This is gonna sound outta the blue, but I'm glad you guys are around for me to interact with. It's a good thing for me and for my mental health. I appreciate ya'll.

I go around...stick my nose in places I know it shouldn't be, and I get upset. As old as I am, I still don't have good control over my emotions. I still let other people influence my mental state. Then I do that thing where I feel like I have to react. I'm not wrong in doing this, but I know I shouldn't. It's hard for me to let things go.

But here, I know you guys are chill and not completely fucking ignorant. You are the retreat from idiocy.

big smoochies for everyone
https://i.imgur.com/2tqlnnK.gif

No problem glad to be of service.

I suffer a similar case in the emotion department also it's a real bitch,
And i admit i stick around to prove people wrong when i know i should actually leave and don't bother as that will just make me upset in the long round, But i'm happy that i can relate to you Emmy and your presence here has been fun and different than what i'm generally used too.
otaku_emmy said:
I go around...stick my nose in places I know it shouldn't be, and I get upset. As old as I am, I still don't have good control over my emotions. I still let other people influence my mental state. Then I do that thing where I feel like I have to react. I'm not wrong in doing this, but I know I shouldn't. It's hard for me to let things go.

But here, I know you guys are chill and not completely fucking ignorant. You are the retreat from idiocy.

big smoochies for everyone
And, a big one for you too!
Don't worry about that, I like you the way you are Emmy!
Your new avatar is sooooo cute, Em! (((/>_<\)))
Daaww Yume has a crush on Emmy soo cute :3
BattlequeenYume said:
Your new avatar is sooooo cute, Em! (((/>_<\)))
Chikorita is my second favorite Pokémon. Well, it might be tied for first with Cyndaquil (and all its evolutions).
Yo. They (sorta) figured out who Gawr Gura is.
Hmm what's that about Gawr Gura, Emmy?
PrimalAgony said:
Hmm what's that about Gawr Gura, Emmy?
She was a successful YouTuber and streamer with nearly a million subs on her YT and over fifty thousand followers on Twitch before she became Gawr Gura. Her former Twitch and Discord were wiped clean only a few months before Gura's debut though. Some of her old fans figured out she was playing Gura now.

It's funny, because I had subbed to her old channel* just a month or so ago not yet realizing they were the same person.

*If you want it to remain a mystery, don't click the link.

I tell ya, hiring her was a big brain move on Cover Corp.'s part.
otaku_emmy said:
She was a successful YouTuber and streamer with nearly a million subs on her YT and over fifty thousand followers on Twitch before she became Gawr Gura. Her former Twitch and Discord were wiped clean only a few months before Gura's debut though. Some of her old fans figured out she was playing Gura now.

It's funny, because I had subbed to her old channel* just a month or so ago not yet realizing they were the same person.

*If you want it to remain a mystery, don't click the link.

I tell ya, hiring her was a big brain move on Cover Corp.'s part.
No wonder she got so popular quickly, Some peeps probably leaked that she turned into Gura and stormed the place with subs and cash, Either that or her clumsy cute personality with her excellent singing voice drew people in,

Though with all that fame in popularity her chat during live streams are a disaster filled with people spamming and the like Breaking rules etc which lead to

Gura herself having to bring up people about the rules as people can't seem to behave themselves, Which leads to me advicing in a comment i made in a video about her to add more Mods so she can focus on more important things and not having to worry about people ruining her stream by distracting her with stuff etc, Just wish people knew how keep their excitment in control i get that they like her a lot but they gotta show some restriant and follow the rules just like anyone else and not spam the chat with mumbo jumbo
Yeah. People in the archived stream comments are all being polite, so I can't say much about the live chat. Even the people who mentioned her old fans finding her declined to say what the old channel was because they know they're not supposed to.

Cover has a tight grip on things like Twitter and Reddit, so anything that gets mentioned about the talent and their "identities" gets deleted pretty quickly. There's no mention of Gura being that person on the Hololive Reddit (that I could see). Cover would also have to be in charge of hiring Mods for the live chats.

There'll always be spammers in VTuber chat, unfortunately. Like how people like to spam Rushia about her bust. But I think people are being good with the HololiveEN girls so far.

Gura's a good girl. They all are.
I'm honestly not a fan of live streams due to the main reason of the chat being out of control, I'd like to watch Gura's live streams but after a while the chat stresses me out and i gotta gtfo of there before i freak out.
I love when she reacts to the red superchats though. I'm so...freaking happy that people are so willing to give to her like that. It's a beautiful and strange thing. Some dude donated $400 the other week!

