That is so cool! Yeah pastimes flares passionate inspiration like that. What songs do you wanna learn to play?or are you free styling? Are you a campfire guitarist or really good? There’s like a pop-y swiftness to the style of bocchi rock. Is it a good anime? Interested since I’m really interested in music.

Been playing some stuff on my guitar as well!
mattiasc02 said:
That is so cool! Yeah pastimes flares passionate inspiration like that. What songs do you wanna learn to play?or are you free styling? Are you a campfire guitarist or really good? There’s like a pop-y swiftness to the style of bocchi rock. Is it a good anime? Interested since I’m really interested in music.

Been playing some stuff on my guitar as well!
Well I don't usually learn songs these days. I used to all the time when I was starting out but nowadays I mostly try to write new riffs and songs. So yeah it is mostly free styling.

I'm no campfire guitarist hahah I definitely do more than strum. I spend most of my time doing blues soloing and stuff. But I also try to play metal even though I'm not a rock god at that hahah.

Yeah it's pretty good. Outside of the musical element it's quite calm, kinda like Yuru Yuri or something.
That’s so cool. Getting creative. Gosh alongside stripping I also wanna do songwriting. I know it’s sounds crazy but hey. It’s so sad tho because I kind of lost my marbles a year and a half ago and being super creative isn’t as easy as it used to :( and ohhh the blues it’s so cool i think. Would you consider this song guitar blues?: https://youtu.be/t5zJmbtjcG4

Like Yuru Yuri? Interesting. Thought it was a little more serious in tone. Like don’t get me wrong yuru yuri has SO MANY DEEP MOMENTS but interesting
It's really unfortunate how people get so stuck in a hole of toxic jealousy. Like for example somebody could have somebody else's ideal romantic partner and they can seriously get jealous and downright dangerous. Self love heals. Worrying more about yourself and your cool quirks heals. Sometimes even a bond of some sort. Just mentioning this because it might have some sort of relevance to my life. I think my mom is this way towards me... it's heartbreakingly agonizing. Hopefully my mom doesn’t do anything. Hopefully my mom can stop comparing her romantic life with my potential one. This is kinda my life story, really. Being uncared for by a mother is heartbreaking.
Merry Christmas everyone! (´,,•ω•,,)♡
HAPPY CHRIMMS YA FREAKS!!! <3
Oh, hey, happy new year everybirdy. 2023.
otaku_emmy said:
Oh, hey, happy new year everybirdy. 2023.
To you too em, and to all users here <3. Hopefully everybody has a great year ahead!
happy new year
You know it's generally easier to move out without leaving the country right?
I prefer latinamerica because of the public transport there. It's more direct for me.

And ughhh I hope my brazilian stripper life is fruitful
Lotta public transport talk lately...
All this time I thought you were a twink. I swear I'm the only genuine nigga on the internet.
I'm a cute sexy bottom, Cade. You're quite the hunk.
mattiasc02 said:
And ughhh I hope my brazilian stripper life is fruitful
rio?, many crimes, but good luck

otaku_emmy said:
Lotta public transport talk lately...
in the US sucks? if so, here is not better
I've ultimately decided to stay in the US for one more year at my parents' house since me and my mom are a little better now... oh the postponing :/
Hi it’s me again.

I don’t know if I shared this a while ago but I feel like sharing because poor me, really. In march 31 or April 1 of 2021, I got something inserted in me that wasn’t a COVID vaccine, certainly some sort of gray minuscule capsule, that prevents me from creating my own daydreams and added physical pressure in my brain. It’s sad and I want some sort of proper investigation team to look into the situation for me so I can find solutions since I feel a little brain dead and it depresses me. But will I ever be the way I was? It’s just so depressing and I guess I’m sharing since I’m desperate to cling onto something. I remember when I used to be so much more… out there and me…
Man, I realized you were stupid and incompetent, but you have really gone off a cliff lately.

Go see a therapist or something
Things are hard and difficult when you live with a jealous, evil, and maleficent mother. I have to get a job first as well, I have no money. And I’m moving out in a year now. I don’t even love my mother anymore. It’s come to that epiphany today. She’s just so terrible and evil, and it’s all because I wanna get intimate with men and had a romantic friendship in the past that set up her jealous template. Silly right? A mother is supposed to care for her son no matter what! Ughhhhh. She called a hospital twice on me and who knows if there’s mafia involved. I don’t want to be physical constrained or in danger either.

I also remember this lady (my mom) telling me that she never wanted daughters ever. Hmm… well I’m a gay feminine guy… was she trying to escape the evil inside her when there would be drama? She treats my feminine girl cousin oddly as well.
You might be having a psychotic break.
But I’m not. I’m fine. That’s the point as well.
I think part of psychosis is not realizing you're suffering from it.
It's not that em. I mean hopefully I'll be safe in my life's voyage.
mattiasc02 said:
But I’m not. I’m fine. That’s the point as well.
Directly contradicts.

mattiasc02 said:
But will I ever be the way I was? It’s just so depressing and I guess I’m sharing since I’m desperate to cling onto something. I remember when I used to be so much more… out there and me…
You're not fine. There's something wrong with you and it's getting worse. You need professional mental help.
Just wish me safety and life, it's the best thing you could wish anybody.
mattiasc02 said:
Just wish me safety and life, it's the best thing you could wish anybody.
No. Safety and life is nothing without the mental health to be yourself.
Happy Valentine's Day, Konachanners~ (´ ε ` )♡
Happy Valentine's Day, Em