Everybody here is my slave and has to do as I tell them to.
Artwork said:
Can't stop laughing right now. I'll never be a slave of anyone^~^
My first order for you is to 'Not stop laughing'.
I think I got that right.
Artwork said:
My first order for you is to 'Not stop laughing'.
I think I got that right.
I stopped laughing, because I decided to do. Well, what a pity for you.
I may broke my own words but I didn't followed your words^~^
Shinkai said:
Tommy... How could you not?!!?!?!
How could I not what?
Artwork said:
Ho ho~ It is the male who must kneel before the feet of Emmy!

P.S. I tried to find a good picture to go with the kneeling part, but I just couldn't. Oh well.

EDIT: Whattya know. It was my two year Konaversary yesterday, and I didn't even realize it.
Grats Emmy-chan!
Now kneel you infidel!
You kneel first, boy! *a kneeling standoff ensues*
otaku_emmy said:
P.S. I tried to find a good picture to go with the kneeling part, but I just couldn't. Oh well.
Any of this guy's artwork should do.

Happy konaversary emmy!
post #130936 fits well. But I wouldn't put my foot on his back.

Thanks, ya'll and anyone else who may congratulate me. I think 2 years is the longest I've ever been an active member on a site.
TommyGunn said:
I don't remember ever saying that.
So you do have bad short time memory. We talked about this yesterday or day before yesterday.
Hey Tommy, i really like your avatar :)
And yours too, emmy, sooo cute^~^_
Kneel.
/enter Balalaika mode/
I said KNEEL!
/suddenly arrows from nowhere embedded themself into his enemies knees while the sound of rifle shots are heard, bullets obliterating his enemies kneecaps/

You were good enemies. But then each and every one of you took an arrow to the knee. And got your kneecaps all messy.
I used to take an arrow the the knee, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
The_Knight_Girl said:
And yours too, emmy, sooo cute^~^_
Aww, tank you, KG. I think I'm gonna stick with nonhuman avatars for a while.

Tensa said:
And got your kneecaps all messy.
I remember when I DID get my left knee cap all messy. It was kinda scary.
I used to be a lurking member of the site, then I took an arrow and some rifle bullet to the knee...

Happy Konaversary ,little Emmy.. * Pet her head * And may it be longer in your stay ?
Since this is here, I guess another thing was essentially lost, ah.. seems to be the year for losing things.
What's that meant to mean, my little sarah?
Friendly topic is still there. Just grew too big for its britches.
kokiriloz said:
What's that meant to mean, my little sarah?
It means broken dreams.

Also I am not yours.
Sarah dear is back \o/

Don't worry Sarah you'll find a new dream soon enough. Probably even a better dream than you had previously. You never know.
Well I suppose I am back? For as long as I can stay concious atleast. ( Though some sleep would be nice also whats up with calling me dear..or why does it bother me, I think I am too tired for this, Heh.)

I am honestly not sure about that and even if I do, I don't know if I want a new dream.
~5 hours ago / Was like 2AM.
30 minutes ago / Was like 6:30AM.

Did you stay up all night Sarah!!!
Yes, I had trouble falling asleep.
Ah... Welcome back Sarah! Another dear sister is back~ Perhaps a change a pace could be welcoming I suppose.
SarahNL said:
Yes, I had trouble falling asleep.
I remember when I would wake up in the morning, check my twitter, and see your tweets about game achievements posted in the middle of the night. Haha.
Ah, Yeah I guess I had games to play back then, wonder if its still doing that...
Hmm... Intriguing..
Hmm.. Just sounds like you don't game as often as you once did... Anyway... I'm gonna take a short nap since works over... Then it is my usual check in, in Skype and gaming or just... Play some VN and listen to music...