This might sound harsh, but I'm intrigued by the fact that a homeless guy would know if it's gone or not. He wouldn't exactly follow those lunatics on twitter or personaldatasoldtohighestbidderbook, would he?
I feel like this dude (specifically) said it to be pretentious lol. But interesting intriguation, actually. I mean everyone is wearing masks, so that can be a hint for them, but who knows.
I find it odd that a stranger, homeless or not, would go in for an unprompted fist bump in the first place...
I'm not surprised at this point. Strangers be doing errythang at this point... had one come up to me and literally just say:

him: what size shoe you wear?
me: 12.5
him: you know what they say about big feet...
me: *gulps*
him: ...big hands. BUAHAHAHAHA >:)

It was scary, because he was also hitting on some other young guy before that. Or at least I swear to god he was.

edit: now that I think about it maybe it's bc I'm also in NYC? People just do stuff? idk
Mr.peanutbutter said:
He wouldn't exactly follow those lunatics on twitter or personaldatasoldtohighestbidderbook
or *digital lunatic asylum
NYC is really *special* when it comes to something like this. I never had those situations.
Is NYC really worth the trip i've heard rumours about it being crowded and generally awful.
You’d hate it. Especially pre-COVID (things are calmer now).

But yessss NYC is quite the… place lol. But honestly, Miamiiiiiii, is where it’s at <3
I have a high dislike for places with high heat likewise with humid weather.
PrimalAgony said:
Is NYC really worth the trip i've heard rumours about it being crowded and generally awful.
NYC is composed of five different boroughs, some much rougher than others. If you're a white person, tourist or otherwise, it's best to stay out of certain places that haven't already been gentrified.

Flushing, Queens has Chinatown which is worth a visit if you're not too racist, easily offended, and up for a culinary adventure. Then there's Brooklyn and Manhattan, both of which have rather high concentrations of hipsters.

New Yorkers are known for being assholes, so I imagine you'll get guff no matter where you go. Although I believe most of the abuse boils down to good-natured ribbing. "Ball busting". It's just how they interact with people.

P.S. And Times Square is supposed to be very, very overrated.
Oh the humidity… you’re better off in the west coast then since I think it’s drier there. Speaking of humid weather, my roommate loves opening the windows at night, and the humid air gets in and makes my body and bed all sticky. Redonkulous. I don’t understand him :p

Edit; and nah New Yorkers is sweet af loool
tfw you want to watch your favourite English Hololive Member but the live chat itself makes you unable to handle being there for longer periods of time, I could hide it yes but then i wouldn't unable to type in the chat even though i don't even get noticed cause those freakin morons flood the chat with pointless garbage which floods up the chat itself, Sure i could donate in order to get noticed but is it really worth donating money just for someone to say hi to you?
FUN FACT: In the film Addams Family Values (1993), Baby Pubert was actually played by two twin girls, Kaitlyn and Kristen Hooper.
Hmm that's interesting didn't know about that (i haven't watched that movie but i still find that quite interesting)
To post #317769

I'm working on an image where I have to extend the leg. Need to draw and color the knee and leg. That's quite something and completely new to me. Well it will take a lot of time.
Omg!!! I really hope it does well! There was so many images I wish I could’ve do that with, but… meh XD.

I wish I could do something like that, but I don’t have a drawing pad and I think learning to do something like that on my flipping trackpad would be prep (short for preposterous).

I admire people who redraw stuff. Like hiroimo2 (he’s a CELEBRITY in yande.re ❤️✨, but he didn’t acknowledge my praise to him 😢 haha just me being a little victim tehe ☺️)
Wish I can do some decensor in the future. For something like the leg and knee a mouse is okay. At least I could make it xD I'm too lazy to use my drawing pad. (not used to it anyway) But it's a hard way.

Hiro is up to it quite a while. It's cool to see his improvement.
Hiro is a fantasy into reality. Everytime I see images with stickers and badges in my brain I would always imagine them not being there, but he literally makes that happen. Ahhhh!!! It benefits Kona too, which is another thing I like.

And speaking of decensor, I would like to learn too, but dat pussy needs to be a perfect pussy. Idk. Again, maybe I’d be doing it, but I’d have to learn and I prefer drawing pads… not a mufuckin trackpad.

And wow, drawing legs with mouse… well it’s definitely possible yeah. Gonna be soooo much hard work tho, but if you have the time and dedication, go for it and impress us. To your talent: Come on baby let me see, what you’re hiding underneathhh

And (NSFW) there’s also some decensor that make me go :/ like ok this maybe isn’t BAD, but maybe if that image where to have this pussy, it might’ve been better for me at least. Maybe I’m just mistaken tho.
I keep waiting for the day that has a site that uncensors every single picture with just an upload of the picture and a click on the button, And that is free.
The only thing is that I don't like the parts that get edited over certain crotches. Like, sometimes there's too much "realism" and it doesn't match the original art style.
Well I tried now to redraw a nipple with the mouse.....
I failed. XDDD

I have to use my tablet for these parts I guess. But hey, it's finally in use then! xD

And yes, the edit has to matches the original. Shouldn't looks like a sticker.
> Another terrorist attack in france

I'm shocked... said no one ever, it's the third attack against france just today.
Greetings.