But yeah, I don't participate in any streams at all when they're actually live. Mostly because I don't have the time to watch things live. Even then I'd only maybe interact a little in a chat that had a few dozen active people. Chill people.
I tend to just quit the stream when she reads that sort of stuff Otherwise i will just get jealous to the point of frustation that they got noticed by Gura instead of me, Yea i know it increases the chance of her noticing you if you donate some cash, But i don't feel like giving cash to her even if i like her a lot i still have to think about me having to survive this rough life of mine.
Oh gawd, I know what you mean. I cannot stand when, on smaller channels, the same people donate over and over again to the point that it becomes masturbatory. Their messages are always about themselves too.

Buuuuuuuut attention is nice. Whether you're paying for it or not.
Yea it's honestly digusting how much money will throw at their screen for a virtual youtuber, I get it's their money and they can do whatever they want with it but please sheesh show some damn restriant, It's borderline creepy how much money will actually donate to her, I understand it will help her a lot but she doesn't actually do it for the money i think she mainly does it for fun if people donates her cash good for her, But she has said in a certain clip here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUPy-dqELkI that just saying hi to here is enough support for her, Attention is nice yes but her just saying hi to me would just instantly make my day.
PrimalAgony said:
Yea it's honestly digusting how much money will throw at their screen for a virtual youtuber
I meant in general. There's someone else who I like a lot, a real human man, and I watch his weekly streams as well and I've noticed it's the same people within the community (which I do consider myself a part of) who always donate. This is on a much smaller scale though. Plus, since he streams on Twitch, people can donate those bits.

The biggest downside to watching him stream is that they do text-to-speech and that fucking shit annoys the blessed fire outta me.
Wtf happened to the Facebook interface, I deleted my account a long time ago, I recently logged in with a relative’s account to do something, the new interface is ugly, but whatever, I'll hardly access it again.
Facebook gives updates nobody wants, Pretty much everyone i know hate the new layout as do i, And as usual they ignore any support even though they ask for it, I have made several reports asking them to grant us an option to change between the old one and the new one but obviously they are ignoring it -.-
It's a small price to pay to lose your privacy.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
It's a small price to pay to lose your privacy.
Bold of you to assume you had any in the first place.
I lost all of it a pretty long time ago.
Going to the zoo today!
I'm exited!
Take some good pictures Yume!
Yeah I got some good ones!
But so many people are ridiculous. They were crowded in some places like Corona doesn't exist. Without a mask just ignoring distances. It makes me really angry. When you stand at a enclosure to take photos, there were always some people who came and just standing next to you.
I had that issue in some store yesterday i sat in a corner in a store to catch a couple of minutes of shut eye and then all of the damn sudden a group of morons came up trying to reach something in the place i was sitting at and they didn't tell me to move or anything they just went right in front of me and grabbed the thing and i swear to god i was going to yell at them, But i didn't do it for whatever reason but i swear the last person that doesn't tell me to move in order to get something that is behind me or whatever gets a mouthful from me that it's dangerous to be so close to people nowdays so back off or whatever,

I can't believe people are so stupid letting their guard down the very second it calms down for a while Just because of that the disease and death has increased throughout the world like honestly do they want to die?

Don't they care that they might die if they don't obey these simple rules? It's like they don't even care if they live or die, The youths are a good example of this they party and hang in huge groups and say things like ''corona is not gonna stop us from partying'' Like ugh it makes me just want to i don't know i just hate most people currently.
I dunno - they are dumb or ignorant or both. No respect for others. You see this so often that they don't care about the distance. That wouldn't be so bad, but wear a GOD DAMMIT MASK ASSHOLE! Jeeez, it's not so hard!
The figures are rising at the moment in my country. Not really surprising when you look at the behavior of that people.
condensed by a Mod
I think I started wearing a face mask in the supermarket a couple days or so before the government started "strongly advising" it.
They're planning to enforce it now, but that takes a little time.

The part that infuriates me the most about this though, is that especially the elderly don't seem to care about the pandemic. It's almost like they think it's only as bad as a cold or something.
Had a homeless guy try to fist bump me and he wasn't wearing a mask, and I said "You know you can't be doing that" then he responded, "Well... the coronavirus is gone. Yeah... it's gone now."