The bots on this site are advancing.
traz64 said:
The bots on this site are advancing.
Yeah, I was kinda waitin' to see where that makeup thing was goin'...
Letting the makeup thing go on for a little longer that way it may attract more bots then you can ban them all ahew that's just my opinion though
Well I was going to see if anyone edited their post after the fact to add links, which is what the bots had been doing up til now.

I love makeup (though I don't wear it), but I knew better than to respond to the thread.
Ah, sorry. I deleted it and banned them the moment I saw it.

Though, if they never even get the chance to edit the posts, maybe they'll give up sooner.
Doesn't this site have something to prevent bots from joining this site and messing stuff up?
PrimalAgony said:
Doesn't this site have something to prevent bots from joining this site and messing stuff up?
No. This site has no development. A stiff breeze could knock it over.
traz64 said:
No. This site has no development. A stiff breeze could knock it over.
Some security stuff should be developed for this site then so that thing doesn't happen ever, The problem however is finding a such a person who won't stab us in the back and screw us over further.
I don't think it's that big of a problem. These aren't malicious attacks, and it's not happening at such a rate as to be...troublesome. It's like pulling weeds. You pick 'em out every now and then as they appear and that's it.

I'd be more concerned with real people who join for the sole purpose of actually messing with posts.
Better safe than sorry having protection against bots will protect us from future more dangerous bots that will cause some serious damage to this site on way or another, It's better to have such protection in place as one would just regret not adding it later, Please think about it.
Someone walked into the bathroom while I was there naked T.T. It's my karma for accidentally walking in that girl that was changing two weeks ago.

Anyways, it's weird because she's like... well, we're in the same room, and for whatever reason I'm not anxious or anything, but I am very curious what she thought of that... situation... like does she think I'm weird or does she understand?

And what is karma anyways? I mean, I found this, but what if the next person who came in happened to bring their own toilet paper? Kind of like how someone can kill someone and never payback in a sense? I'm confused.
As soon as I saw this derpy chibi on post #319153, I immediately thought about you, Em. That you maybe would like it. :3
BattlequeenYume said:
As soon as I saw this derpy chibi on post #319153, I immediately thought about you, Em. That you maybe would like it. :3
I love that we're gettin' to be on the same wavelength like that. So cool.
Hi there everyone. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?
Hope you're all doing okay.

My life has had some drastic changes recently, causing me to go inactive for a while. I also probably won't be as active as before, but it's better than nothing.

God, this was hard to write for whatever reason.

Love,
Your favorite jarred boi in the local supermarket.

Also, why the actual fuck did I make this look like a letter or email? Anyways, I'm too tired to change it and come up with something else, so deal with it.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Hi there everyone. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?
Hope you're all doing okay.
wb, i'm fine

My life has had some drastic changes recently, causing me to go inactive for a while. I also probably won't be as active as before, but it's better than nothing.
same, but it was not drastic, I'm getting less and less active too.
Welcome back, Peanut.

Well I'm close to my next exam. I will be so damn glad when this one is over so I can finally relax a bit.
Hey, PB. I'm having trouble thinking of things to say to you so it's taken me a while to say anything. So, uh, hey. Hope you've been well. I've learned not to be so pushy with people, so I won't pry regarding those "drastic changes".

I got you this gif as a present.
Hah. Looks like I was right about Shexyo copying Robutts. And dude still has the balls to say he's drawing his own original art. Which, you'd either have to be stupid or a dickrider to NOT see that he's boosting Robutt's style.
You have to be blind for not seeing it. It's so obvious. I really dislike Shexyo for doing this and avoiding his art.
BattlequeenYume said:
You have to be blind for not seeing it. It's so obvious. I really dislike Shexyo for doing this and avoiding his art.
Same. I love Robutt's art and he seems like a genuinely cool person so I've been completely avoiding adding Shexyo's "works" to Kona.

...Holy shit, Robutt's makes over 10k a month on Patreon. Jesus. Good on him though.

... ...He's got over 550k followers on Twitter too! Dang!

Just goes to show you that hard work really can pay off when you really apply yourself to something you're passionate about.
BattlequeenYume said:
Well I'm close to my next exam. I will be so damn glad when this one is over so I can finally relax a bit.
Good luck with the exam, Yume.

otaku_emmy said:
Hey, PB. I'm having trouble thinking of things to say to you so it's taken me a while to say anything.
It's fine, don't worry about it.

So, uh, hey. Hope you've been well. I've learned not to be so pushy with people, so I won't pry regarding those "drastic changes".
Life has been going pretty decently lately. The drastic changes are also mostly positive, but thanks for not asking. :P

I got you this gif as a present.
Thanks for the gif. :)

That truly is just copying someone's hard work. If it was just looking at their art for inspiration and therefore gaining a similar art style, sure. But this? This is just childish.
Seeing as I can't be here that much anymore but still want to come back the best I can, I want to at least bring one of my old ideas back in action.
Please tell me which one you prefer:

-Peanut's question corner
-Peanut's bad joke fest

(Names might differ from their original ones, seeing as it's been a while since I've done any of them.)
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Good luck with the exam, Yume.
Thanks, could really need some. Tomorrow is the day of the day.
Had no idea Belle Delphine was British… always thought she was American lol
I don't have anything to say about my day, but I still wanted to congratulate Yume on passing her exam so:

おめでとうございます。
Sitting here in a neutral mood questioning myself what i should actually do besides what i tend to usually do the lack of options i have is rather frustrating, I need someone to push me into doing something different and fun instead of the same regular stuff i'm used too.
Kinda hard to enjoy Thanksgiving when I keep seeing posts by white people saying we (the Caucasians) all have blood on our hands, that Thanksgiving is actively celebrating the massacre of Natives (which it fucking isn't), and we've all directly benefited from the murder of said Natives.

I hate people who're too woke.

Speaking of which, Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans who celebrate it.
I would say take pride in it. And throw their shrill in their face.

edit: I live opposition by these lyrics for many years now. The world is too bleak for pointless shit.
So, that troll account in yande.re will it be Dreista? I didn't see what he told to you the other day yume-chan, although it also seems sadodere too
Don't mind him.
I dunno why but trolls love me on Yande.re.
He will get bannend and his actions removed so don't worry. I feel just sorry for these people who troll, wasting their time like this.

But I always read their notes. It's funny. xD