Since I’m new here, I thought it would be impolite not to introduce myself, and this seems like the most appropriate place to do it.

Name: Esutēto

Sex: Male / Straight

Age: N/A (According to Einstein, everything is relative; therefore, Time – and, thus, Age – is relatively irrelevant)

Likes: Games (Doom, Half-Life, Star Wars: TIE Fighter); music (The Beatles, Leonard Cohen, Kinoco Hotel, Pink Floyd); film (Tarkovsky, Kurosawa); literature (H.G. Wells, Aldous Huxley); art (H.R Giger, Chris Foss, Boris Vallejo); anime (Leiji Matsumoto, Studio Ghibli); Konachan; writing; drawing (traditional and/or digital); gravure (well, just because...)

Dislikes: Music, film and literature that has no artistic merit or substance (think throwaways); rude people; loud noise; crowds; people with no sense of humor or irony

So, there you have it. I decided to write my introduction in bullet point format for the sake of brevity. You see, I suffer from a condition known as “literary elephantitis.”

That’s just a fancy way of saying that when I write, words tend to flow from me. It’s almost like free-form (un)consciousness.

I can be pretty idiosyncratic at times, but please don’t hold that against me. It’s just the way I’m wired.

I look forward to chatting and interacting with you all (or most of you). And, in the future, I hope to make a viable contribution to your fine site.

Thank you for reading. :)
Esutēto said:
Sex: Male / Straight
Boo you whore :p

So, there you have it. I decided to write my introduction in bullet point format for the sake of brevity. You see, I suffer from a condition known as “literary elephantitis.”
Haha. Maybe you like poetry/write poems yourself? Or at least good at creating things with words? Maybe you can show us looool

I hope to make a viable contribution to your fine site.
OMG ANOTHER UPLOADER YAYYYY

edit: and do y'all believe in soulmates? I guess there is soulmates perhaps, but some people also just die without ever having had romantic situations at all, so maybe these people just "missed" their what could've been "soulmate".
mattiasc02 said:
Haha. Maybe you like poetry/write poems yourself? Or at least good at creating things with words? Maybe you can show us looool
Do I like poetry? Yes, particularly if it's Allen Ginsberg or William S. Burroughs. Would I attempt to write poetry? No. Conciseness is not really one of my stronger points. :P
Oh yeahhh... well I guess you have to sound beautiful to write what you would call good poetry. Maybe I might think your poems are good :( :(

Uhhh... this is a segment of a poem I wrote a few months ago... felt like sharing... *gets anxious* DON'T JUDGE ME T.T

Obsessed with glory
But not with the demand
Too scared to go far
To peel open a scab

Idk. I wrote this poem one day. I think it's cute :3. IS IT GOOD? I desperately am curious if you approve *nods head like a cute kitten*
mattiasc02 said:
Oh yeahhh... well I guess you have to sound beautiful to write what you would call good poetry. Maybe I might think your poems are good :( :(
Great poetry is not necessarily about sounding beautiful. It’s about reflecting the poet’s artistic intent.

The two poets I mentioned beforehand, Ginsberg and Burroughs, were considered terrible and amateurish by the standards of the poetry elite. To give you an example, look at this excerpt from Ginsberg’s “Howl”:

“What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?

“Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!

“Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

“Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

“Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!”

Would you consider this to be beautiful? I’d wager the majority of people wouldn’t, and neither would I. (Not in the traditional sense, anyway).

However, I consider “Howl” to be one of the greatest modern poems ever. Why? Because of the sheer power and the relentlessness of Ginberg’s attack on exploitation, repression and subjugation. It’s not meant to be elegant – it’s a call to arms.

That's the poet's intent.

mattiasc02 said:
Obsessed with glory
But not with the demand
Too scared to go far
To peel open a scab

Idk. I wrote this poem one day. I think it's cute :3. IS IT GOOD? I desperately am curious if you approve *nods head like a cute kitten*
Actually, I like it. And, no, I’m not being condescending.
Esutēto said:
Greetings.

Since I’m new here, I thought it would be impolite not to introduce myself, and this seems like the most appropriate place to do it.
Hi, welcome

mattiasc02 said:

edit: and do y'all believe in soulmates? I guess there is soulmates perhaps, but some people also just die without ever having had romantic situations at all, so maybe these people just "missed" their what could've been "soulmate".
Nope
mattiasc02 said
Define soulmate
Soulmates are real, but sometimes they live out of time with you or you never find them because, let's face it, there are too many people on Earth.