No! No personal rankings!

A big reason I like Yume is because she uploads regularly, she uploads good quality stuff, AND she's good at tagging. Like, as a member of this website and a Mod I appreciate that.
I apologize if i pressured you Emmy i was just curious how you thought of me as a person that's all.
PrimalAgony said:
I apologize if i pressured you Emmy i was just curious how you thought of me as a person that's all.
I think you're very tenderhearted, and even though I'm sure that gives you trouble sometimes I know you're a good boyo.
otaku_emmy said:
I think you're very tenderhearted, and even though I'm sure that gives you trouble sometimes I know you're a good boyo.
It makes me happy to hear that.
otaku_emmy said:
No! No personal rankings!

A big reason I like Yume is because she uploads regularly, she uploads good quality stuff, AND she's good at tagging. Like, as a member of this website and a Mod I appreciate that.
Uguu~
I got drunk today and acted out of character, But i really needed to get loose, So i had a good time oh yes.
PrimalAgony said:
I got drunk today and acted out of character, But i really needed to get loose, So i had a good time oh yes.
You just have to do this sometimes. :3
I'm drinking right now, and I hate it because it only heightens my desperation and makes my stomach hurt.
Why are you drinking then? :<
<insert here motivational speech about drinking>

"Sometimes, it is the only solution!"
BattlequeenYume said:
Why are you drinking then? :<
Me mum wanted to split one with me. Is Mother's Day, after all. Plus it's nice to just get them out of the fridge.

But fuck if alcohol don't make me feel feral.

Edit: Excuse me, alcohol + certain tunes = feral
But your poor stomach D:
Hope it doesn't hurt so much.
BattlequeenYume said:
But your poor stomach D:
Hope it doesn't hurt so much.
I've had IBS-D for, like...over 15 years now so I'm used to having a troubled tummy. I have medicine so it's not too serious.

I'm always in wonder of people who can actually drink a lot or who can get shitfaced.
At least you can't get in awkward situations bc of drinking. I don't drink often too.
Maybe 2 or 3 times in a year.
Yes you can get in awkward situations bc of drinking. I remember clearly to this day how wasted I was one day that I ended up kissing the knuckles of a friend's girlfriend. I cringe extra hard when remebering.
I think she meant me specifically, Ten. :p

It's funny, but even though I have a thing against drunk people (I guess it's a bit like PTSD), I do kinda think some cute guys can get cuter when they're drunk. I guess it makes the "mothering" instincts come out. And I reckon not all drunks are mean. Some of them probably get kinda sweeter and more touchyfeely.

Still, I'd rather be with a dude who smoked green than drank a lot. If it was a choice between the two.
Most of the gas stations in my state are completely out of fuel, and Gal Gadot is a war criminal now. So that's pretty cool.
Yay, no more gas! Finally, pollution crashes to 0%!

Breaking news: "The USA invades Saudi Arabia! The president says 'they murdered 6 billion people overnight'."
So apparently, in addition to "queer", you ALSO can't say "masturbation" in YouTube comments.

Videos of people having their brains blown out? Sure. The word "masturbation"? Get that shit outta here.
otaku_emmy said:
So apparently, in addition to "queer", you ALSO can't say "masturbation" in YouTube comments.

Videos of people having their brains blown out? Sure. The word "masturbation"? Get that shit outta here.
you can get banned in twitch for calling people "simp".
It explains the rise to power of hot tub streams. All those people without fear of being called a simp, makes me sick >:(
Yeah, I heard about the "simp" thing on Twitch. I thought that was pretty funny tho, tbh.

But damn. Sure do wish I coulda complimented someone making a good (shitty) "master baiter" pun without YouTube thinking I was trynna be weird. Shame.

P.S. I just heard foxes outside for the first time. They sound creepy as hell. It was the "vixen scream" call.
Welcome to the world of censorship. Where everybody is censored to protect everybody. Sounds quite authoritarean INNIT BRUV?
Tensa said:
Welcome to the world of censorship. Where everybody is censored to protect everybody. Sounds quite authoritarean INNIT BRUV?
ofc it is. Those are private companies, what they say on their platform is the law. Similar to shops not leting you in if they dont want to.
It's not even protecting anyone. It's plain bad moderation. People still say heinous shit in YouTube comments. That never gets deleted. Or all the spam and scams that's obviously bull. It doesn't get removed. But when I wanna make a funny joke about butt chugging, YouTube has to be a big 'ol arse and delete it.
After seeing and hearing people overuse the song Country roads i now genuinely really dislike that song, I don't care if people i cherish sing that song or not, Nor if famous people do it And even if they make it sound good il still dislike it just as much as i do now.
Hi there, your friendly neighborhood peanut here!

Dear god it's been too long since I've been active here and last time I tried things came up and it just never really happened.
That shouldn't be the case this time. I'm here to stay again.

On that note, how are you all holding up? Been doing well lately?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
On that note, how are you all holding up? Been doing well lately?
No, but I'm managing.

Uh. You been good?
otaku_emmy said:
No, but I'm managing.

Uh. You been good?
While I can't say it's been going bad, I also can't really say it's been going well
Just a lot of things that happened and having minor sleep deprivation.

Hope it gets better for you soon Emmy!
Welcome back then, Peanut.