I did the past week. xD
One of the oldest? We have something in common then! :)
BattlequeenYume said:
I'm one of the oldest people here xD
No ur not!!! Ur like 20 brahhhh!!

Or am I mistaken?

Donuts and coffee for lunch? Dunno why but eating sweet for lunch/dinner isn't really my thing.
Lol it's NO one's thing. People gon judge me being like "You're not supposed to eat dessert for lunch and dinner" but today it's gonna be a different day for me :p. And honestly it's hard to find good meals at this point in my life... I don't have pots and pans to cook too (I'm in college)
@Shizko

Well I just know the age of a few people here, but all of them are younger. Even Emmy (back then, I thought she was older than me bc of her calm personality and wisdom)
I don't feel my age anyway.
Matti, come in France! We have plenty of good meals like pot-au-feu, bœuf bourguignon, ect
Or try doing it yourself, there's plenty of good recipes on the net.
I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it!

@BattlequeenYume

I didn't feel my age too when I was in my twenties.
Hell, I'm hitting 50 in three years, and I'm not really happy to hit them, I could be Matti's mother. ^^ (Well, Matti is too tall to be my son anyway.)
RyuZU said:

Try Wallpaper Master, before Wallpaper Engine I used it for a long time.
Thanks to that I found a solution, tyvm
TBH I kinda feel like ya'll's 'booru mom. :p
otaku_emmy said:
TBH I kinda feel like ya'll's 'booru mom. :p
hmm I thought this for a some time but I didn't say it, nope I see you as some kind of older sister, I'll call you big sister from now on :3 but if it bothers you or something just say it
Awwwwwwwwwh, of course it doesn't bother me. It's nice to know that, like, there are people who get me.

I'm one of those kids (I mean, I'm 27 now but...) who didn't really connect with anyone until I ventured out into the online world. But now there are so many people who I see myself in, people I identify with, and people I'd want to protect. Physically, even. I'd fight for a lot of the people I like. XD
eeeeh so you're 2 years older than me Emmy so i guess il have to call you senpai sometimes
uh so I'm the oldest here but it doesn't matter I like to give nicknames to people I like

otaku_emmy said:
Awwwwwwwwwh, of course it doesn't bother me. It's nice to know that, like, there are people who get me.

I'm one of those kids (I mean, I'm 27 now but...) who didn't really connect with anyone until I ventured out into the online world. But now there are so many people who I see myself in, people I identify with, and people I'd want to protect. Physically, even. I'd fight for a lot of the people I like. XD
In my childhood I was the opposite, I had many friends and I literally lived on the street, but my adolescence was a shit and by my 18 years I had distanced myself from people, I have not really changed much until now, but also in my case it was thanks to the internet that I met a lot of interesting people who probably I would never met in person
I'm 21, so you're 4 years older than me PrimalAgony, I was guessing you were 15/16, Yume I was guessing on the 20s,

Nepcoheart said:
I had many friends and I literally lived on the street
Same here, the street was my 2 home, I used to play soccer with my friends, flying kite, playing hide and seek at night among other things, it was a lot of fun, good times, what things did you play?

but my adolescence was a shit and by my 18 years I had distanced myself from people, I have not really changed much until now
The only shitty thing with me was bullying, luckily it stopped when I was 11, but I changed a lot, mainly the visual style, I used to wear earring and use flashy clothes, at least I was more sociable, nowadays I don't wear earrings, I try not to call attention, I'm less social and more reserved, I changed when I changed of school and groups of friends, fuck, I am ashamed to remember how I was, wtf was I doing,
I'm still only 39. It looks like that would make me the third oldest here now.
spoiler
mattiasc02 said:
Eww bullying. Yeah you said something like that here. How they'd say "pisca pisca". Well a good PUNCH will give them "pisca pisca" :) :)
Yeah

I was only fr fr bullied in 1st grade. But in high school, there was this one girl who bullied me (which is funny bc in 7th grade we were cool with eachother). Like she was like "Why are you here don't hang wit us gtfoooo" and then tried shoving me out the door, but then I firmly told her "hey, I know that when you say stuff like that, it feeds into your delusion that you are better than everyone, but as a matter of fact, it's better to just be humble. And btw, my acne's gone now; yours isn't" and she chaaaaaanged with me, and later I started liking her again :p
Her group of friends must have influenced her, she treats you like trash just to show yourself in front of the others, I know some like that from school time.

mattiasc02 said:
That's so cool and cholo!!! But I'm assuming it was something you now consider a "cringey phase"?
Yeah :P, I just followed my friends' style, not just friends, it was common with the popular guys from school.

good night
Okay, you win Shizko-san. You are older than me, just like Zolxys. OTL

But I was right with Ryu, Emmy, Agony and Matti! Dunno what about Nepco mhh. It seems that he is older than me too.

I hit the middle I guess?
I like having "older" people around here. Senpais. It makes me feel very comforted and safe. I don't know why.
Totally agree with you.
RyuZU said:
Same here, the street was my 2 home, I used to play soccer with my friends, flying kite, playing hide and seek at night among other things, it was a lot of fun, good times, what things did you play?
I played a bit of football but I was never really a fan, mainly the last thing I did was travel very far to new places on my bike, which earned me scolding from my parents and grandparents because they were afraid that something would happen to me, I still did until I was a teenager, I really liked traveling for hours to new places

RyuZU said:The only shitty thing with me was bullying, luckily it stopped when I was 11, but I changed a lot, mainly the visual style, I used to wear earring and use flashy clothes, at least I was more sociable, nowadays I don't wear earrings, I try not to call attention, I'm less social and more reserved, I changed when I changed of school and groups of friends, fuck, I am ashamed to remember how I was, wtf was I doing,
Those things chased me until I was 17 years, you can imagine how bad it was

otaku_emmy said:
VTubers ended up being a lot more entertaining than I first thought.

Thank goodness for translators.
Honestly I only followed Kizuna AI and Kaguya Luna but for a year I have not seen anything of them, about some other sometimes YouTube recommends something randomly

BattlequeenYume said:
Okay, you win Shizko-san. You are older than me, just like Zolxys. OTL

But I was right with Ryu, Emmy, Agony and Matti! Dunno what about Nepco mhh. It seems that he is older than me too.

I hit the middle I guess?
I talked too much ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐

edit; I forgot to answer something

spoiler
Nepcoheart said:
Honestly I only followed Kizuna AI and Kaguya Luna but for a year I have not seen anything of them, about some other sometimes YouTube recommends something randomly
I only started watching VTubers since the Hololive EN girls made their debuts, but I'm IN TO IT now. I've gone "down the rabbit hole", as they say.

It combines some of my favorite things: comedy, gaming, and cute anime girls. What's not to love?
I started to see them when Kizuna AI started to become popular, but only from time to time when I saw her, thanks to her I met Kaguya Luna and I started to follow her because she made me laugh a lot, apart from that the only one from Hololive that from time to time I see if I remember is Shirakami Fubuki because I have her as a playable character in Azur Lane and I really like Nagishiro Mito style
Nepcoheart said:
I played a bit of football but I was never really a fan, mainly the last thing I did was travel very far to new places on my bike, which earned me scolding from my parents and grandparents because they were afraid that something would happen to me, I still did until I was a teenager, I really liked traveling for hours to new places
Football I liked it a lot before tbh, nowadays I neither like nor dislike.

Those things chased me until I was 17 years, you can imagine how bad it was
Yeah.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Didn't forget this time!
Umm excuse me what are you on about?
The wallpaper show and tell from 5 days ago.
I kept forgetting to post mine.

It seems as though Imgur shuffeled it a bit after uploading.
Pen & Paper is calling me today.
New stories wants to be written!